[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what scenario can Bernie still win from Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: n-BERNIE-SANDERS-628x314[1].jpg (38 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
n-BERNIE-SANDERS-628x314[1].jpg
38 KB, 628x314
In what scenario can Bernie still win from Hillary?
>>
Im curious as well
>>
>>71649863
-Hillary gets carted away to the pokey by the FBI for massive corruption/gross security negligence.
-Hillary succumbs to whatever disease is wracking her wicked frame.
There, two scenarios.
>>
>>71650635
So why is he still in the race then?
>>
>>71650710
Why is Ted Cruz still in the race?
They're gambling on the outside chance.
>>
>>71650812
the what?
>>
>>71650635

These are literally the only two scenarios.

Hillary only needs 32% of the remaining delegates to win on June 7th (i.e., she will reach 2383).

This means that Bernie needs to win every remaining state by at least 36 points, on average, to prevent this from happening.

According to current polls, he's down by like 20 points in Maryland and Pennsylvania, down by about 15 points in California, and down by about 10 points in Connecticut and New Jersey.

So it's not going to happen with the FBI or consumptive forces.
>>
>>71650710

Bernie is hoping Hillary gets indicted. If he gets out of the race and then she gets indicted, someone else could take her place (like Joe Biden).
>>
>>71650869
Low probability victory, but nozero chance. Can't have the nomination fall into your lap through fate if you aren't in the running.
>>
>>71650981

>with

Should be "without"
>>
>>71651111
*nonzero
Fuck, I'm so tired.
>>
>>71649863
There's no realistic scenario in which Bernie wins.
>>
>>71649863
Shillary gets indicted and bernie gets the nom by default
>>
She coughs her way into a coffin
>>
>>71651111
Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket
>>
>>71649863
If the feds ever decide to charge her with a crime for once or if she drops dead of whatever disease is turning her into a skeleton. Bernie could also win if he miraculously won landslides in all the remaining states or if the superdelegates get confused when it comes to voting and accidentally put him as their choice.
>>
>>71649863
It she suffers an accident
>>
>>71649863
In his fucking dreams
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.