[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorce of my Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1356537812668.jpg (213 KB, 589x800) Image search: [Google]
1356537812668.jpg
213 KB, 589x800
So i got a problem i dont really know how to deal so i thought i could get advice from you guys or maybe i just want get it off my chest.

My Parents thinking about being divorced, my mother told me today. I didnt really knew how to react.
I will try to sum up as good as possible.
>me 21 and my brother 19. I am doing my trainee for IT in the second year
>its kinda more 'schoolish' so i dont get any money, but i have a part time job every saturday so i have enough money to keep me over water
>parents own 2 houses, one i live with my brother and the second my parents live there (pretty 'old' house so they have much work to do
>i dont really got the reasons for the divorce and my mother said they dont really going to do it just "thinking" about it
>reasons are like, my father got pretty religious, dont what to go to vacation with her (maybe because of not enough money, i dont know) and he doesnt "love" her
>i have the feeling she has nothing to do even though she is working and its getting boring for her
>wants to live for 3-4 days with me and my brother
>i told her they should act like kids and get it together, because even if i dont like my brother, i cant divorce him, family is family
>tells me random reasons with father again
>told her if they divorce i maybe wont have contact with both

Maybe i overreacted with the contact but i really dont like this.
Also my father his brother and his wife divorced recently too, and her wife talked earlier with my mother and my father with his brother. If it has anything to do with it, all russians.

Did someone else went through stuff like that? I dont really know how to act and i have already now enough stress with all (went to a doctor not long ago and he told me i should relax more).
>>
File: 1458929415435.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1458929415435.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
Ha! some guy that is not your father is going to fuck your mummy soon. And you will be in the nearest room hearing it
>>
>>71650588
Thanks.
>>
Bump for replies and i hope its not a spaintard
>>
File: 1460223315689.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1460223315689.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>71650988
German milfs love spaniards anon, especially divorced ones loving their new single lifestyle..

I could be your daddy soon.

would you prefer a hairy refugee?
>>
>>71650390
not really the board for this but don't take it personal, what your parents relationship with each other is their business, not yours.
>>
>>71651486
>spanish people
>not retarded
lel
>>71651689
Well thats true, but its still kinda akward with the contact after that.
>>
File: steffy milox.png (181 KB, 339x448) Image search: [Google]
steffy milox.png
181 KB, 339x448
>>71651689
this is wrong, if your independent from your family, then yes, its their business not yours
but if your still living with them, they have an obligation to maintain a traditional family, for the benefit of your upbringing

ps, OP's mom is a whore
>>
>>71652484
he's 21...
>>
>>71652551
so, i'm 22
parents got divorced when i was 7
still think its degenerate, dads a deadbeat
mom is lost without man

they failed on family,
even though im grown, my mothers degeneracy still affects me and my values
>>
>>71652694
Well after all its my mother and she told me they are only thinking about it and it wont probably happen. I dont know, maybe its nothing
>>
>>71652908
mabye they are thinking about it because theyre not in love with eachother anymore, but marriage isnt about love, its about family
>>
>>71650661
it's okay, it's not that bad you get used to it
>>
>>71652694
I do think it's hard on a 7 year old child, sorry to hear that, but he's 21, not 7. He's very much an adult.

But even still, it's not his decision.

>>71652908
a lot of marriages have rough patches.
>>
>>71650390
You know in your heart what's up. Now it's your turn to take care of your family as best you can.

It could be good for everybody if you feel like you need to get out for a while. You shouldn't make threats if you aren't willing to follow through with them. But just ask yourself if that's something that is going to help or hurt the situation.
>>
>>71650661
Enjoy hearing Tyrone gorilla fuck your Mum like your Dad could never.
>>
>>71653001
>>71653071
Thought it is a midlife crisis or how this shit is called.
>>71652999
Yes thats what i kinda said to, cant divorce my brother cause i dont like him anymore.

Jesus, i dont even want to marry myself after all the stories of divorces from relatives.
>>
>>71650390
nice blog m8 quick questions
A)do you have a vagina?
B)can I see it?
>>
>>71650390
Your dad isnt giving her the D, be a good son and make your mom happy. Only you can save the relationship.
>>
>>71653452
And what would you do in this matter mr balls?
>>
>>71650390

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/adv/

you can do nothing against if females are bored or want to be sexual liberated. i think it is in their blood on the other hand maybe your father is is not faithful. we life in in a strange time friendo. I was 9 as my parents got a divorce. I really fucked my life up. It is very hard for children to understand and for a boy to raise without rolemodel.
>>
>>71653654
Well i am grown up so that wont affect me that hard i guess, but its still kinda bad to see that. Always thought they are lucky together. That takes my motivation at all to marry myself.
>>
>>71653633
Aren't you busy on building a fence on our border or something? Stop shitposting, chop chop there's work to do
>>
>>71653785
>chop chop there's work to do
That was funny, thanks.
>>
>>71650390
Mine divorced and abandoned me long time ago. Get over it, in the end you have to build your own life from scratch.

If you fall into this downward spiral you will be carrying grief for a lifetime. I dealt with depression for 15 years till I used self-hypnosis and havening technique to overcome the bottled up rage in my body.
>>
>>71653651
masturbate because girls with parental issues are both terrifying and boner inducing
>>
>>71653785
The arab has spoken
>>
>>71654009
Started 3 days ago without fapping because i am going to the gym and somehow i get kind of more focused. Its something like discipline for me.
>>
>>71650390
you are being shildish. you cant just leave since you have no money. Also if they cant stand eachother the best thing to do is separate. You should think it differently. Normally separate parents fight through the children economicly. They will fill you up with gifts. and when you brag about a gift to the other parent he will be like ashamed and try to top that gift. it will be great.
>>
>>71654038
You can do better. Maybe you're just upset because your wife comes here every summer to hump some hairy Guido
>>
>>71653363
midlife crisis is more of an existential, holy shit I'm so old now and the train is nearing the station type ordeal. It usually doesn't have a big impact on marriages.
>>
>>71653938
Well thanks.

Well everyone tells me to dont give a shit about it, ill do that then. It still gives me a negative picture about marriage. And thanks for the jamal sandnigger spaintard is fucking ur mom. I never liked spanish people and after this thread it just got bigger.
>>
>>71653763
It was hard for my entire family one time when my somebody got divorced. That's not supposed to happen in our family.

Turns out the guy was a drunk. It really turned out well for the family in the long run to call it quits on a problem that couldn't be solved. Bumped into him the other year after so long, and everybody was so happy to see each other again. He said he really just wanted for his son to text him back once in a while. Damn, that hurt. But he was still drunk.

His son's a smart guy and a good person who is now in an excellent marriage. I just have to trust his choice to cut ties with his father that way.
>>
>>71651689

basically this

grow the fuck up and also not /politics/
>>
>>71654295
you are not your parents. Even if their marriage ends badly doesn't mean yours will.You can even try to learn what went wrong and try to avoid the same mistakes.
>>
>>71654204
Italian parents dont divorce because they get along well, growing together its a pro to your countrymen I guess. One advantage of marrying your cousins and sisters.
>>
>>71650390
Hey anon, I'll board your feels train.

My parents divorced when I was 24 and I was in a similar situation. Right now they are just thinking about it and basically acting like boomers can be, having issues left and right, and not adressing it - while still destroying marriages because they feel more entitled than any other generation to good feels.

Most important is that you have none of their shit. You are not your mother's friend. She wants to be independent and go fuck Tyrone? Cool, but not in any place where you live.

Within the family, you are still a child. Unless your mother is old, disabled or unable to work for health reasons, she should make her own living and not expect you and your brother to (1) listen to her whining about le poor feels about your dad (2) take financial burden for her.

Women badmouthing their husband to their children are making people crazy and unhappy.
>>
>>71654295
Every negative experience has a life lesson hidden within that you sometimes realize later in life. I learned a lot from being on my own dealing with family issues. Now I am more aware of what not to do to save my future relationships.
>>
>>71654435
Well after both situations its like fathers get religious, mothers dont know what to do and divorce. Maybe its distrust of woman i develop. But its actually the same in a way.
>>
you're fucking 21, who the fuck still cares about their family when they're 21

get a fucking girlfriend you homo
>>
File: 1460974483114.jpg (407 KB, 1108x831) Image search: [Google]
1460974483114.jpg
407 KB, 1108x831
>>71650390
Actually there is no advice that can help you a lot with this.
If they took the decision already, there is nothing you can do.
You have to get used, it will be hard at the beginnig but nothing that the time can't fix.
Good luck.
>>
>>71654613
But Anon she gave you life, be more grateful.
>>
>>71654441
Bam! That's what i'm talking about. Solid, fast, nice build up. You got the juice

>>71654295
It's not much of an advice but try to focus on some simple things you can manage.
The gym, your studies, your brother. Things like that.
Try to open your chance to be independent as fast as possible. It's not gonna fix your parent's relashionship but it will put some new "stable" things in your life, something you can rely onto
>>
>>71654817
t. edgy teen

Family is everything you have.
>>
>>71650390

21 years old and reacts like a 6 year old to his parents divorce... no fucking wonder women of Germany rather fuck Muhammed
>>
>>71654964
Ya thanks friend. I have enough shit to deal anyway.
>>
>>71654847
You're only grateful for a gift you appreciate anon.
>>
>>71655127
Nice comeback.
>>
>>71654989
the family you create is everything, the one that created you is just a stepping stone

fucking germans, you really are all cucked
>>
>>71655070
What would be the right reaction?
>>
Get your own place of you think you can dictate when the owners come and go.
>>
>>71654295
>It still gives me a negative picture about marriage.
Your parents are just fuck ups in adult bodies. They don't know more than you do. They saw their parents married forever, then the summer of love happened and they thought that personal development was good. Then they worked, ruined the planet, capitalism and just about anything, and now they sit on their fat asses expecting the way too small amount of kids they made to pay for their pensions.
>>
File: caprademon.gif (1 MB, 358x216) Image search: [Google]
caprademon.gif
1 MB, 358x216
>>71650390
>walking home from school 1 day
>see moving van outside of house
>wtf?
>get to front door, dad is taking box out to van arguing with my mom
>they tell me they are separating
>w/e now ill only have to del with one of them at a time
>go downstairs and play counter strike like any other day
>>
>>71655217
>That logic
Portugal is white right?
>>
>>71655395
whiter than germany that's for sure
>>
>>71650390
Remember your parents are adults and can make their own decisions just as you can. While it sucks, it's their problem to deal with.

Do what you want, keep them around or cut contact, that's up to you. But you can't make force them to do stuff.
>>
>>71655364
You forgot that i invited that kinda weird boy to me who smokes weed.
>>
>>71655496
>But you can't make force them to do stuff.
Trufax. Can't build a relationship on force.
>>
>>71650661
This is your natural state Germany

Just accept it an move on.
>>
>>71655242

There is no right reaction. I'm just making fun of you because you react to divorce like a 7 year old girl.
>>
>>71655496
Best advice so far.
>>
>>71655364
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 100x92) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 100x92
>>71655127
don't cut yourself on that edge, Belgium.
>>
File: 1435202545388.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1435202545388.png
7 KB, 473x454
>>71655570
whats the relevance is he fucking your mom or something?
>>
>>71655815
k
>>
>>71655815
Just because your parents left you in a cold dumpster doesn't mean he has to be edgy too
>>
>>71655966
He is canadian, always weed from weedlord.
>>
Remember to not get triggered by your mum suddenly being loud during sex with thirsty Tyrones. When your parents first fucked, they woke the neighbours. But then your father watched that perfect pussy get destroyed and you come out of it. It could never be the same for him.
>>
>>71655923
>cut myself
I'm not a teenage girl
>>
>>71656142

Of course someone from Southern Europe would also act like an emotional mess.
>>
>>71650390
There is nothing you can do. This is just a symptom of Jewish subversion of the nuclear family.

I'm 20 years old and both my parents divorced TWICE. That's right, they both remarried and I had 2 stepparents and then they divorced again. I'm the only kid I know with 2 ex-stepparents. My mom has her Latin lover from Uruguay and my dad has some Dominican bitch who has overstayed her welcome in my home.

Just be happy that they divorced later on in your life. At least you had a cohesive family unit growing up. You're a big boy now, this won't ruin your life.
>>
Someone post the exotic latino gta guy pasta.
>>
>>71657062

I thought they only spamposted the pics, there's a pasta?
>>
>>71650390
>parents are getting divorced at 21
mine got divorced at 13
it'll hurt at first but eventually the pain will lessen and you'll be able to live your life.
>>
My parents got divorced when i was 5.
Not much you can do really
>>
>>71650390
Get your shit together and stop giving a fuck about what your idiot parents are doing.
>>
>>71657178
The pics about the pasta are fine aswell.
>>
>>71650390
my parents divorced when i was 7.
you're overreacting. this is happening whether you like it or not. nothing you can do about it.
atleast you wont have to move all the fucking time and have new stepdads you need to pretend to care about because your mom is never content and your dad don't really want to spend time with you until you have learnt to live without him.
i don't give a fuck about their struggles as single parents and all that shit. their own damn fault. they used me and my brother as some kind of messengers back and forth instead of talking to each other, i am 99% sure you'll have to do the same. atleast you're old enough to tell them to fuck off and pick up the damn phone themselves.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.