[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Yellow fever"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 150204185825.jpg (39 KB, 620x353) Image search: [Google]
150204185825.jpg
39 KB, 620x353
>Muh racial purity;
>contemplates East Asian females while seeking ways to confirm his own bias to interbreed with said females.

I bet you're a fan of anime as well, degenerate pigeon?

You should know by now that the offspring of interracial breeding has increased chances of suffering from a range of psychiatric conditions, perform poorly at school, and also develop identity issues leading to psychological problems. They also have a considerably smaller incidence of individuals with high IQ.

Chink-loving threads on a daily basis, threads turning into anime/"waifu" dumps. /pol/ has changed and it's safe to say the majority of you are Stormvermin outcasts.
>>
File: image.png (417 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>71638919
Hurr durr look i can makes poastes
>>
GOOKS AND SPOOKS
KILL YOUR ROOTS
>>
>>71638919
I can't believe this woman was our president for 8 years. This is not even the most retarded out of place thing she said even.
>>
File: gremista.jpg (111 KB, 580x875) Image search: [Google]
gremista.jpg
111 KB, 580x875
>>71639109
I can't even relate to them or feel the slight drop of empathy towards them. They look nothing like the average person I'm used to on a daily basis. I also never have a sense of trust when dealing with Asians, it's like they're always up to something.

What's with their faces that attract you? How can you feel attracted to something that's completely alien to you? And how can you prefer that over women of your own ethnic background?

Marxist indoctrination is making wonders there, I guess.

>>71639817
>a well indoctrinated Muhammad.

>>71639878
Based Anglo.

>>71640071
At least you had a based female president, unlike Brazil and Germany, she wasn't a major disaster to your country.
>>
>>71640304
>a based female president
>she wasn't a major disaster to your country
Sure, everything didn't explode. She simply blew off at least 50.000 million US dollars from 2011 to 2015 to accomplish absolutely nothing.
>>
>>71638919
can someone translate this banana speak pls?
>>
>>71640670
*Speech, you illiterate gook-loving baboon.
>>
>>71640883
can someone translate this banana speak pls?
>>
>>
File: 560182876.png (308 KB, 542x536) Image search: [Google]
560182876.png
308 KB, 542x536
>>71641763
Alright, I might be completely oblivious of anime culture, as I have little to no interest in cartoons. But I'll challenge you to find an actual respectable adult who's into that sort of stuff.

Maybe for little children, yes, but what you have there are a bunch of grown ups obsessed with cartoon females and Asian women, and all weeboos I met are exactly the same: autistic adults unable to realize how fucking ridiculous they are. That's the epitome of degenerate and I'm yet to see anything remotely good coming out of it, regardless of its content.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.