[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Keshe? He's apparently a sc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: keshe.png (361 KB, 620x329) Image search: [Google]
keshe.png
361 KB, 620x329
What does /pol/ think about Keshe? He's apparently a scientist of Iranian descent who is based in Belgium and claims to have developed plasma-based technologies that can provide us with free energy, space travel as well as solutions to shortages of food and water. Is he the real deal? At first, I was sceptical about Keshe, but the more I think about this shit, the more I realise that something GENUINELY WEIRD is going on here. It's obvious that the United States and Israel have wanted to go to war against Iran for quite some time now. Back in 2011, there was that whole thing about Iran allegedly planning to assassinate some Saudi ambassador to the United States (if I remember correctly), which was an OBVIOUS false flag they wanted to use to justify invading Iran besides their nuclear program. That obviously didn't work out and then Iran downed an American drone and claimed to have reverse-engineered it or something like that (if I remember correctly). Basically, since 2011, I was expecting an Israeli attack against Iran that would trigger World War 3 sometime either in 2011 or 2012, but obviously that didn't happen. It's 2016 now and Israel STILL hasn't attacked Iran..... why? Could it be that this Keshe guy developed some type of plasma weapon for Iran that's EVEN MORE POWERFUL than a nuclear weapon? Maybe Iran doesn't even WANT a nuclear weapon? I don't think that Iran wants a nuclear weapon, they want nuclear energy for peaceful civilian purposes with possibly the added advantage that they can use their nuclear program to create a nuclear weapon at short notice if they are attacked. Either way though, there's a REASON why Iran hasn't been attacked by Israel yet and maybe that reason is Keshe. What do you think? Here is Keshe's official site:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/

Also, here is a link to an interesting article about Keshe:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/10/14/the-keshe-factor-a-weirder-twist-on-iran/
>>
>>71645935

Fuck it, I'm bumping this. I NEED ANSWERS, DAMMIT.
>>
>>71645935
I aint fucking readin that wall of text
>>
>>71646434

answers: you're a faggot & shitposting Ozzie
>>
Iranians like to lie a lot. Like... A LOT.
>>
>>71645935
Just looks like a scam to get people to donate money.
>>
Have you asked /sci/?
>>
>>71647383
made me giggle
>>
>>71645935

yet they're still being cucked by israel
>>
Didn't Tesla come up with free energy a few hundred years ago?
>>
>>71649275

Tesla discovered free energy, but I'm sure he wasn't the first person to discover free energy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.