[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Jews kill Prince?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: prince-vanity[1].jpg (96 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
prince-vanity[1].jpg
96 KB, 618x412
Why did the Jews kill Prince?
>>
>>
>>71643182
Goodnight sweet Prince
>>
I bet it was the same drug that killed MJ.
>>
The Jews loved Prince. He got them to sue everyone who downloaded his crappy music.
>>
>>71643182
He wasn't nigger enough.
>>
WE WUZ PRINCE
>>
Good night sweet Prince
>>
So this is what it sounds like when doves cry...
>>
Dude is rumored to have several hundred albums worth of unreleased material stored in his vault. So if you like Prince, sucks that he died but there will also he a deluge of "new" Prince songs released.
>>
>>71643182
jews didn't do anything fucking fatass burger
>>
Was he black?
>>
File: they bought it.gif (436 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
they bought it.gif
436 KB, 640x360
>be his kike overlord manager
>fake death of aging pop star with waning popularity
>buy them property on a secluded island
>release a shit ton of his "unreleased" and "best of" albums
>???
>profit
>>
>>71643182
he was probably going to out them on their shady bs

throne of the purple kingdom sitting empty
>>
I hope they find cp in his compound.
>>
File: dcp.jpg (135 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dcp.jpg
135 KB, 640x360
>>71643182
Game, Blouses.
>>
>>71643773
>there will also he a deluge of "new" Prince songs

none of it will be any good, he had 2 good albums, the rest was shite
>>
>>71643974
This, it has happened so many times already. /pol/ should know the drill by now.

inb4 his records are best selling for few years.
>>
Trump killed him with his racist comments about Tubman.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.