[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking love my state, we are based as fuck!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>3 niglets steal car in Walmart Parking lot
>run from cops and get chased
>while trying to run, drive car in pond
>cops try and help but can't basically let all niglets die
>no fucks given
>family is now trying to sue

If it's anything like past cases in Florida, the cops will win. Pic related, Floridians are master race

http://abc7chicago.com/news/florida-police-release-dascham-vid-in-fatal-teen-crash/1301155/
>>
>>71640582
If only you guys kicked the niggers out of your cities, then Florida would be paradise on earth. Probably going to live there at some point.
>>
Same thing have happened twice as I recall in Sweden too, but off bridges instead.
>>
>>71641144

We have the best gun laws that make up for our nigger proble, thy act up, we shoot them.
>>
FL is oldfags capital USA. Not so good.
>>
>>71641292

Go back to the 50s, racist. Blacks are equal to you.
>>
>>71640582
Too hot 4 me, m8
>>
File: meanwhileinfreedomland.png (172 KB, 635x902) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinfreedomland.png
172 KB, 635x902
sup floridabro

enjoying our freedoms?
>>
>>71641517
I stand my ground in Florida
>>
>>71641517
the leaf cuck has spoken
>>
File: image.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>71641517

A fucking leaf!

>every time
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 637x477
>>71641616

Loving our laws, people here are based as well, if you don't count shitty liberal Miami and the shitty liberal colleges.

The transgender crap is heavily frowned on over here and I see people calling bullshit on it almost daily
>>
>>71640582
>>
For the most part SJW's aren't welcome here. Too many people from the old guard to let any of that fgt shit slide. So I guess there is one good thing to come out of the oldies. Too bad we still have dindu nuffins.
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1024x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1024x798
You know how I know FL is based? They voted Trump over Lil Marco, their fuckin Senator. LOL
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>71641513

We aren't perfect but we have some of the best gun laws in the country and our police will fuck niggers up if they break the law and have no remorse. Plus we do not have to worry about any shitty weather besides hurricanes which still do x10 less damage vs other states.

Florida is based bro, deal with it
>>
>walk outside
>drown in liquid air

otherwise it's nice
>>
>>71642012
Miami needs to be purged. It's where rich niggers go to find the only attractive mudsharks in America. Just fucking carpet bomb that shit and rebuild.
>>
>>71642376
Former Miami resident checking in. It isn't bad there. Just some neighbourhoods you don't go to. I was never robbed or anything, and I lived there during the Trayvon Martin shit. Definitely one of the funnest places I've lived
>>
Floridabro here, the sun is shining, the niggers are drowning, and there isn't a faggot to be found for 20 miles.
What a lovely day.
>>
>>71642376
>>71642559

My friend lives in Miami, it's not THAT bad but it still would be the worst place to live.

>No one speaks English and shame you for not knowing Spanish
>college liberals in the thousands and all are so privileged they follow Berbie like he is a God
>lots of minorities
>god awful traffic
>everything is expensive as fuck

Horrible place to live but very fun to visit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.