[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIAMI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460776542262.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460776542262.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
Tell me about Miami. From the impression I get, it's full of Cubans and it's where all the rich niggers go to party with the only attractive mudsharks on the planet. Basically, it needs to be carpet-bombed. Am I wrong? What's it really like?
>>
Visit. It's a greasy, disgusting, day-glow colored nigger, guido, and spic filled hell hole.
>>
damn I can literally feel my test gowing up looking at that pic
>>
>>71645669
is that the jewess?
>>
>>71646018
looks like a arab
>>
File: MIAMI.jpg (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
MIAMI.jpg
51 KB, 500x333
>>71645669

south florida fag checking in

The more money you have the more fun Miami is, the less you have the more you hate life

> almost totally automobile dependent transit system
> terrible drivers and
> highest rate of auto/pedestrian fatalities in the state of florida
> spanish is almost a necessity outside of hotels and restaurants
> expensive
> great hospitals
> great beaches
> great food
> corrupt local politicians
> park in the wrong area you will get booted or towed immediately

standard big city problems
>>
>>71645669

Lived in Miami for a year then moved to San Francisco.

Probably the widest differential in female attractiveness between two cities in the world.

Miami girls are gorgeous and extremely friendly (they can't be bitches because there's so much competition). Literally the exact opposite of San Francisco.

Just stay away from the tourist Miami beach garbage and hang out where the young professionals go out and you'll have a fucking blast. Despite popular belief, you don't need to go to the sleazy big room clubs to have fun.
>>
>>71646018
>>71646566
Im assuming since it is a Miami thread that she is hispanic

Im from Miami. I can see why white people hate it but its not that bad. The problem for white people is that all the middle class areas are heavily hispanic and many of these places (as well as the poor hispanic places) are so spanish dominant. Now, it is still America and you will survive but you will be socially isolated.

Also, another part of our image problem, perhaps the main reason is that for the longest time our downtown and areas near it are full of bums (theres a lot less now) and black ghettos.

People think all of Miami is a huge ghetto because the one time they visited was because of a business or service in downtown and they see all of the bums and our ghetto black people with those huge dreadlocks. Then you have all the recently arrived immigrants who arent scary but poor and csnt speak english and it feels third world.
>>
>>71649111
So TL;DR Miami is like every other city minus the dominance of spanish. Some nice areas, some bad areas.

It's a very flawed place but what place isnt.
>>
File: 1460916135801.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1460916135801.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71645669

Who is that high test angel? Would plant seed.
>>
>>71645669
Look like one of the Pakis who try and pretend to be spanish in Miami. For some reason Hollywood is full of them
>>
>>71646566

same thing
>>
the only good thing about miami was Dexter.
>>
>>71651309

Can confirm, I'm a Cuban in miami with a beard people typically confuse me for a mudslime.
>>
Shitty, full of Cubans (and so many centracas too).

""Nightlife"" is vastly overrated unless you're a guido, though I'm sure if you have more money. Also, the drivers here are awful, get the fuck off your phone stupid bitch you'll cause a fucking accident.

>>71646744
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.