[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz Gender Bender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
Sexy Teddy
>>
>>71646548
The funny thing about your attempted mockery is that they guy you most likely support, Trump, made clear today that he'd have no problem with a hypothetical cross-dressing Ted Cruz using any bathroom he chose to use, whereas Cruz himself is a guy committed to calling a spade a spade and keeping mentally deranged degenerates out of the bathrooms of our children.
>>
>>71648267
Yes, because the alternative is to force businesses and public places to build a third bathroom.
Trump wants to avoid that. He explicitly said "it's fine the way it is now" not "we need to be more progressive".

Don't be retarded. What's it with all the Cruz shills on here today
>>
File: IMG_20160220_104619.jpg (104 KB, 720x491) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220_104619.jpg
104 KB, 720x491
>>71648267
>>
>>71648267
>Cruz is a tranny, Trump said he can use the bathroom though, am #cruzmissle now
>>
>>71648267
Did he say he wanted the government involved or did he say as a business owner that he would be ok with his business being able to decide?
>>
>>71648391
No actually he's a states rights guy and would not punish states that took a stand against degenerates. Trumps answer is decidedly "we need to be more progressive," and gave indication that he would ally as president with those suing businesses to allow trannies to use the bathrooms of their choice.
>>
>>71648267
>True Conservative Cruz cares most about Trannies than Millions of illegal immigrants and Globalism
>>
>>71648807
>Trumps answer is decidedly "we need to be more progressive," and gave indication that he would ally as president with those suing businesses to allow trannies to use the bathrooms of their choice.
That's not how I read his response, but okay.
>>
>>71648807
>No actually he's a states rights guy and would not punish states that took a stand against degenerates.
No, you're a huge fucktard. He directly said the way NC handles it is not correct. Why? Because it'll end up in a push towards a third bathroom, which would be a much bigger fuck up than anything.

>Trumps answer is decidedly "we need to be more progressive,"
Maybe in your head? I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you need the direct quote again?

>"North Carolina did something [that] was very strong, and they're paying a big price, and there's a lot of problems,"
Here he's saying that NC fucked up, but not because they don't allow it, but because they acknowledged this problem in the first place.

> "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble."
Here he's saying that the bathroom problem is only a problem in the head of weird tumblr degenerates and their direct opposition. Nobody in real life actually has an issue with bathrooms. People go where they want to go and if someone wants to go finger a little kid he'll do it in either bathroom no matter their purposed gender.

>Asked whether he would let Caitlyn Jenner, a trans woman, use the bathroom of her choice at Trump Tower, he said he would. He added, "There's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is … first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. It would be unbelievably expensive for businesses and for the country. Leave it the way it is."
Here he's saying he decidedly opposes a third bathroom.

There you go dumbfuck. Now stop making up fantasy statements.
>>
>>71648267
>spade
hello, ahmed
>>
>>71648949
>we're talk about this issue right now, so lets pretend that this is the first priority that candidate has
Job, Freedom & Security. But people can multi-task, hmm?
>>
File: 1430033571288.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1430033571288.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>71649316
did you get triggered just now?
>>
>>71649538
haha epic "bants" bro!
>>
File: 1450631351893.jpg (32 KB, 742x192) Image search: [Google]
1450631351893.jpg
32 KB, 742x192
>>71648777
This is the process of how the public shout vet their candidates, determining where the candidate's loyalties lie. If the first words out of his mouth is sympathetic to the degenerates, that gives indication of how he would govern.
>>
>>71649441
>>71649538
>>71649701

see >>71649242

Don't ignore posts you don't like you dumb nigger
>>
>>71649242
>the only option is a 3rd bathroom.
So much for Trump being the president to turn back political correctness, proved by his insulting manner towards Republicans.
>because they acknowledge this problem in the first place
It's a problem. It doesn't go away by ignoring it. Which is what this is

"There have been very few complaints the way it is."

>Here he's saying that the bathroom problem is only a problem in the head of weird tumblr degenerates
with lawyers and advocacy groups on their side.

>>71649841
And yeah, I was going to respond to yours, but to do so right off the bat point by point would have just made the thread two anons bickering in walls of text that dissuades other anons from absorbing the content.
>>
>>71650773
>So much for Trump being the president to turn back political correctness, proved by his insulting manner towards Republicans.
You think denouncing the third bathroom is being PC?
You're absolutely delusional, all I can say.

>It's a problem. It doesn't go away by ignoring it. Which is what this is
It's not a problem is his point. When's the last time there's been a problem ANYWHERE because of a tranny in the toilet?
The last time I remember is like 3 years ago in planet fitness. It's not a problem.

>"There have been very few complaints the way it is."
Yes, very few but not none. To say none would be a lie, which is what Cruz is known for. He even lies about his first name.

>with lawyers and advocacy groups on their side.
Please enlighten us with these.

>And yeah, I was going to respond to yours, but to do so right off the bat point by point would have just made the thread two anons bickering in walls of text that dissuades other anons from absorbing the content.
What content? In the other posts you just deflected and posted weird infographs with no source
>>
>>71651103
>You think denouncing the third bathroom is being PC?
I think his answer was PC incarnate, and the only proof there actually is for those voters operating under the mistake belief that Trump is an anti-PC guy is that he personally attacks Republicans, which he's said is only a thing to get him the nomination. He's also said in the course of this campaign he could be the most PC president ever (in inimitable Trump style), and here he is again confirming that.

>The last time I remember is like 3 years ago in planet fitness. It's not a problem.
And this is how progress keeps its traction, with people turning their eyes away and saying "it was only that one time I last remembered hearing about it, so I'll just ignore the core issue of concerted attempts to normalize gender confusion."

>In the other posts you just deflected and posted weird infographs with no source
I've posted one graphic with the source right on it, not counting that one I deleted for posting the wrong pic.
>>
>>71651757
>I think his answer was PC incarnate,
Nice dodging the question.
The question was: You think denouncing the third bathroom is being PC? Answer this.

>He's also said in the course of this campaign he could be the most PC president ever
You're misquoting him. Here's the context in which he said this:
>Host John Dickerson asked, “You talked to some of our supporters, a few of them said when Donald Trump gets to be president he’ll have people to coach him take off these rough edges of the things he says. Are they right?”
>Trump said, “I don’t think I have rough edges. I’ll be honest with you. I went to Ivy League school, I was a good student, I went to the Wharton school of finance, one of the great schools of the world. And I can be more politically correct than any coach that they can get me. I can be the most politically correct person with you. I could say something at the end of this interview you would say, wow, was that boring.”
He then went on to point out why political correctness in speech is a problem and not necessary.
You're literally taking one sentence out of context and acting like he's endorsing a PC mentality. He's saying if HE WANTED TO, he COULD only use PC terms like Bernie does. He then says he DOESN'T want to. He's just refuting the idea that he's "too dumb to be PC" here. Don't be a lying shitbag taking quotes out of context. Just like Cruz lmao

>And this is how progress keeps its traction, with people turning their eyes away and saying "it was only that one time I last remembered hearing about it, so I'll just ignore the core issue of concerted attempts to normalize gender confusion."
This was your cue to show me examples of this happening recently. Show me where it happened and I'll beleive that it happened.
>inb4 the media ignores it
yeah, the media for sure ignores transgender and bathroom related news. I am absolutely sure.
>>
File: DogFail.jpg (37 KB, 450x294) Image search: [Google]
DogFail.jpg
37 KB, 450x294
>>71649697
>haha epic "bants" bro!
Well it certainly is fitting to this new way Trumpfags must twist and just through hoops in order to push back on some latest revealing thing Trump said.
>>
>>71652468
nice meme image, mind if I save it?
>>
>>71652468
so random haha xD your makeing me laugh so hard anonymous stop it
>>
>>71652573
>haha your pic is as old as the internet
well yeah
>>
>>71652744
Reminder you have questions to respond to
You should know by now you can't get away with just ignoring it >>71652285
>>
File: 1460914282618.gif (358 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1460914282618.gif
358 KB, 300x169
>>71648450
Is that fucking martin short on the right

HAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
File: 3688e6.jpg (71 KB, 625x685) Image search: [Google]
3688e6.jpg
71 KB, 625x685
>>71652285
>You think denouncing the third bathroom is being PC?
Denouncing the third bathroom is the easiest thing anyone could do. The implication to mandated third bathrooms puts every small business at risk of bankruptcy. That's why it's a no brainer, and Trump's "big stand" is fluff.

>You're literally taking one sentence out of context
It really, really helps when you put these things alongside context that can be found elsewhere.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/03/23/trump-advisor-dont-believe-things-trump-says/

This is your Trump. Saying things to get elected, while revealing in new and different ways how he's not at all what he holds himself out as being, or how he's advertised by that "aggressive media" always focusing on the wrong thing in the 'context' of the Republican primary. Oh wow, he said something that might piss off a liberal? Big fucking deal. The opinions of liberal are not supposed to much matter in choosing who the Republican nominee is. That's a positioning tactic to make Trump appear to be anti-PC, when in truth...

>I'm the authority over to whom and how and when you respond
Yeah, except there's other and more interesting things to do, such as looking around for that hex screwdriver right now.
>>
>>71652791
He'll only give responses one at a time and only once this thread hits page 9/10. He does this to try to extend the life of this shitty thread as long as he can and in hopes that you will get bored and leave the thread to make his life a little easier.
>>
File: 1280011583147.png (31 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1280011583147.png
31 KB, 400x345
>>71652791
>>71654641
>there no longer is burden of proof, there is burden of responding in a manner which must please the Trumpfag shitposter

You could also do more than to bump with variations on "haha", qsIZjXl, if we're going to start critiquing the quality and motivations behind posting styles.
>>
File: cruzladyboy.jpg (21 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
cruzladyboy.jpg
21 KB, 470x246
cross dresser
>>
>>71654345
>Denouncing the third bathroom is the easiest thing anyone could do.
Deflected the question again.
The question was: You think denouncing the third bathroom is being PC?
Yes or no. Simple answer.

>It really, really helps when you put these things alongside context that can be found elsewhere.
So you mean to say rather than look at things in their original context (which you took it out of), look at it in a context that somebody fabricated?
Is this what you honestly believe?
Yes or no. Simple answer.

PS: the link you linked has absolutely nothing to do with what we just talked about and is simply a blogpost that says Trump is a liar with no basis in reality.
It describes a man who said "Trump is probably lying". Trump never said he's lying.

You ignored my questions, by the way.
>Show me where it (problems with trannies and public toilets) happened and I'll beleive that it happened.

>>I'm the authority over to whom and how and when you respond
>>there no longer is burden of proof, there is burden of responding in a manner which must please the Trumpfag shitposter
No but you're throwing claims out there without addressing old ones. That's not a valid manner of argumentation. I'm asking you to address my points instead of continuing to shitpost wildly if you want anyone (including me) to take you seriously.
>>
>>71655234
>le ebin maymay man is made he's getting low effort responses to his low effort bait
hilarious anon haha!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.