[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Papa Francesco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Papa Francesco.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Papa Francesco.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Papa Francesco
>>
>>71642451
The Catholic Cucklord
>>
>>71642451
no
>>
>>71642451
I wonder more and more about the legitimacy of papal abdication and if Benedicts resignation was real.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 260x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 260x328
>>71642451
Life's the shits with Jesuits.
>>
>>71642535
fpbp
/thread
>>
He eats boogers.
>>
I was once warned to not trust anybody whose eyes look like two pissholes in the snow.
>>
>>71642623
He was probably forced to resign. Do you actually think a Hitler youth traditionalist pope would be scared of death and quit because he's ill?
>>
>>71643987
Have you ever seen him smile? It's scary.
>>
>>71644126
Do you think such a devote pope would surrender the most important position in the church when he could call out the accusators in an instant? Jesus all these underage edgelords ruin this board
>>
>>71644171
I thought Ratzinger was a little odd, but this guy gave me creeps right from the start. And what really gave me the creeps was the propaganda rollout.

Immediately, the most religious people (not that there's anything wrong with that, God bless 'em) were all hanging off the latest stories about how good this guy's dick tasted. I don't know what's up, but there's something up here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.