[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ which place is worse? San Francisco or Toronto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sanfranvstoronto.jpg (199 KB, 1179x443) Image search: [Google]
sanfranvstoronto.jpg
199 KB, 1179x443
/pol/ which place is worse?

San Francisco or Toronto?
>>
Melbourne
>>
>>71638846

Toronto is shitty for a variety of reasons, but it is normally pretty clean. That photo was when the city workers were on strike. It's a rare thing. Also, people don't shit on the streets. Get it together, San Francisco.
>>
File: 1447600999463.jpg (7 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
1447600999463.jpg
7 KB, 295x200
>>71638902
*Brisbane
>>
>>71639274
I just searched for Toronto and San Fran trash lel.

It's just to showcase my opinion of this liberal cesspools that I hate with a passion.
>>
>>71639473

So you admit you have no idea what you're talking about. That's nice.
>>
>>71639714
This thread is about which liberal cesspool is the worse.

If you are getting triggered because of some pic showing trash from your cesspool then you my friend are part of the problem.
>>
>>71639274
>garbage strike
Oh man do I remember that. We lived closer to Hamilton but my dad brought us to Toronto as a field trip to see the garbage everywhere. It was pretty bad once the heat wave hit.
>>
>>71640057
>field trip to see the garbage

LMAO
>>
>>71639862

Why would i be triggered over that? I'm Zen. Just learn to start a thread properly. Show pics of endemic problems (Toronto definitely has its share), not one-time anomalies.

I found this in another thread:

>I live close to San Francisco. It really is the worst city in the world. Homeless shit and piss everywhere. Niggers running wild out of control killing tourists by ATM machines. Illegals getting drunk and running over people and the government lets them go. Niggers running wild on BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and CalTrain (train service that runs up and down from San Francisco to San Jose).

>The liberal stupidity here is out of control. YOU are the bad guy for not wanting perverts to walk into your kids bathroom. That is what goes on in this hell. I can't wait for a huge earthquake and tidal wave to wash this shithole away.
>>
>>71640765
Yeah you don't have take to a field trip to see garbage right Miguel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.