[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my girlfriend just broke up over some stupid shit. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1458013770495.jpg (18 KB, 452x548) Image search: [Google]
1458013770495.jpg
18 KB, 452x548
me and my girlfriend just broke up over some stupid shit. We were in bed together in the evening, she was reading some romantic bs. So I decided to reach into my bedside locker and took out "Trump- Art of the Deal". All of a sudden my girlfriend explodes, "OMFG WTF ARE YOU READING THIS FOR!" she goes on to he gives women negative body issues for being so judgemental or some shit like that and that I was part of the problem. she got dressed, shouted at me and left forever.

fug, bein a trump supporter comes at a high price.
>>
I guess you're pretty beta because a woman will naturally adopt the political opinions of her boyfriend/husband if he's alpha enough.
>>
>>71646569
Whoah the Irish are salty today

And oh, >>71646941
This pretty much sums up your problem.
>>
You should have red pilled her son first, it makes it easier.
>>
>>71646569
That's what you get for reading a book. Faggot.
>>
>>71647243
you sound american
>>
File: but we can dream.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
but we can dream.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>71646569
everything will be ok anon, she was trash anyways if thats enough to set her off
>>
>>71647340
I ain't no freaking American, bruh.
>>
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there anon.

See, Trump just did you a favor.
>>
>>71646569
My girl literally went from left wing Bernie fan to 'Trump is the only hope for America's future'. If she disagreed with logical reasons, that'd be fine. If she was a cunt, I'd drop her.

You're a doormat.
>>
File: magic pepe.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
magic pepe.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>71646941
lol why is it so true
>>
>>71646941
This is actually true.

Wife believed all humans are being kind to each other. I showed her the movie black hawk down and showed her the real photos and acticle. Instant red pilled
>>
>>71646569

Head out to the pub and drink your sorrows like every alcoholic Mick does
poof (you)
>>
>>71646569
>literally triggered by a book
And they call trump hitler when liberals want to destroy opposing beliefs...
>>
>>71646941
This is too true. My girlfriend used to be a lefty and now is possibly the most redpilled person i personally know. Its a ridiculous phenomenon.
>>
>>71646569
What the fuck is an Irish dude doing praising Trump? Hes an american situation mind your business.
>>
File: big thighs.jpg (49 KB, 418x488) Image search: [Google]
big thighs.jpg
49 KB, 418x488
If a woman was sufficiently alpha could she get the man to adopt her opinions.

I'm not stupid enough to have this happen to me
It's always been the other way around

Could you see this happening to yourself? Would you swallow the bluepill if you were sufficiently dominated?
>>
>>71646569
Hi shill! How you doing?

It's hilarious watching you guys throw up these shitty "You can't get a female if you support trump posts" while claiming trump and I are sexist as fuck.

Evidently, reducing all women to the fact that they only offer a vagina is the new progressive thing to do. TIL.
>>
File: bitchpinkman.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bitchpinkman.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>71646569
I'm not sure how you went out with her in the frst place, if she isn't at least center right it's a no go.

>You should have banged her and screamed MAGA , bitch
>>
>>71647243
You only read the curan anyway , cuckland
>>
>>71647482
True that, he won't have to wait until she takes half of his belonging and than screams about muh patriarchy is wruunng
>>
>>71647987
Trump is a symbol of what made the West great in the first place. He's election has much more impact than you think
>>
>>71646569
Are you a teenager? You're fucking a girl in who's bed? That's your (or her) parents house and bed, not yours. They bought it.

No wonder she walked out. Fucking a girl in your parents house is so beta. You are a worthless cunt.
>>
>>71646569
never take the low road to getting laid.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.