[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461255141109.jpg (39 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461255141109.jpg
39 KB, 540x960
Checkmate /pol/
>>
>>71639171
Wrong, prostitute simply rent their cunt and do not possess any skills, while coal miners do have skills to sell
>>
>>71639171
Bong, brostitute simply bent their bunt and do not bossess any bills, while boal biners do have bills to bell
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 612x612
>>71639171
Wageslave are all the same anyway, selling their life for money. Good goy
>>
>>71639325
>coal mining
>skilled
I better apply to berry picking school so I cam be competitive then
>>
>>71639171
Bageslave are ball the bame banyway, belling their bife for boney. Bood boy
>>
>>71639558
Working in a coal mine requires safety skills, heavy machinery operating skills etc etc
Its not the 19th century anymore
>>
>>71639540
Its a choice. Go and starve to death in the forests if you dont want to work for a claim on other people's goods and services.
>>
>having a moralistic view of sexuality
>a bad thing

God damn it. I'm going to fucking hang myself one day.
>>
>>71639325
Sex is a skill, virgin. You have to be good at it to maximize your money and some guys are hard to get off, plus there are a lot of negotiation skills and you have to practice discretion including sensing law enforcement.
>>
>>71640324
>being a prostitute isnt 85% being a wet hole
>>
Am I the only one that sees this as coal miners are underpaid and that female privilege wins again.
>>
>>71639171
implying a coal miner using bear hands can have a market in 2016
>>
>>71640571
a hole
>>
>>71640324
>he thinks prostitutes are their own pimps
>>
I think what hes trying to say is coal miners are sluts
>>
>>71640324
Just because your dick couldn't reach your 500lb girlfriend's pussy doesn't mean it's as difficult for other men to be stimulated by shoving their cock in one, burger.
>>
>>71640324
If a dindu can do it then its standing as a "skilled job" is completely undermined.
>>
Why the fuck do people beat around the issue and cloud it?

Having lots of sex, as a women and with shallow intentions, is a bad thing and only leads to trouble.

Mining coal does not involve this action. It is certainly arguable that they "sell their bodies" though if high risks of cancer from coal mining, overworking, etc., is any indication, so sure. Coal miners sell their bodies.

But it is not as bad as prostitutes selling theirs and the reasons are moralistic. These people just need to fucking deal with it.
>>
The ONLY reason prostitution is illegal is because the state has no good way of taxing it.

Just think about it and it will make sense.
>>
>>71640928
The guy means "coal burners", just a typo I'm sure
>>
>moralistic view of sexuality

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71640937
Go get some pussy fatso, then you can talk with the grownups
>>
>>71641149
"Slut" is a baaaad word, mmmmkay?
>>
>>71639171
So he's saying fuck morals?
>>
>>71639171
coal miners mine coal with pickaxes underground
prostitute allow people to use their body sexually
>>
>>71640869
Some of the high price ones are.
>>
>>71641080
Umm, Nevada taxes like 25% in their brothels. Prostitution could make shit tons of money for the state.

Prostitution is illegal so as to artificially inflate the value of pussy.
>>
what a fucking retard

lol
>>
>PsyD

kek
>>
>>71641464
>brothels

Now you're starting to get it.

Pussy doesn't need any inflation, it's already the alpha and omega of men's desires. Everything revolves around sex.
>>
>>71641080
Where is prostitution illegal?
>>
>>71639703
>Yeah man, just starve to death if you don't like to work meaningless shit to make someone else rich while ruining your health and not having any meaningful control over your work and how it contributes to society. It's your choice. It's freedom!!!
>>
>>71641663
Majority of western world.
>>
>>71641664
Shut up Achmed, a true German would never say something like that.

He'd be too busy either working or playing a 2016 simulator of whatever his day job is.
>>
>>71641620
>brothels

What does that have to do with your statement that prostitution is only illegal because it cant be taxed?
>>
>>71641738
It isn't even illegal in the UK m8.
You're just not allowed to do it out in the streets.
>>
>>71641663
Burgerland
>>
>>71641663

Just about anywhere that isnt South East Asia or the EU.

Hooking is punishable by death for almost 20% of the worlds population
>>
>>71641987
Is it regulated there at all? Brothels? Do you know they get checked? Or is it simply not a criminal act?
>>
>>71641972
Use your brain for a second you burger.

A brother is a place of business, like a restaurant, a store, a bar. It has an address a phone number and a signed owner.

When people come to a brothel you know it is for sex and you can have oversight and inspections in regards to that.

When women whore themselves from homes you don't know that. You can't simultaneously watch over millions of women's homes all the time and even if you did you couldn't prove they were having sex and even if you could you couldn't prove it was a service and not just consenting relations between two people.

Brothels work because they follow a format of a business that suits the state's way of making money, which is tax.

Private prostitution is basically impossible to regulate.
>>
>>71640324
I don't think it's that difficult of a skill. Especially not for the woman.

My current gf was really inexperienced at first, but I trained her to be pretty good pretty quickly.

It certainly helps that she has a great pussy. Even at first, when she was kind of dead fishing it, I could get off easily enough by positioning her how I wanted and gently guiding her movements.
>>
>>71639171
How do I subscribe to his newsletter.
>>
this guy is arguing semantics

"selling your body" is euphemism for sex work

no one is arguing that coal miners dont use their body for their work
>>
>>71642517
Well fucking duh man. People wouldnt let random non-std tested whores in their house if brothels were legal though.
>>
>>71642825
Maybe, maybe not. But when something is illegal for long enough it becomes a taboo and making it legal is quite difficult see - marijuana.

There is one extra issue that prostitution does promote which is slave trade. Young women getting tricked into prostitution through black market tricks. That is a legitimate concern however it needs to be dealt with on its own, not glued to the concept of prostitution.
>>
>>71639171
That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever read.
>>
>>71642254
There are brothels but they can't be advertised as such.
As far as I'm aware there isn't any regulation beyond the laws that apply to everyone.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.