[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse conservative talk show host than this guy? Winiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Is there a worse conservative talk show host than this guy? Winiest rat voice in the business.
>>
I fucked his daughter
Not even joking
>>
>>71642179
Did she whine and moan louder than her dad?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>71642179
not bad I guess
>>
File: 1449807450613.gif (4 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
1449807450613.gif
4 KB, 157x157
>>71642179
Story? lololol
>>
>>71642179
pics?
>>
Hahah yeah she whines
It was trippy spoiled girl ( artist)
she looooves her daddy
Has a swank apt just outside dc
>>
>>71642352
She saw me in a show
Dm'd me on Twitter I was in Ny went to dc banged her at union station when i got off the train. Spent the next three days In with her Fugged a lot. Came everywhere on her in her. Had to go back to NYC. Great tits tight puss. I'm mobile but I think I should post some personal pics o her .. No nudes ever she's not stupid. Just lots of here are my tits in a bikini kind of thing
>>
Did prince just fucking die ?
>>
>>71643068
Maybe
>>
>>71643772
Yep he's dead.
But yeah Lar is a trip
She then went to France and wanted me to talk to her while she was there. So I did a little then she live what appd me a makeout session with some frenchie. I Kekd and told her to lose my number lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.