[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Matt Lauer asked Trump if he would, hypothetically, let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12
File: 1454407233615.png (276 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1454407233615.png
276 KB, 800x430
>Matt Lauer asked Trump if he would, hypothetically, let Caitlyn Jenner use any bathroom she wants while visiting Trump Tower.

>“That is correct,” Trump said, earning mild applause and cheers.

LMAO nice candidate you got there pol. So progressive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-doesn-harriet-tubman-20-bill-article-1.2609682
>>
>>71645055

FUCKING DROPPED
But it's too late to be a #CruzMissile ;_;
>>
>>71645055
He's playing the game Moron
>>
File: 1461252079572.jpg (222 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1461252079572.jpg
222 KB, 600x500
It's too late to go back faggot, your precious Cuban-Canadian rat is already mathematically eliminated.
>>
>>71645055
Who's going to stop him? If you're a passing tranny it's much better to use the bathroom you fit in with because it would be more disruptive to society for a Buck Angel to walk into the woman's restroom than just use the guys.
>>
It's a states rights issue, the thing Cruz is supposed to be pushing for
>>
>>71645055
Durr?

Pick one
>>
Doesnt Jenner support Trump?
>>
>>71645702
Bruce Jenner doesn't look like a woman. He looks like a man dressed up in a woman's clothes.
>>
>>71645843
And the state of North Carolina voted for this bill
>>
>>71645055
Based trump telling it like it is. If Jenner has any sense in her hormone riddled head, she'd endorse him.

#tgirlsfortrump
>>
ITT: the Dictator in Chief dictates bathroom habits to mentally retarded children.

Oh wait, no, that's just the Jew filth media.
>>
>>71645992
Yes and that's why leftists knocked him off their mantle.
>>
>>71646068
Good for them.
Trump isn't going to pull an EA forcing them to change the law.
>>
>>71645055
Having bathrooms for different genders is pretty dumb desu senpai
What if I am a dad with a daughter? Or a mom with a son? Which bathroom do I go to?
You just need 1 bathroom with many stalls, including some stalls for some specific purposes (e.g. to change a babies diaper)
>>
>>71645055

this is why he's going to win you dunderpate
>>
>>71646101
already has, get with the times. not just in south park either IRL.
>>
>Trump literally supporting degeneracy

And /pol/ will still defend this. Jesus... I'm still voting for him because the good will outweigh the bad, but don't come up with any lie to try and make this excusable.
>>
Literally don't care about this. Only Jobs and trade are what matters.
>>
>>71645055
There you have it, Trump has pivoted to the GE and will win in a landslide.

You dumb fucks always knew that Trump was more moderate on social issues but against thought policing. RIGHT?
>>
>>71646101
>her
>she
>>
>>71646501
I don't want to share bathrooms with women, men are already disgusting enough but women's restrooms are revolting
>>
>>71646623
hes not going to have any chance getting presidency if hes the KKK inquisition reincarnate

this is getting berniebros after he drops out
>>
>after securing the republican nomination by exploiting the hard's right xenophobia and hatred, republican nominee now softening to appeal to independents

Whew, didn't see that one coming eh lads
>>
>>71646811
>women's restrooms are revolting

Women don't use urinals though
>>
>>71645055
>oh no, the only candidate that is worthwhile isn't consistent with every little wish and desire I crave

this is how nothing ever gets done
>>
>>71646811
dont women already use men's bathrooms if their line is too long? seen it a couple of times myself, no problem personally as long as they dont gawk or stay at the mirrors doing their makeup for 30 mins
>>
>>71646968
They frequently don't use commodes, either. They take it on technical terms that they managed to poo "somewhere" in the loo.
>>
File: 1446505897094.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1446505897094.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>Subtly telling Caitlyn Jenner he's a freak

I love this man
>>
>>71645055
>LMAO nice candidate you got there pol. So progressive.

if you own a business, then its your business who you let in your bathroom. The progressive sjw bullshit part of this whole non-issue is the STATE FORCING people to let people use your bathrooms against your will. The real issue has absolutely nothing to do with faggots or trannies.
>>
I'm resigning as a Trump supporter.
>>
>Cuckservatives think Trump is acting like a dem for votes in the general
>They don't know hes acting conservative for votes and he really has progressive views.

TRUMPception
>>
True Conservative™ Issues: Abortions, Gay Wedding Cakes, Dildos, War on Christmas ®, Condoms
>>
I don't really understand the issue of bathrooms. My family all uses the same bathroom and we are different genders.

If it was showers I would understand since then people are naked but the who the fuck walks around naked or shows skin in a public bathroom.
>>
>>71645055
>implying all presidential candidates don't pander in some form or another

He's just playing the game.
>>
Newly launched /cruzmissile/ reporting in
>>
>>71645055
You think he really gives a shit about that? Of course he is going to pander that question. When he gets in office that kinda shit will be swatted down with a iron fist.
>>
>>71645055
>implying private property owners can't trespass trannies for using the wrong bathroom

Stop shilling schlomo
>>
thats it im voting cruz now
>>
>>71645055

>California primary the most important of those remaining
>Close in the polls
>Trump makes "pro" tranny statement

It's almost as if he said it as part of a strategy!
>>
>>71647301
ew, you all use the same bathroom? I bet you don't even have official ISO placards indicating which bathroom is for what.
>>
File: 1459111849837.jpg (145 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1459111849837.jpg
145 KB, 600x666
>>71645055
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-doesn-harriet-tubman-20-bill-article-1.2609682

>[email protected]
Gee, I wonder who is behind this article
>>
>>71645265
The only thing you're dropping is a down payment on that wall, Pedro
>>
>>71647529
Wait, I thought Trump supporters liked Trump because he spoke his minds and didn't give a fuck and was UNLIKE other politicians?
>>
>>71645055
That's it. I'm a kasichmissile now.
>>
Good goy throw the election away over losing issues and moral crusading. Don't worry about the third world flood, concentrate on limiting birth control and stopping fag weddings.
>>
>>71645532
It feels great having your creations reposted :3
>>
>>71647741
How come Kasich doesn't even have a rhyme?
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>71645055
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>71647493
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71645055
>she
>>
>>71647444

Nope these are his real views. If he really wanted to pander he wouldn't have dissed the Harriet Tubman 20$ bill. He NEEDS the nigger vote yet it seems like he doesn't give a shit.

You are telling me hes pandering to the transvote rather than the black vote? Nah. These are his real views.
>>
This is good news, the only way to redpill women is to make them sufficiently uncomfortable with the consequences of their actions. Just like we need a million more Muslims to rape women in Europe for them to finally vote to curtail immigration.
>>
>>71645055
I think he says that because he is friends with the Jenner family, can't insult them.
>>
This is the last straw, I'm voting for Cruz now
>>
>>71647298
>War on Christmas
It's an actual thing
last christmas someone told me happy holidays in Portugal, one of the most goddamned catholic countries on earth!!!
fucking multinational jews!!!!!!
>>
>>71647865
>i bitch for Kasich
>I suck dick for kasich
>>
>>71647741
>That's it. I'm a kasichmissile now.
I think he's a fag-hugger, too.

He was asked his opinion on something that isn't going to affect what he actually does once he gets in.

It could be a calculated opinion that makes a difference whether he's elected that isn't going to affect what he actually does once he gets in. HE MADE NO PROMISE and doesn't have the power to police toilets. He doesn't let Hillary outflank him and might make some lefties think maybe they judged him too harsh.

He can point out that the towelheads want to throw the faggots off buildings.

Remember our (demographics) priorities and whom (((they))) of any poilitical stripe are alligned against.
>>
>>71648292
o jeez o golly gee whiz
>>
>>71645055

I suck dick for kasich now.
>>
File: 1455721625997.jpg (61 KB, 657x583) Image search: [Google]
1455721625997.jpg
61 KB, 657x583
>>71648158
Me too, Cruz predicted to get all delegates in the Baltic states.
>>
>>71645055
It's his bathroom. If I owned a building and I had a Trans guest I would likely say the same thing. I would not however vote or support forcing someone else to do it. Two very different positions. It goes back to the libertarian argument about the civil rights act. As a private citizen you should have the right to discriminate in any way you see fit. You can't force someone to invite someone yo their home. Why should you be able to force a business. Again I personally would not exclude anyone based on race or gender but that's my choice. Also not entirely true. I run a construction business and I would very likely decline to bid on projects for certain groups of people out of personal interest. A brick and mortar business should have the same option.
>>
>>71648746

Yes!
>>
>>71647661
No, we like trump because he will put Hillary and Obama on trial for high treason. He will kick out illegals. He will actually fight in the currently happening trade war.

The straight talker line is the liberal explanation because they cannot understand that people want the above listed things to happen. It is just another way for them to feel superior to others.
>>
>>71645055
the only correct answer to a "gotcha" question like that

the media tries to fuck him every second of every day. you think he's gonna fall for that shit?
>>
>republicans lose the election over infighting about bathrooms
this shit is like a broken record, when will they stop fighting over peanuts and focus on the big picture
>>
>>71645055
This is actually good news.
Fact is, the whole bathroom thing is a non-issue, and it's only annoying because the left-wing cunts are so fucking vocal about it.
To Trump, it doesn't mean anything one way or another, which is one of the reasons he's a good candidate. He doesn't have all the typical neo-conservative hangups, so he'll just nod and gloss over all the trivial bullshit the left will try to catch him on.
Gay rights? Sure, whatever. The fact that a candidate can brush it off like nothing, means the left-wing nutjobs get shut down, and can't make a big deal out of it.
He might even get a few votes.
>>
>>71648827
So when you order a portapotty for your construction workers, do you have to order three different ones and mark them clearly so that your knuckle dragging grunts know which one to use?

Or do they somehow know on their own how things work and where to let loose? I just heard a construction worker shout down the street, "NO, TRAFFIC'S ALREADY ALL FUCKED UP"
>>
That's it I'm a #Jennerbender now
>>
>>71647093
I read this twice already. Wtf are you talking about?

Are you saying women frequently shit in bags or something in their restrooms?
>>
>>71645702
Exactly. It kind of bugs me that a tranny might be using the bathroom with me, but if they don't make a big deal about it and they look somewhat passing I don't really give a shit.

This is yet another bullshit social issue designed to divide us. Ignore abdominal concentrate on stuff that actually matters, like Africans crossing the fucking Atlantic into Costa Rica to illegally immigrate to the US
>>
File: image.png (239 KB, 469x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239 KB, 469x264
JENNER IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER

TAKING FRIENDLY FIRE PLEASE DESIST
>>
File: 9ivQHcD.jpg (13 KB, 193x250) Image search: [Google]
9ivQHcD.jpg
13 KB, 193x250
>>71646501
Women would literally all die from holding in their poop
>>
>>71649117
>Africans crossing the fucking Atlantic into Costa Rica to illegally immigrate to the US

what the hell are you on about?
>>
>>71646811
Can confirm, worked in a restaurant for years and had to clean both restrooms.

Drunk women will make a mess and expect other people to clean it up. Drunk men will at least try to clean up their mess.

Though to be fair to the ladies, the worst mess I ever had was in there men's room, it was an outlier. Some asshole jammed a beer can into the toilet, blocking it completely. Then he took a dump on it.
>>
Didn't trump say he wanted lgbt folks covered under the civil rights act?
>>
>>71649071
Open defecation behind closed doors. They shit on the floor, Sherlock. Have you never used your own asshole?
>>
>>71646623
No candidate is perfect anon. Even the God Emperor has flaws.

That said, this is a good strategy because Bernie bros who were on the fence about voting Trump will see this and move to him when bernout eventually loses the nom.
>>
>>71649340
I think it's already in there.
>>
>>71645429
You mean he's being politically correct?
C
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>caring this much about people using the restroom

neo /pol/ everybody
>>
goddamnit this is the last fucking straw.
I'm /hilmissle/ now.
>>
>>71645055
Cruz fags this mad.
>>
>>71645055
Don't care

This transgenderism bullshit wont even be an issue in ten years anyway.

Once the left gets knocked down from their cultural pedestal it will go the way of lobotomy.
>>
>>71649234
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/600-africans-stranded-sailing-costa-rica-160421091642240.html

There was a thread on it earlier. European mass migration crisis is coming to the US, and you retards are thinking about dropping Trump because he doesn't want to go full on gtkrwn on trannies? The US is officially done if the wall isn't built at this point
>>
>>71649347
>Have you never used your own asshole?

Again: are you a retard? Yes, I've used my own asshole and I use it while sitting on a toilet. Should I instinctively know that women tend to shit on the floor? Explain to me why this happens and give me a reason to believe it happens at all.
>>
>>71645055
Trump didn't take the kike bait

Good for him

He has more pressing matters to worry about.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 1238x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 1238x264
please pick your battles more carefully, Jenner is okay.
>>
>>71649674
Daddy issues. Even dogs piss and shit on things that upset them.
>>
Only insane evangelists and loony progressives even acknowledge trannies exist. Which one are you?
>>
>>71649792
He forced his children to touch his implants but he's a good guy because he likes low tax rates.
>>
>>71649270
> jammed a beer can into the toilet, blocking it completely. Then he took a dump on it.

kek, the thing is that a woman wouldn't even get the idea, not creative enough.
>>
>>71645055

Looks like I'm going third party after all.
>>
File: 1461200758669.gif (655 KB, 350x213) Image search: [Google]
1461200758669.gif
655 KB, 350x213
>>71645055

I dont understand your reasoning here.

Do you think its a good idea to validate a magically made up 3rd gender encompassing all genders by retrofitting every building in america with a 3rd bathroom with a blend of fixtures from the first 2 bathrooms?

Would the costs incurred get covered by the legions and legions of trannies that don't leave the house or spend money at establishments unless it has a safe space shitter for confused people?

I'm tickled that Trumps position on this topic not only makes logical sense, it doesnt require transwashing the public, it wont cost anything and libtards can't chirp about it
>>
>>71649270
How do you know he didn't just shit out a beer can? Did you work at a gay bar? Maybe some kinky fag shit was going on
>>
>>71649988
Some absolute madman had a late library book once in elementary school, so he flushed it down the toilet and it ruined the plumbing for the entire school, cost a stupid amount to fix, and the principle lined everybody up in the hallways to yell at them to not flush books down the toilet.

Men are the ultimate creative thinkers.
>>
>>71646623
>supporting it
Sounds like he just doesn't give a hoot. I don't either. I am not some traditionalist cuckold who goes muh women when some pervert goes to their bathroom. They can deal with it themselves.
>>
>>71649893
Ok. You sound like an idiot and have failed to convince me.
>>
The small stuff is what's killing the republican party. Trump is smart and will win with this
attitude, in the general.
>>
>>71645055
>SILVERSTEIN
>>
File: 1459727822749.jpg (321 KB, 620x824) Image search: [Google]
1459727822749.jpg
321 KB, 620x824
You can't implement nationalism without garnering some support from the left

And tbqh NC's bill was shit. The best thing to do is to leave the system exactly as it is right now - let passing trannies go to the bathroom they identify with
>>
>>71645055

B-but Trump is supposed to be a racist, sexist, transgender hating fascist

WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
But if you're illegal immigrant, high heels still won't save you
Build wall
>>
>>71645055
Maybe Trump is one of the rational few people that have realized a toilet is a fucking toilet. It is an bowl used for getting rid of human waste. It does not need to be separated by gender.
>>
>>71650108
Boondock Saints, my nigga
>>
>>71645992
no, Jenner supports Cruz.
>>
>>71650430

Or he is just pandering again.

He has not had a single firm sticking point his entire run. Give it a few days and he will flip flop on this too. He just needs to be reminded that you dont want to piss EVERYONE off at once. As soon as his handlers whisper that he just pissed off every red state in the south, west, and midwest he will change his mind after "learning a bit more about it"
>>
>>71646011
There are biological women who look more masculine and repulsive than the famewhore tranny.
>>
>>71646298
>him
YOU FUCKING SHITLORD, CAITLYN JENNER IS A STRONK BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!11!
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE WHITE CIS SCUM
>>
>>71645055

Reminder that Matt Lauer is a Jew trying to stump the Trump.
>>
Wait, hasn't he constantly said on other issues he wants to return power and rights to people and states? Why would his decision to let a supporter use whatever bathroom they wanted suddenly mean he wants to force everyone to let trannies in?

Is this the whole "would you follow this hypothetical law? That means you hate women" again?
>>
>>71650185
Lol I did this once
>>
>>71650229
Women are more cautious and like to stay sanitary, rather than sitting down they squat and shit, causing it to plop on the floor. I was basically a janitor as an elective and discovered this during highschool, and other various jobs.
>>
>>71653215
>Wait, hasn't he constantly said on other issues he wants to return power and rights to people and states?

Lol no he hasn't. He's a huge big federal government statist.
>>
>>71655273
He's not that categorical about things, which is part of the reason why everybody is shitting bricks trying to apply a branding that sticks to the Teflon Don.

When it's something he'd rather offload to the states, then he says so. When it's something he'd rather do himself or use his bully pulpit or other means to work out, then the says so.
>>
that's why he's pro second amendment
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.