[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much racism on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
I don't get it.
>>
Stick around long enough and eventually you'll see the truth.
>>
I don't like living around different cultures and ideas, and want an identity and culture of my own, rather than evil white slave trading male.
>>
Because race is a sacred cow in modern society.

We wouldn't be the edgy rebels if we didn't slay the shit out of that cow.
>>
>>71640155
Get out of mommie's basement and interact with some minorities, son
>>
>>71640155
You will understand eventually.
>>
because its politically incorrect
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
>>71640155
It's a meme. Most of the time it's funny. But when it's really really funny is when there's a super spergy stormfag who goes full Hitler. Even better is one someone from /pol/ does the same irl.

It's just a chance to let us see how stupid the most stupid people can be. Also, it makes the rest of the Internet better (containment board).
>>
>>71640155
Telling the truth society doesn't want to hear helps relieve stress,
>>
What racism? I've not seen it. Must be the niggers have /pol/ confused with somebody else.
>>
>>71640680
You don't speak for everyone. Your containment board comment reveals you for the SJW faggot you are.
>>
File: Autism - ok to be different.png (194 KB, 439x405) Image search: [Google]
Autism - ok to be different.png
194 KB, 439x405
>>71640959
Not true. I'm actually here because the containment makes it funnier. You must be one of the funny ones. Thanks!
>>
>>71640680
>le its an ebin meme, meme.
Speak for yourself faggot.
>>
>>71640155
Grow up, leave the house. Youll see
>>
It's a counter-culture reaction to the politically correct environment as of late. Simply spouting racial facts can label you as a bigot.

For instance everyone can say blacks have biggers dicks than whites on average, and everyone knows it's true. Talk about black math scores? Bigot.
>>
Being racist is a part of life. Everybody on this planet is racist. Just look at reddit after Bernie loses a primary. They chirp and whine about the very people they supposedly fight for: niggers.

For a lot of people pretend to not be rackst is an illusion that they're better than racists when, in reality, and inherently, they too are racist.

To not see the differences between whites, gooks, niggers and spics is walking around blind. Now if you think the white way is better than the asianway, congratulations. You're now considered a racist.

But rejoice, anon! It's completely normal!
>>
>>71640680
Was the Rodge a /pol/lack?
>>
>>71640155
That's how angsty teenagers and young adults try to differentiate themselves from their peers. It's kind of a neurotic overreaction to pc culture.
>>
File: Dylann.jpg (56 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Dylann.jpg
56 KB, 620x387
>>71641460
Yep. Just read his manifesto. It's full of memes that he took seriously and literally. Fucking hilarious! Like with dear Dylannnnn.
>>
because 90% of the shitposts on here are government officials trying to suss out and keep track of you whiney little bitches.
>>
File: animalmother.jpg (10 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
animalmother.jpg
10 KB, 299x300
>>71640155
You don't get to get it because a nigger stole it.
>>
>>71641460
no. he used r9k and was super bluepilled.
>>
>>71640155
>Why is there so much racism on /pol/?
my parents lied to me. my teachers lied to me. the news lied to me. and i guess society has lied to me.

i grew up in an all-white town with maybe five black families. racism was something nasty that nobody could understand. heck the one black kid in my grade was nice enough. he was even elected homecoming king too, so we could all prove to ourselves how we weren't racist.

then i went away to school. the big city. full of fucking niggers. just a constant stream of stories about niggers either robbing students or beating the fuck out of students. and the stories always said "teenagers" instead of "niggers." spent my entire college years avoiding areas with niggers and thankfully i never got fucked up.

get a big boy job in a bigger city where i move into an expensive apartment in a nice area. think all my work has paid off. turns out my neighbor is a nigger with subsidized rent. smokes pot in the halls. leaves garbage in the halls. absolute trash subhuman. apparently i didnt get the memo that instead of housing niggers in ghettos they were moving them in to "mixed income" apartment buildings. so my nigger neighbor attracts more niggers that on 3 occasions have talked shit to me while i went into my building, waiting for me to look at them or say something back so i can become another victim of "teenagers".

i'll stop right there. i've encountered niggers at work too and they're nice but worthless and require constant supervision and direction. but i'll stop on the personal experiences.

here's a test if you dont think you're racist. forget about white people. take white people out of the equation. compare asians and blacks. which one is better? if you want to tell me that blacks and asians are equal then you're full of shit.

im racist because niggers get the best publicity in the world and they absolutely squander it.
>>
>>71642292
This is why you don't rent apartments, and find condos that are purchased and don't take food stamps for rent.

But all in all, well said.
>>
>>71640155
Most of the stuff here is over the top cause on purpose cause it's funny and when normies stumble across here they get horrified since the PC police doesn't exist here. Maybe a good chunk of us actually hold these beliefs but not to the extremes of our jokes and memes. That's the best answer I can give you.
>>
>>71642454
>and find condos that are purchased and don't take food stamps for rent.
yea i probably should have done that when i first got here but i didnt know any better. after my lease is up in sept im moving into a luxury building, so problem solved i think.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.