[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate me so much? Black lives don't matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 20160329_150451.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160329_150451.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Why does /pol/ hate me so much? Black lives don't matter to me. I teaser / pepper spray / arrest as many mudslimes / niggers as I can. I don't give speeding tickets unless the person is being a dick or is actually being dangerous. I change people's tires without running their plates (which is against procedure.. Unless it's a nigger. Always run niggers info). I even let people go that have pot (I really hate paperwork)
>>
>>71644546
i dont know about ohio but texas, virginia, and NC state fuzz have been cool with me never had any issues. Then again i dont act degenerate or sketch when i get pulled over or broke down.
>>
>>71644762
I will be the first to admit, there are too many troopers in Ohio. It's pretty ridiculous how many vehicles / posts we have.
>>
File: 20160421_131755.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160421_131755.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>71644546
And why is my work car upside down. Wtf. Will it post this one I took this morning upside down also?
>>
>>71644959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_sun
know your memes
>>
>>71644546
/pol/ doesn't hate cops though
>>
>>71644959
Also note i drive a modified car weekend warrior thats not super loud and its lowered and i have been given the least amount of shit from stat police vs Town cops by driving respectable and not like a typical sailor in Norfolk.
>>
>>71645089
Yeah i get the "flying tire salesman" thing a lot. The first time I heard it I laughed so hard, the guy got out of a serious ticket.
>>
>>71644546
I don't hate cops. My father and grandfather were state police. I can't follow in the family profession because police are getting hit very hard in [current year] and to me the benefits aren't worth the risks. I appreciate the vast majority of honest police, and detest the few that give you a bad name. With all this being said, you should work from the inside to hold your fellow officer accountable for their actions and try to get some of them from being power tripping assholes.

Rough job OP. I don't envy you, but if you're an honest cop I support you.
>>
>>71645139
/pol/ hates civil forfeiture, which is something many police departments engage in.
>>
>>71645407
I keep it as honest as humanly possible. With all of the shit going on right now, it's really, really difficult without worrying about the threat of lawsuits or harassment. We deal with the dishonest guys at our post as quickly as we find out. The group I work with a e pretty good. But there are ALWAYS a few of the "you're breaking the law, you're going to jail" guys, no matter where you're posted
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 125x125
>>71644546
/pol/ loves faggot pigs, what are you talking about?

Drive off a bridge as soon as you can, officer.
>>
>>71645544
I don't agree with civil forfeiture either. I am honestly glad that a lot of places are doing away with it. Drug money and guns do not apply though.
>>
A lot of cops do abuse their power and believe they are above the law. That being said don't be a criminal or degenerate and you most likely won't have to deal with one.
>>
>>71644546
Most cops are good people who just want to serve and protect their community, but you know the adage of one bad apple spoils the bunch.

I do have to agree that some cops are complete pricks though and I'm sure you would agree with that as well.
>>
>>71646085
Yes. I absolutely agree with this. Too many are worried about just arresting people and making their municipality money. We don't need to do that. There is plenty of actual crime and tax dollars for that.
>>
>>71644546
State troopers are fine, local cops are niggers
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 372x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 372x208
I love you OP. Keep the streets clean.
>>
>>71644546

How much house power is that thing pulling? I've ran from one before and got away in my 360hp 387tq BMW.
>>
>>71644959

May God bless you and always watch over you.
>>
>>71646878

Also this. State Troopers are always professional and fair. Local cops ESPECIALLY small municipal cops are the worst.
>>
>>71647381
wiki claims 368hp and 395ft*lb. But why would you run unless you are a nigger?
>>
>>71647958

Street racing. Drove past a state trooper going like 120mph and slowed down to 65mph. I saw him pull out without his lights on and he rushed toward me and I turned off my lights and decided to run. I had enough of a lead to get away.
>>
File: deadcop.jpg (961 KB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
deadcop.jpg
961 KB, 2848x4288
>>71645139
>/pol/ is a monolith
Per Warren v. District of Columbia, OP has more obligation to collect revenue than protect any of us.
>>
>>71645575
Streetsboro here. I like you guys and never give you any shit. Quick question: if I go 5 above the speed limit i will never get pulled over correct?
>>
File: 1411157809279.jpg (75 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1411157809279.jpg
75 KB, 850x400
>>71644546
>I'm not like all those other power tripping assholes

hahahaha hope you are reborn as a nigger you self glorifying piece of shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.