[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Cucks Make Black Babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18
File: Cuck.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
I wasn't sure if you guys were exaggerating the issue of white genocide/cuckoldry, until...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
>>
>>71637328

Christianity, the jewish sect where the wretched is sacred and the strong shall be damned to the eternal fires, is the poison that killed the West
>>
File: racewar.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
racewar.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>71637328
I want to preserve white civilization and the future of whites, but most modern whites can eat shit and die.
>>
>>71637328
If white christcucks want to destroy their bloodlines, who am I to complain?

It's nice that they are removing themselves from the gene pool.
>>
File: roman-empire1.jpg (177 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
roman-empire1.jpg
177 KB, 900x600
>>71637470
We need to bring Jupiter back.
>>
>>71637470
Fuck off. We abandoned God, so the Jews took over what was left. Christ hated the Kikes as much as we do and even called them satanists.
>>
>>71637564
By trading out for niglets?
It's a terrible exchange. A white cuck has more value than a dindu. At least a cuck can redeem themselves.
>>
>>71637328
>xtians
>>
File: 1428466960426.jpg (189 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1428466960426.jpg
189 KB, 567x567
>>71637581
>Kike-On-A-Stickā„¢ worshipers trying to pass the blame

Fuck you and your faggot cult.
>>
>>71637581
>Christ hated the Kikes

Come fucking on

Were is your evidence for that?

> inb4 he kicked merchants out of the temple

Because he was an insane anarcho-commie, not because they were jewish

he discussed jewish LAW with his jewish FRIENDS and the jewish PHARISEES, and even came as far as calling a non-jewish woman a dog
>>
File: White_Guilt_Complex.jpg (233 KB, 650x928) Image search: [Google]
White_Guilt_Complex.jpg
233 KB, 650x928
>>71637328
>>71637470

It's no coincidence Evangecucks are the favorite epts of the jews (after niggers): they are willing to brred themselves out and send their white kids to die in pointless pro-Israel wars.
>>
File: the_paul_and_jebus_show.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
the_paul_and_jebus_show.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>71637470
>Cucktianity
>not even once
>>
File: Nietzsche187c.jpg (2 MB, 1956x2940) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187c.jpg
2 MB, 1956x2940
>>71637824
That, and the fact Jesus is pretty much the progenitor of slave morality.

>Hey guys! Doesn't matter what happens to you in this life, because if you're good and you worship me, god will love you and take care of you after you die!

Took almost two millennia to undo the damage he did...
>>
File: Pagans.jpg (26 KB, 369x464) Image search: [Google]
Pagans.jpg
26 KB, 369x464
>>71637824
The Jewish Pharisees bribed the Romans into killing Jesus.

>>71637802
>Muh kike on a stick
"Yeah let's go back to sacrificing humans to trees and selling white girls as slaves to the muslims like muh glorious viking ancestors did before the Christians kicked their shit in."

>>71638048
Neitzche went insane and you think his edge-lording was valid?

I swear, you retards actually think that Christianity started in 1968 and that the Crusaders, conquistadors, and the white civilization that you hold dear (Nordic paganism was egalitarianism on steroids run by androgynous "priests")
>>
>>71638417
and that the white civilization you hold dear was all Pagan
>>
>>71637328
They're really coming out of the woodwork now
>>
>>71638048
And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one."
>>
>>71638417
I think his points were valid.
I have a very hard time believing that the religion shoved down everyone's throats for most of European history, one that strictly advocated civil obedience and compliant slavery, did not have a role in the cuckoldry of the white race.

The entirety of Christian dogma, Catholic or Protestant, breeds complacency in people.

>>71638656
>>71638656
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
Ephesians 6:5

I know the Bible, dumbass.
>>
I want to see how they rationalise the little devils growing up to be criminals if everything is part of God's plan
>>
>>71638417

Are you really telling me that every single person that the pharisees opposed is automatically not a jew?

what a bizarre claim

Under your bizarre logic, sadducees are not jewis either

> you retards actually think that Christianity started in 1968

Even worse: You seem to forget altogether that Christianity started in the year 30, and white conquerors and civilizations had existed for a good while by then
>>
File: Deus Vult.png (891 KB, 1198x1204) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.png
891 KB, 1198x1204
>>71638778
>Slaves
Sounds like he understood that equality in earthly life was a myth. Stop confusing modern fractured Christianity run by baby boomer hippies trying to stay "hip" with what it's been for most of it's history. Christianity was built on rebellion and hardened by war. Jewish media is what has worn it down.
>>
>>71637328
These people are mentally ill
>>
>>71637470
Why do you care about the west, sudaca?
>>
>>71638986
Well yeah, you pretty much have to be to believe that a talking snake convinced a rib woman to eat a magic fruit.
>>
>>71637567
We lost the day we were ordered to keep the mockering of jews and their one god to a proper minimum.
>>
File: obese-woman-240kt080410.jpg (10 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
obese-woman-240kt080410.jpg
10 KB, 240x360
>>71637535
You can't preserve shit. You can't move without your fucking cane, obese shit.
>>
>>71637567
>Those are some light skinned Italians
>>
>>71637328

Haha pretty clever bait article good thing its fake haha you fucking Nazi's.
>>
>>71638946
I never said he wasn't, but he knew the truth about them as a whole and wasn't afraid to speak on it. Pagan Rome was advanced, but it was built on the suffering of other whites. Christianity is more so a "white" religion than Islam-allied Nordic Paganism or the Greco-Roman paganism that permitted sodomy, pedophilia, and superstition. The Christian concept of free will coexisting with God's will allowed the west to become advanced while still understanding the greater good.
>>
File: TopkƦk.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
TopkƦk.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>Worshiping a desert kike

Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>71638959
Ah, so you prove the point that I made earlier... that Christianity advocates not doing shit about what happens in this life, because it doesn't matter.
It's the perfect religion for trying to control the masses.

>>71639116
The Moors (Islamic niggers) invaded Italy during the Middle Ages, which was where most of the darkness in modern Italians comes from.
The Romans were pretty white, perhaps full Aryan depending on whether or not their families did any race mixing.
>>
>>71639349
>Posts picture of Christian Varangian guard
Literally every GOOD viking warrior (Olaf Trygvasson, Kievan Rus, Varangian Guard, Harald Hardrada) was Christian. Pagans just ambushed churches and villages and ccalled themselves warriors, while the Christians actually fought in battles and won. How does it feel to know that your glorious pagan religion was defeated by a fucking sandnigger?
>>
>>71638959
That's an Old Testament quote. Maybe you should convert to Judaism, if you want to legalize slavery, because you do not believe in the equality of the underclass and the primal privilege of your race, and the eye for an eye and I will persecute the wrongdoings of my enemies in their grandchildren morality.
>>
>>71638959

> Christianity was built on rebellion

A rebellion against life, existence itself, and civilization

Point to me a single place in the Gospel where Jesus said "Slay those that oppress you!"

I can point you to whole chapters where Jesus gives extremely suicidal, self-destructive advice

Protip: the Jewish Media of the Roman Times was Paul.

I can't understand why you believe that Jews selling you bad ideology is the problem, when your very religion was sold to europeans by one of them

>>71639021

Why do you care about the west, Christian?

The Jewish War God is going to destroy the world the same, what happens to Europe or to any civilization for that matter, is of no concern to a Christian, for a person which main concern is to beg the Jewish War God for a place in the New Israel, once he comes back to end the world and slay all of his enemies
>>
File: wewuzromans.jpg (113 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
wewuzromans.jpg
113 KB, 500x388
>>71639439
>The Romans were pretty white, perhaps full Aryan
>Assuming white means blonde hair, blue eyes, and refugee rape
>Thinking the Moors were actually black
>Thinking than Aryan means Nordic
>Forgetting that the Roman Empire was pretty much based in the Mediterranean countries, including North Africa and the Levant

Nordiboo detected
>>
File: 1452272358312.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452272358312.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>71639484

>Christian Varangian

You wouldn't know, you daft cunt.

>Literally every good viking

You only mentioned 1 legit Viking, you utter sperg.

Don't even come here flexing your google-fu on something I've dedicated years of my life studying, faggot.
>>
>>71639588
That's another thing I hate about Christianity... it makes you look forward to death, in addition to not give a shit if you're being oppressed or not.

>>71639690
Please point to a post where I said "nordic" as it pertained to anything.
There were blonde-haired and blue-eyed Romans and Greeks, as well as ones with red hair. These weren't universal traits, but they were fairly common.

Go home, fgt.
>>
>>71637328

>inviting refugees into your home

We all know how this one ends
>>
File: muh glorious odin.jpg (88 KB, 960x695) Image search: [Google]
muh glorious odin.jpg
88 KB, 960x695
>>71639588
The Bible doesn't say anything about Jesus getting assraped either
>>
>>71639231

> he knew the truth about them as a whole and wasn't afraid to speak on it

He knew the truth about pharisees? So what?

Who the fuck cared about pharisees following the torah or not?

Romans certainly didn't care about a stupid jewish sect obsessed with mosaic law.

Romans fucked their temple good to show them who was in command

Pagan Romans almost erased jews from existence forever. Christians allowed them to run their churches, their banks, their morality

Beyond that, it seems to be that what you want is a white Islam

Oh no, gay pagans fucked their butts, what a tragedy, let's fix that by worshipping a Jewish God of mysery, self-denial and self-destruction
>>
>>71639905
>"Makes you look forward to death"
>What is Valhalla?

>>71639737
>Years of muh life
You live in fucking Scandinavia. I doubt you could find anything on Christianity that isn't liberal propaganda. The best Norse warriors were Christian, and Ragnar Lodbrock was just a thug, same with 90% of your precious Pagan "warriors".
>>
>all these christcucks doing mental gymnastics

REMINDER: JESUS WAS LITERALLY RAISED BY A KEKOLD. Joseph was KEKED HARD by god when he raped his 14 year old bride and then told Joseph he HAD TO RAISE A CHILD THAT WASNT HIS.

This is why Jesus was a hippie who went around cucking himself, he was raised by degenerate parents.
>>
>>71640018
Dude... I'm not a fucking pagan. I'm an atheist.

Quit assuming shit, kike-worshiper.
>>
>>71639954
The Romans gave the Jews their own land before they rebelled, the Christians took over the Holy Land and treated Jaws like the Christ-killing traitors they are. As I said, you're confusing postmodernist Christianity with the historical Christianity.
>>
>>71639934

I would say that submitting to your enemies by embracing a cross while celebrating your death and blessing your attackers is far more degenerated, sick and twisted, than getting assfucked

Properly done Christianity is Jonestown in civilizational scale
>>
>>71637328
What is wrong with Christians? Why are they like cucked liberals?
>>
>>71640192
Christianity is the religion of cucks, just like Islam is the religion of barbarians.
>>
>>71637328
These cucks don't understand that adopting embryos is not is not what Christ wanted us to do. Its not natural and steps into the "playing God" area. It's immoral and sinful.
>>
>>71640072
You do realize you can use the word cuck now, right? The filter is off.
>>
>this one butthurt Christcuck
reminder that egalitarian belief comes directly out of Christian thought
>>
>>71640166

The very first people that suggested giving jews Israel back for free, at the cost of christian lives, were Christians themselves during the 1500s

See:
> Christian advocacy of the restoration of the Jews on their land was first heard following the Protestant reformation, particularly in the English-speaking world among the Puritans. It was common practice among Puritans to anticipate and frequently pray for a Jewish return to their homeland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism#Protestant_Reformation

It had nothing to do with postmodernism, but with bringing the end of the world forward after 1500 years of wait

Christianity is a demented cult that makes you beg for civilization destruction and apocalypse
>>
>>71640442
There is nothing wrong with egalitarianism. You faggots never know what it actually means.
>>
Ever met an atheist with a big family? Rare. Ever met one who wasn't a cultural leftist? Rarer. They are non-breeding edgelords. Christians still have uncucked countries like mine. What do atheists have? Countries being overrun by the third world because they have no backbone or strong culture.
>>
>>71637328
At least the cucks dont get to breed
>>
I don't want to click this article.

What's the story here, did they do artificial shit, with a black Woman's eggs? Or with Black sperm?
Or is this actual literal cuck shit?
Someone please explain.
>>
>>71640641
>Ever met one who wasn't a cultural leftist?

This is common. All you have to do to corroborate this is see how spectacular of a failure the whole Atheism+ concept was.
>>
>>71637328
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

>if god wanted us to conceive a caucasian child naturally he would have done so.
>it didnt happen because god didnt want it to happen
>therefore its obvious god wants us to adopt black kids.

that logic doesnt make sense. thats so evangelical of you to blame god for your problems. what faggots.
what would make more sense is that god obviously doesnt want them to be parents at all because he is a weak cuck and she is a trashy coalburner. any kid with these people as parents would life a traumatized life.
>>
>>71640175
Jesus had to die to fulfill the prophecy to open the gates of heaven. Study how Christianity was spread and how society was in pred-modern Europe before you go back to assuming Christianity=Masochism.

>>71640443
No, the actual Romans gave the Jews too much power while under Roman rule in an attempt to appease them, but the kikes rebelled anyways.

>Christianity is a demented cult that makes you beg for civilization destruction and apocalypse
Yes because all of those Cathedrals, Scientific advances, and societal improvements were an attempt to bring about Armageddon.

>>71640641
Exactly. Eastern Europe is a better portrayal of a Christian society than Western Europe and the US, where being an atheist is fashionable.
>>
>>71637328
on one hand, most of this issues with dindus is the shitty parents so if this is a trend they might get better

but I'm not letting this happen to my family
>>
>>71640516
>There is nothing wrong with egalitarianism.
there is everything wrong with egalitarianism
>>
>>71637824
>Calls one gentile a dog
>Blatantly a Jew at heart
>Jews have been responsible for every war in the last 500 years and constantly push for the eradication of Christianity and all other persecutions they claim to have encountered simply don't hold up to any kind of scrutiny
>Pure coincidence you racist anti-Semite, 6 million pieces of evidence prove nothing DA JOOS DA JOOS DA JOOS

Shouldn't you be making hats? I don't know anything else your irrelevant country does so I apologise for not being able to meme on you harder faggot.
>>
>>71641078
What are the problems with it?
>>
>>71640851

> Yes because all of those Cathedrals, Scientific advances, and societal improvements were an attempt to bring about Armageddon.

They were certainly not the result of Christian morality, which very often actually pushed against those advances (Copernicus, Galileo anyone?)

In fact, during the peak of the power of the Church in the 1400s, Europe was a constant target of invasions by moors, mongols, turks, etc

The collapse of the Church's power after the early 1800s also coincided with the largest increase in economic power ever experienced in Europe through the industrial revolution

>>71640851
>Eastern Europe is a better portrayal of a Christian society

Ironic, isn't? The society where Christianity was never violently suppressed, was the one that became the most degenerated
>>
>>71640764
Who conceived the triplets though?
Were they adopted, or birthed by the mother?
Does it say how they were conceived?

I want to believe people aren't literally doing this.
>>
>>71637328
>until i found one out of context example that doesnt agree with my edgy worldview but the clickbait photo more or less corroborates my cuck fantasy
>>
>>71637328

Omg this guy is the definition of a cuck
>>
>>71641199
people are not equal
>>
>>71641331

The mother did. She 'adopted' three black embryos .
>>
File: 1459714777870.png (314 KB, 456x545) Image search: [Google]
1459714777870.png
314 KB, 456x545
>>71637328
>>
>>71641457
That's not contradictory with egalitarianism. It merely points out that people are equal before the law and should judged based on their individual worth. How is this bad, exactly? You weed out the niggers of all races, yourself included. If you want to be treated like a special snowflake because you're white then you're no better than the sjw cucks you hate so much.
>>
File: aeuO4x8.gif (490 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
aeuO4x8.gif
490 KB, 500x290
>>71637328
>>
>>71637328
This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen
>>
>>71637802
love this kind of bantz. brofist. never take your boot off their necks
>>
>>71640420
>The filter is off.
i did use the world cuck with the world old and it changes it. try it yourself.
>>
>>71641758
>It merely points out that people are equal before the law
which develops into people must have equal outcomes and opportunities
protip: philosophy isn't static and belief systems evolve, any system that holds equality as even just desirable leads to the mess we're in today
>>
File: 1413090052327.jpg (42 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1413090052327.jpg
42 KB, 330x318
>>71637328
>protestans
>>
>>71641308
>"The Industrial Revolution was because of Christianity losing power"
In the late 1400s, Cesare Borgia was the Pope, and he was Francis-tier. Whether or not the muslims were invading Europe had more to do with THEIR manpower than Europe's.
>>
>>71642136

The link is quite clear if you actually take christian morality serious

For technological progress to exist, there must be a will to improve human condition

Such will can't exist if your morality tells you that only those that are wretched, sick, and poor in body and spirit are the ones that will be blessed the afterlife

The Sermon of the Mount is incompatible with any form of human civilization progress, and is fully compatible with the actions of the Pope Francis in spreading poverty and misery to Europe

The fact that Christianity becomes extremely destructive when anyone takes the garbage written in the Gospel seriously should be self-evident to anyone with an intelligence over 110, unless they are going out of their way to delude themselves about every single thing Jesus
>>
>>71642063
Just opportunities, not outcomes. Very few people ever advocate for equality of outcome. Most of them are communists that are ideologically separate from egalitarians in principle. If an ideology advocates for equality of outcomes, it no longer is egalitarian. You're confusing people's shifting preferences away from classical liberalism and towards socialism with a fundamental change in egalitarian philosophy. That's not he case. And you're making a falsifiable slippery slope argument. What you're saying is we must continually oppress anyone that doesn't conform to certain innate characteristics? So if we have a black Einstein, he shouldn't be allowed to be a scientist because he's black? Do you not see how stupid this is?
>>
>>71642577

* every single thing Jesus said
>>
>>71642617
By the way, the mess we have now is caused because the radical left has abandoned egalitarianism. Egalitarianism is the fix we need for all of the problems the left is causing. If you think whites are superior they will shine. If it turns out they're not, then they won't.
>>
>>71637328
It figures, they are Christcucks.

Christcucks need to be destroyed.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.