[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! Trump said trannies can use any bathroom they want!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-33-10.png (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-33-10.png
82 KB, 960x540
Don't worry, the con man will probably flip flop tomorrow.

Just like he did with the abortion thing, and so many other things.
>>
>>71641049
NO
ONE
GIVES
A
FUCK
>>
>A
>FUCKING
>JEW
>>
don't care
>>
>>71641049
>A FUCKING JEW
>BEN "OY VEY" SHAPIRO
AJHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH, CAUSE THEY CAN'T USE "MUH TRUMP IS HITLER" NOW
>>
>>71641049
OH NO! SOMEONE INTO POLITICS MADE SOME CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS!
STOP THE FUCKING PRESS!
>>
>>71641478

A lot of people do. The problem from your perspective is the people who have a problem with it never were going to vote Trump anyway.

Ive resigned myself to knowing Hilldabeast will be President in 9ish months :(
>>
>>71641049
Last time /pol was buzzing this much was with the BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABIES

Now watch them scream the board is being invaded by le BOOGEYMAN leddit
>>
>>71641049

who cares that donald trump is a flip flopper that changes his mind constantly OP. this is a hugbox, not an information center
>>
>>71641049

Proxy cruzmissiles aren't even trying to shill anymore. Every Cruz post is just butthurt now. A beautiful day indeed...
>>
>>71641478
I kinda do...anybody got a source on this? Preferbly video of him saying it.
>>
He's twisting that around. The first one was a response to someone asking Trump whether or not a woman should be punished if abortion was illegal and punishable and she did it anyway. Everything else was him clarifying what he said because the media took his words out of context.
>>
states rights only matter in the tranny thing, if the public want to ban them they have that right
>>
>>71641049
Trump does not care about:
Gay marriage
Abortion
Trannies

He never has in fact
He just knows his audience

Trump cares about:
Chyna
Trade
The American economy and jobs
Americans
The safety of America

Just about everything else is irrelevant to him or posturing
>>
religious right buttmad because trump played them like a cheap fiddle. we all knew he never cared about bible thumping chumps.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.