[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In fewer than 5 words, post why he and his wife had black tr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: temp.png (1 MB, 1436x1036) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
1 MB, 1436x1036
In fewer than 5 words, post why he and his wife had black triplets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
>>
Nigglets taste like chocolate.
>>
poor children.

human lives put into existence just to fulfill a sick coupe's cuck fantasy.
>>
KEKOLD
U
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>71650782
This. I am genuinely saddened.
>>
>>71649652

WE
WUZ
WOMB
KANGZ
>>
>>71649652
Race fetishism
>>
>>71649652

Niggers need fathers too.
>>
>>71649652
Fetishism. They didn't save anyone. They just wanna virtue signal. These kids will grow up fucked up.

The man is also either completely defective or some sort of sexual predator.
>>
>>71649652
LITTLE WHITE DICKS
BIG BLACK COCK
>>
>>71649652
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>71651030
>either defective or a child predator
>not both
lol
>>
>>71651217
Sexual predators will often reproduce. There is nothing defective about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 349x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 349x300
>>71651030
>child predators
>fucked up

Choose both, not just one
>>
They want a show

You'll see them on TLC soon enough
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x503
>>71651275
>fucking a kid that can't even reproduce
>not fucked up
>>
File: CharlizeTheron.jpg (97 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
CharlizeTheron.jpg
97 KB, 640x410
>>71649652
To show others that are rich.
>>
>>71651471
You probably don't even believe in white skin since you are an American. It exists. Most Europeans have it.
>>
It's Washington Post, so not the propaganda angle they're going for:

1. Liberals hate Christians
2. Liberals REALLY hate Evangelicals
3. WaPo is a libtard rag.
4. WaPo then seeks out the most beta Evangelical it can find to run a story specifically on that topic.
5. Therefore, the only tolerable Evangelical to WaPo/liberals is a cuck who hates his own kind and intentionally doesn't breed. The obvious unspoken implication is that they want all Evangelicals to be like this faggot, and to follow his example.

In three years, you'll see articles on Washington Post from "Evangelicals" saying
>Jesus spoke of charity, which is why I've chosen to let poor underprivileged non-white men inseminate my white pre-teen daughter! This will make up for slavery and white supremacy!
>>
>>71649652

> Protestants

Catholic /pol/acks were right.

Cue Pope image.
>>
>>71649652
Me, Myself and Irene
>>
>>71649652
A lot of white people who adopt children regret their decision and get rid of their adopted kids.

They place "Free to a good home" ads on Facebook, like one would give away a dog. Some of the kids are real qt3.14s

https://www.kikebook.com/secondchanceadoptions
>>
>>71651030
What virtue is it even signaling? This literally helps no one. Calling it adoption is the dumbest fucking use of the word I can imagine.

Useful:

Being a surrogate for a family who cant conceive, okay sure

Adopting a kid, okay sure

Deciding you have to raise a child even though one of you is infertile so you conceive by other methods, meh if you insist

Unuseful:
Taking the extra parts of OTHER people's attempts at conception, literally why
>>
>>71652830
If they were actually doing something good it wouldn't be virtue signalling.
>>
>>71649652
Christianity, not even once
>>
Husband is a cuck, niggers
>>
>>71652071
>WaPo is a libtard rag

Yeah no. Publishing stuff by leftists doesnt make the publication leftist, it just doesnt make it a right wing propaganda publication like breitbart or fox. WaPo is one of the most neutral publications, but occassionally trends slightly left
>>
This is why I can't wait til white people are gone
This is just sad to watch
>>
>>71653556
Agreed. Fuck whitey.
>>
>>71652923
Yeah, I guess I was just questioning what virtue this is supposed to signal?
>>
reality devolving into parody at an ever increasing rate
>>
>>71653430
>Yeah no. Publishing stuff by leftists doesnt make the publication leftist
I didn't make it this far without laughing.
http://www.people.com/article/washington-post-editorial-board-donald-trump-brokered-convention
>>
>>71653987
Love for humanity, regardless of race or ethnicity
>>
>>71649652

>heres why trump could lose the general.
>>
>>71651030
>They just wanna virtue signal.
First time I've heard the term 'virtue signal' but it instantly describes a lot of SJW behavior.
>>
>>71649652
cuckservatives brainwashed for Israel
>>
Reading this article pissed me off so fucking much
>we're both fertile but we wanted to adopt
Okay that's a sentiment I can kind of understand even if I don't agree with it...
>that's why we implanted three embryos
That's inexcusable, it's the worst of both worlds contributing to overpopulation and cucking yourself. Hell even the niggers are probably pissed because this guy got rid of the middle man and just got her inseminated. Seriously this is just all around awful.
>>
>>71655031
They actually only implanted 2 embryos. The second one split, giving them triplets.

The negro and negress who made the embryo and had it frozen are probably pleased that it was brought to life. It costs >$20,000 to extract eggs and freeze embryos. You can feel better because they are probably children of rich, educated black people.

> NASA Scientist Gives Birth Using 19-Year-Old Embryos
https://rscbayarea.com/press-releases/birth-from-19-year-old-embryos
>>
>>71649652
>African American Embryos
Perchance is there a subsidiary that specializes in abortion?
>>
File: PROTESTANT CHURCH.gif (1 MB, 256x172) Image search: [Google]
PROTESTANT CHURCH.gif
1 MB, 256x172
>>71649652
kek pentacostals and evangelicals are idiots, regardign kektolics: pope is also an absolute racemixing cuck
>>
File: 25264588.jpg (83 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
25264588.jpg
83 KB, 407x405
>Not 1
>NOT 2
>BUT FUCKING 3!
>KEKS
>>
>>71649652
Holy shit what a white hating cuckold
>>
FUCK
MY
WIFE
UP
>>
Hahaha, every christcuck that tries to be funny with me will be reminded of this.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.