[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this add?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 420x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 420x543
What do you think about this add?
>>
I like it
>>
>>71641999
When will they stop inventing new buzzwords?
>>
>>71641999
>add

But, it's pretty edgy but kinda true.
>>
>>71641999
What is it an ad for?
>>
>>71642117
They should just call it Misandry
>>
>>71641999
>trips of edge
>#
>tf tt
>>
>>71641999
We don't have to do any of that now....white knights/m'lady fags will continue to cuck themselves and become feminist pawns.
What it should say is:
>we don't have to invent every useful item in existence
>we don't have to pay outrageous annuity checks
>we don't have to be forced to feel bad when blacks create most of the crime.
>>
>>71641999
Why are MRAs and Feminists so buttmad about common courtesy? It always comes down to "hold the door" and stupid stuff like that. Do you want to live in an impolite society where no one gives even the slightest bit of assistance to others?
>>
>>71642478
>Do you want to live in an impolite society where no one gives even the slightest bit of assistance to others?
Yes
>>
File: 1979274.jpg (3 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
1979274.jpg
3 KB, 188x188
>>71641999
STOP MANSPLAINING ME YOU FILTHY CIS WHITE MALE SCUM
>>
>>71642596
I've noticed it's already happening. Holding the door takes literally no effort. I cannot imagine someone flipping their shit over it.
>>
>>71642478
>Do you want to live in an impolite society where no one gives even the slightest bit of assistance to others?
The west's invidualism/"democracy"/capitalism ideology does that.
>>
They forgot

>I don't have to pay for dinner
>>
>>71641999
Fuck off. Gender roles are essential to a strong society. If we refuse to pay checks or take care of kids, how can we expect loyal wives or respectful daughters? It would be unfair and women would reject it on that basis alone.

Not that we have the latter anyway. We allowed it to slip away from us.
>>
>>71642388
>Not helping women for being women
>Misandry
Yeah, okay Germany
>>
Ad*
And it's a pretty outdated and cucked approach to the woman question.
>>
>>71641999
You never have to do anything, so fuck this shit. It's not about equality.
>>
File: 1452819052277.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1452819052277.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>71641999
>edgy faggotry shit
>>
File: manspreading.jpg (899 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
manspreading.jpg
899 KB, 1200x800
>>71641999
>check'd

Childish shittalk. I won't change any of my behavior cause of any gendermovement, men-favouring or women-favouring.
It's this constant accuse of one gender to be treated unequal, and it pisses me off.
I'll just do what I believe to be right, even fucking spreading my legs in public, but I won't start being rude cause of some silly ad.
Grow up guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10B9Fc8BmR0
>Black Pigeon knock out argument
>>
>>71641999
Weak. You can find many women who don't want men do hold doors or give their seat anyway. They find this corny.

Why didn't they use the obvious: I don't have to protect you from rapists, thieves, enemy soldiers, spiders?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.