[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robinhood Political Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: njCuQ7g.png (75 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
njCuQ7g.png
75 KB, 750x1334
Hey guys, just saw a thread that got archived about getting into Robinhood and wanted to make a thread about it. In order to cut your reliance on the Jewish overlords, you have to work as a Jew.

Stock investing is the riskiest form of investing, but if done properly also has the highest gains.

Investopedia has helped a lot, as well as reading a fuckton of books online about finance like 'How to Make Money in Stocks.' I calculated that if one were to save up 10,000$ an average millennial could live off of that money if they lived frugally and compounded their investing money, pulling out just enough to survive.
>>
The picture is for proof of my success in case anyone doubts me, if you have any questions I'll keep the thread refreshing while I'm AFK.
>>
$1331.95 in 3 months doesn't seem like success unless you are from Zimbabwe.
>>
>>71638299
Tell us about your Jewish tricks, OP.
>>
I have $100 what should I invest it in?
>>
>>71638299
Its just gambling
You got lucky, other wont
>>
>>71639012
It wasn't gambling, if you see trends in the market you can react to the changes accordingly. I invest almost exclusively in the energy department because it is the most volatile. Another tidbit of information I'd give every investor is to not care too much about how much the stock costs- that's ultimately irrelevant as long as it isn't a fucking penny stock or out of your price range, but how much the percentages change.

>>71638794
Basically, put as much money as you can into your account, buy low sell high, and YOLO. Absolutely NEVER listen to /r/WSB seriously, my friend lost 50% of his portfolio trading $SUNE and $MNKD when they crashed.

>>71638903
I have a couple of friends that are trading with only 100$, and to be honest you're basically experimenting until you can put in >1,000$, I would say 10,000$ is what to stride for before making serious investments.
>>
>>71638680
29% in 3 months is not success to you? Holy fuck dude, 10% profit a YEAR is usually considered a reasonable profit. OP made thrice that amount in a quarter of the same time.
>>
What about currency exchange?
>>
I'm seeing a small amount of money and a graph that indicates that things easily could have went the opposite direction for you

this seems like a shitty blatant viral marketing thread
>>
>>71638299

>monitors what it's subscribers are doing
>finds trends and capitalizes before other plebs can.

genius.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.