[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim girl passive-aggressively tries to flame me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (198 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 640x960
Pic related is a tweet that I made regarding the massive amounts of Muslims that wear a burkha on campus. This is her reaction with upwards of 50+ likes from other liberals and feminists.
>>
>>71652676

you were passive aggressive first you little bitch
>>
if you are feeling cheeky throw in a
>u mad?
>>
File: the Fiji master.jpg (187 KB, 669x669) Image search: [Google]
the Fiji master.jpg
187 KB, 669x669
Bruh you fucked up. Now you'll never get that sweet halal puss
>>
>Muslim girl passive-aggressively tries to flame me

At least she didn't blow you up OP.
>>
>>71652676

where do you go to school that you see someone in full on burkha? maybe its time to move.
>>
back in the day feminism was about forcing women to not look like men expected them to. ugly fat feminists come from 2nd wave feminism - so no bras, no shaving shit comes from that time

3rd wave feminism doesn't have any expectations of women - women are given complete freedom to wear what they want - if they want they can look sexy, if they want they can be very conservative in their looks. 3rd wave feminists realised that 2nd wave feminism shit like "throwing out bras" is actually forcing women to look a certain way, which is exactly want they were fighting against.

there's nothing wrong with her argument. you should just educate yourself
>>
>>71652676
Who gives a fuck if someone wears a shiqab or a burka.
They are the ones that will loose on it since no one will remember who the fuck they are.

Prison for family forcing woman to wear that shit though, and it shouldn't be allowed in places where your identity needs to be confirmed
>>
Every Muslim woman who wears that stuff chooses to wear that stuff. It's weird because their family and culture never pressure them into it, they just 100% of the time choose to wear it. And Feminism is About Choices
>>
File: 1459935766061.jpg (195 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459935766061.jpg
195 KB, 499x499
THIS IS HOW YOU WIN/DEFEAT OVER HER, OP:

>get a copy of "Inspire" magazine (make sure to handle it with gloves/dont get your prints on it)
>slide it in her bag or in her belongings when she's unaware
>call Homeland Security and drop a dime on her
>>
>>71652676
>a tweet that I made
See, right there is your problem. All 'social media' sites with a sign in prompt exist to mind-fuck you in a three step process. Step one is habituation, get used to seeing your identity on the screen and contained within box models controlled by someone else (Jews) behind the scenes. Step two is to demoralize you with messages, often enough guilt tripping about your beliefs, how to manipulate your emotions. Step three is radicalization, that is, the effort to get you to react in a way that others can claim they are your victim. The third step is how the media keeps the cycle of violence going, and makes perfect patsies in false flag attacks. And now you know the secret behind it all. Now be grateful for /pol/, Anon.
>>
>>71653031
Lolwut
>>
>>71652676
> feminism fights the society in which some men like this have the privilege to announce what should or can be "allowed" for a woman

But I thought that if she didn't wear her burqa, her family would disown and shun her? Possibly honor kill her?
>>
You gon goofed burger.

Only thing to do now is wet the soil with her infidel blood, do it for America.
>>
>>71653677
>her family would disown and shun her?

that would be true in iran or saudi arabia. the hijab/burqa is not an obligation in islam but is a personal choice
>>
Sorry you got owned by a muslima op
>>
>>71652676
>"Men are telling me not to jump in this lake of crocodiles? FUCK YOU ILL JUMP IN THERE IM A STRONG EMPOWERED WOMAN NO ONE TELLS ME WHERE TO NOT JUMP!"
Literally retards trying to kill or oppress themselves because men are saying what's common sense. What the fuck is wrong with this world
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 640x960
Update
>>
>>71655393
see
>>71653273

If you don't set her up to get arrested/deported by Homeland Security, you're a feckless cuckold numale who likes seeing his GF/crush get fucked by somali muslim niggers
>>
>>71655528
I just cannot believe that the white male thing is a legitimate way people argue, then again I do go to Mizzou
>>
>>71652676
There's a difference between being allowed to wear a burqua and being forced to wear a burqua
>>
>>71655676
It's quite literally an illegal "act of terrorism" for a mudslime to simply own/possess a copy of Inspire magazine

I'm just sayin'
>>
>>71655393

Tell her if she wasn't so stuck up she could be funny, too...

But we'd have to get a direct look at her face, first. :^)
>>
>>71655393
Honestly mate, social media is the liberal territory. You cannot win there at all. Even if you in reality win the argument, people will support her side.

You especially fucked up by texting her and making it personal. Try to save face and forget about it.
>>
The feminist consensus is that Muslim veils are okay as long as the woman makes the independent decision to wear them.

It's a non-issue though. You basically just see people wearing weird things and get uncomfortable. If you really want to go after Muslim issues that put feminists in an awkward spot between fighting for women and respecting non-white cultures, talk about child marriages, arranged marriages, lack of sexual and romantic freedom/agency for muslim women, the views muslim men have of uncovered women, female submission in marriage, etc.

To go after their clothing is just petty. You won't get anywhere.
>>
>>71655833
What? It's illegal in the U.S.? What is it?
>>
>>71656410
I have already posed that question to her and she told me it was based on cultural, rather than religious practices despite the fact that I could find Quran passages that quite literally state that verbatim
>>
>>71656410

The clothing is the "foot-in-the-door."

"The slippery slope," isn't real they said. Now we have pedophile advocates.

Stop it at the first thing or you'll have to fight every thing.
>>
>>71656534
Its a Jihadi magazine that was published by Al-Qaeda that quite literally encouraged terrorism at home and abroad.
>>
>>71655833
I looked it up. But its not illegal for a non muslim to possess it? How do you order something thats illegal for only part of civilians to own?
>>
>>71655393
You should tell her "fuck you, I say what i want"

stop trying to be witty and just BTFO her
>>
>>71656534
It's basically a jihad magazine for the mudslimes to learn how to make bombs and be terrorists

>>71656784
Who knows if it's illegal for a non-mudslime to possess it. That's why you handle it with gloves, so you don't get prints on it.

As for where to find it, I wouldn't know since I'm not a muslim
>>
>>71652676

>feminism is so men can't tell me what to wear you idiot
>I wear this burqa because my religion written by men tells me to wear it

Why do we let women do anything?
>>
>>71652676
I hate muslims but you're in the wrong here op, you criticize then you yourself are open to criticism. THERE ARE NO WINNERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. ONLY LOSERS

Also you don't know for what reasons she's wearing that stuff.
>>
>>71652785
this

OP is a faggot again
>>
>>71652676
She's right you know. What's it to you what somebody else wears? Free society right?
>>
>>71656608
Both Jewish and islamic holy books say that it's 1000% cool to lie/cheat (with the addition of murder and rape for Islam) people who don't share the religion. Even more so If they do it with the purpose of preserving/spreading their religion.

They even came up with buzzwords to make them feel better about fucking people of other religions over, calling them goyim or infidels.
>>
>>71653031
your to brown
>>
>>71655393
You could take the angle of all the girls that get killed for not wearing them in Muslim communities and how she has simply internalized the patriarchal control of female bodies in their ethnoreligious groups and back rationalized it as feminism because she has the choice to wear it or not in the West without being honor killed.
>>
File: 1452008857539.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1452008857539.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>71658082
>>
>>71657782
>>71656608
Don't forget if she talks bad about Islam publicly her family is "forced" to honor kill her, same if she leaves the religion or doesn't don burka in public.

Alot of liberals either don't know or chooses not to know that islam is not a choice for millions of people across the planet, The koran literally tells them to murder everyone who doesn't want to be muslim anymore.
>>
>Muslim girl asks me if I'm going to shoot up the school
>I ask her is she's going to suicide bomb it
>she gets disgusted and walks away
>mfw
>>
>>71655393
I can say what I want you cunt
>>
>>71652676
you are a passive aggressive moron, her argument makes sense

also who is stupid enough to indirect someone that is following them back? you were asking for it
>>
Are you Bilal Quadri?
>>
File: heh.png (258 KB, 509x385) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
258 KB, 509x385
>>71658271
kek'd and cap'd
>>
ignore her and don't interact with her. these "people" are children and the attention everyone gives them validates their shit.
>>
>>71658406
yeah this poster is right, you are a white male and that's perfectly good logic as to why you and your opinions are wrong. Yup, nothing but perfectly good reasoning in this wonderful world of ours.
>>
>>71652676
If you can't defend your own opinions, you don't deserve to hold them. Fuck off. We're not your personal army.
>>
>>71652676
>woman voluntarily decides to stop slutting

why get mad over this
>>
>>71653035
wearing such clothes are a direct disrespect of western culture, achmed.
>>
>>71658746

It's just another form of attention whoring.
>>
OP i have my curated trolling twitter account ready to shitpost and troll hard. tell me where to be and ill fuck it up hard

>2016
>faggots not shitposting/redpilling on twitter with a fake account

guys, 4chan needs to take the internet back for ourselves. You literally cucked yourselves by letting social media live. I do my duty to fuck it up.
>>
>>71658687
I literally did defend my opinions you fucking cuck
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 640x960
Questioned her about forced genital mutilation, child brides and arranged marriages. This was her response.
>>
>>71659389
Give us the whole response, faggot
>>
>>71659389
Sounds like she's not taking the religion seriously and is only using it as a veil to be different and claim and signal how oppressed she is
>>
>>71659389
Ask her to not wear the hijab tomorrow, go around visit her relatives, and see what happens
>>
They wear burkas because they choose to, not because honor killings exist, shitlord.
>>
>>71659099
Real 4chan is dead, now we have a censored and whitewashed board, 20% of all posts are bots to change our political views.

Go somewhere that doesn't censor you.

I only come here today because my other chan that I can't mention or I will be banned is down.
>>
File: 1459455936526.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1459455936526.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>71659389
ask her about this
>>
File: 1459456084254.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
1459456084254.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>71659389
and this
>>
File: 1453594360826.jpg (42 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1453594360826.jpg
42 KB, 500x321
>>71659389

>Yeah the religion is patriarchal but that doesn't mean oppressive behaviours as such you mentioned.
>>
File: 1411928118082.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1411928118082.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>71659389
>Yes the burqa is patriarchal but that doesn't mean it's oppressive

Feminist doublethink in action.
>>
Just ask her out to lunch already man
>>
>>71659389
>agrees that islam is patriarchal
>is a muslim feminist

what is this?
>>
>>71659389
and blast her with all the man hating quotes of feminists. you have to be a braindead idiot to not fucking destroy a muslim feminist.
>>
>>71656160
just go to her facebook page. There's not 1 pic of her in her burqa/niqab. Full on face view
>>
>>71659948

I think i will go to inf. Haven't been there in a while.
>>
>>71658558
the ID makes it even better for some reason
>>
>>71660147
A Muslim feminist is a Muslim woman who lives in the West, and gets comfy because Western policemen put Muslim men in jail if they try any of their honor killing, acid attack shit.
>>
>>71659389
> M-MUH PATRIARCHY
> I know it's patriarchal but that's fine

Why are you wasting your time talking to this retard?
>>
>>71660215
that's where I just came from. That site is breaking down and nothing works, I think it's intentional because hotwheels hasn't spoken to the community in months.
>>
>>71658271
Excellent bantz and ID
>>
>>71656608
Yeah, I get the same excuse from a lot of arabs. "It's culture, not religion"
I'll give them this - it is true that when non-Arab countries practice Islam, like in Indonesia, the result is something very different from Arab Islam, so logic dictates that any customs that didn't get imported along with Islam must have been exclusively Arab, not Islamic.

But flip it around and it doesn't work. Instead of bringing Islam to non-Arabs, bring non-Islam to Arabs and suddenly a lot of the so-called Arab culture vanishes. Look at Arab Christians in Lebanon. More relaxed views on romance before marriage, women can date AND chose their husbands, more women are in the workforce, there's more tolerance, they don't want to behead people over perceived insults, etc.

So Islam and Arab culture are not entirely, but mostly inseparable.
>>
>>71660527

kek. friendo, where do you think anonymous posting boards such as these will go?

They must evolve somehow won't they?

Will chan culture (what's left of it) move to somewhere more inaccessible to normies/gov, like perhaps a onion site, or a loose p2p network on tox?

just wondering about the future of us all, ya know
>>
>>71652676
don't let up, you can tell her that she has internalised misogyny
>>
>>71655393
FUCKING... A WHITE MALE
>>
>>71660727
>be Bangladesh
>non arab
>muslim country
>executes atheists in the middle of the street

how is the result very different in non arab countries? don't forget Pakistan and Afghanistan are not arabs too and they can even be more degenerate

the muslim countries who are usually less degenerate are the the ones who already had a culture before Islam
>>
>>71660799
I have honestly no idea, but there are always more websites to host us. Chan culture is made up of freaky people and freaky people go to other websites other than freakypeople.org/pol/
>>
File: 1453648382295.gif (3 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1453648382295.gif
3 MB, 352x288
>>71658082
>>
>>71653031
>There's nothing wrong with women wanting to dress as men force them to.
>It's a lot of freedom to cover yourself up.

The turkroach is so deep in their own dogma that they honestly believe this.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.