[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 General Election Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 767x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 767x587
What do you think about my map /pol/? Do you think it's accurate?
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 726x1246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 726x1246
>>71636431
Also my meme special forces, we got to make this link go viral so people stop saying Trump has no chance!

>http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/get-ready-for-president-trump-says-election-whiz-whos-scary-accurate/
>>
>>71636431
>NJ going red.
>Utah going blue.

Do you know something we don't?
>>
>>71637195
American politics as we know it, will be changed forever soon. That is all I can say.
>>
File: Barry Goldwater.jpg (100 KB, 661x930) Image search: [Google]
Barry Goldwater.jpg
100 KB, 661x930
>>71637654
Well, since you know what you are talking about.

>The Mormons are looking to push toward the Democrats.
>There are angry Right-Wingers in the rich Northeast, but I have no idea why.

The thing is, people forget that Trump is just the "Alpha version" of what is to come, the same way that Barry Goldwater was the "Alpha version" of Ronald Reagan. And the thing is, changes the Ethical Calculus because the right sets the tempo for the left, and since the left is Globalist....

There are alot of possibilities, but many of the movers and shakers are behind the curve. Then again, I'm sure there are some who aren't.
>>
File: madampresident.png (68 KB, 787x568) Image search: [Google]
madampresident.png
68 KB, 787x568
/pol/ is fucking delusional

remember President Romeny?
>hur dur blue states goin red
>swing states all going red this time

Get real, Trump may be a badass MF but din doos and gardeners hate him so he's toasted
>>
>>71639343

http://primarymodel.com/

Politics is far more complicated than we want to give credit, but it's been hard to get this information across because it interferes with fundraising. But to your point, wait until September before any kind of electoral map can be drawn. Right now, maps like OP just reveal intent more-so than reality.
>>
>>71639343
>Ohio and Florida are blue
Top kek which universe are you living in
>>
>>71639343
JIDF much?
>>
>>71639998
I'm out of uni and live in texas

>>71640220
lol no just realize that all hope is lost
>>
File: primary.png (79 KB, 825x614) Image search: [Google]
primary.png
79 KB, 825x614
I made a thread like this a while back and posted pic related. I think as of right now this may be the most accurate but as we talked about in the thread, this is not set in stone.

Trump can very easily turn Ohio or New Mexico, and Ohio would guarantee victory. That's why initially I wanted him to take Kasich as VP but that will probably not happen. If he did it would guarantee victory. But I made this according to statistics and election history, this is probably the most accurate. Except I might make Ohio gray or neutral here.
>>
>>71640698
I would say both Nevada and New Hampshire have chances of turning for Trump. Republican turn out there for the primaries was huge.
>>
File: jjjlol.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>71636431
>Utah
>Nevada
>democrat
>>
>>71639343
I live in Utah and I fucking promise it's not going to vote democrat, people here hate democrats. Unless maybe if Bernie Sanders gets the nominations. There is a lot of support for him here. But if Shillary gets it, there's no way in hell she is taking Utah.
>>
>>71641034
Oh yeah that's right, forgot to discuss that as well. Could easily turn red. The alternative is, he needs to either turn both NV and NM red, or just Ohio. More then that and he is even more solid in victory, but if I were his campaign manager I would be putting my resources in those states like nobodies fucking business. If he loses them we may watch him slowly lose the election, all the other states are just to rigid in their preference to switch.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 900x1600
>>71641422
I thought you guys really hate Trump though to where you would vote for Shillary, especially after he beefed with your state's God, Mitt Romney
>>
>>71641422
I thought you guys really hated Trump to point where you would vote for Shillart, especially after Trump beefed with Utah's God, Mitt Romney
>>
>>71640698
You don't think Trump can pick up Michigan with all of its Reagan democrats/factory workers that lost all their jobs to China?
>>
>>71642172
It's just to far down the blue hole, large black population. A lot of anons were saying the same thing about New York for Trump because it's his state but you have to be realistic, no room for optimism if you want to win. NY is true blue, always has been except for maybe Reagan I think who won against Carter by like 2 or 3 points there. His only hopes are NM, NV, or OH. Especially Ohio, I was almost tempted to put it red but it's right on the precipice.
>>
This is likely his best case scenario. He's the weakest candidate in recent times.
>>
>>71642446
But all these very accurate election models, give Trump a high chance at winning.

>>71642370
You don't think he can pick up any other Rust Belt states?
>>
>>71642582
I wouldn't bet on it. The thing is, as far as the 3 states he needs to win go, I have seen time and time again political anylists, speech pathologists, political science professors with there equations and algorithms that historically predict elections and this and that and this, they all literally have the same results. Trump landslide. Trump will dominate and get into the white house with like a 95% chance of success. If my hypothetical goes through, and chances are likely Ohio will go red as well as New Mexico, I think it's fair to say he will do well against Hillary.

He will do his Trump thing, spam Crooked Hillary and go places where politicians normally feel to shameful to go. He will knock Bill and her defense of rapists, he will show videos of her lying, he will be critical of her age and stamina and potential for illness, little things nobody can think of. It triggers the primal caveman brain, it's genius. You want a tough, strong leader for the tribe. Trump is 6'3, energetic and confident as all hell, muscled and aggressive. Hillary is short, sick, weakly and corrupt. She is a leaf in the wind. Trump WILL make this apparent.
>>
File: prediction.png (98 KB, 823x597) Image search: [Google]
prediction.png
98 KB, 823x597
Trump wins popular vote 50-46, does better among the blacks than Romney and McCain if picks Carson as VP. NV is very close.
>>
>>71642370

So many high-delegate states are on the precipice. One Hillary starts population replacement red states will be flipped by Muslim imports, and we will literally never have another republican president.
>>
>>71643138
That is a huge concern. If Trump doesn't win this country will be set on a path that will never be corrected again, and I don't say that lightly. I'm not a belligerent infowars truther or conspirator, I try to stay realistic, and with the levels of immigration they propose and knowing Hillary will be aggressive on political incorrectness and critical of free speech, which will serve as a sort of "spoils of war" or bread and circus for her voter base, the conservative movement will die. I've has an obsession for politics for a while, and I say with certainty this is one of the most important elections in American history.
>>
>>71641422

Utah cucks hard for Mitt and takes his word as Gods. Utah will be blue
>>
>>71643095
wew now Ivan, a little to early to be drinking Vodka my Russki friend. I wish the win would be that solid but there are far to many true blue states there to turn red, something that will never happen.
>>
>>71643095

Dmitri have yous been drinking Vodka with lunch?
>>
>>71641422
We get this kind of comment before every election.

On Tuesday we had shitloads of people saying they were from Brooklyn and everyone they knew was voting for Bernie. It means jack shit because the people you associate with are likely to share your social and economic background and have political views that are similar to yours.
>>
Look, there are two outcomes, either way /po/ wins.

1) Trump is President. Rejoice!
2) Hillary is President. This unifies and radicalizes the right more than we've ever seen before, and pushes the country to the brink of Happening. All it takes is one spark for things to get exciting.
>>
>>71642993
You seem really knowledgable on all this. Why is New Mexico usually blue? Shouldn't they be similar to Arizona in being usually conservative, especially because of immigration?
>>
>>71636431
The General will boil down to who wins Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Nevada, and maybe Georgia. Those are rich in electoral votes, and have a good chance of swinging, given the two candidates.
Mark my words, four or five states are going to decide this whole fucking presidency.
>>
>>71644422
That's like for every normal election. I think we're going to actually see Blue States be potential Red States and vice-versa. This is a really strange year and I think we should expect a strange electoral map, hence why my map has Utah as blue, and Michigan as red for example.
>>
File: realistic.png (114 KB, 1146x882) Image search: [Google]
realistic.png
114 KB, 1146x882
Is it safe to consider VA and PA swinging red?
>>
File: qA7l2.png (116 KB, 1050x670) Image search: [Google]
qA7l2.png
116 KB, 1050x670
It will also be literally red with sjw blood.
>>
>>71644637
True, but for the first time in eight years there's an genuine chance of the Republican candidate winning those states. They're going to be actual swing states this time.
>>
Virginia is not going to go blue due to no nigger running. So Richmonds voter turnout will be 3/4 what it was last time. Look for Virginia to go red if Hilary is the dem
>>
>>71644974
VA won't swing red for Cruz or Trump.
Too bad. Even though Obama won with blacks back in 08 and 12, I can't see it going back Red with those candidates. I can see a lot of third party votes, enough to give the state to the dems (like our governor election back in 2013)
>>
>>71644353
NM is one of those states that is generally conservative in culture, considering it is in the south near AZ and TX, but like Texas it's being flooded with immigrants who go blue. It used to be repub. but it's voted democrat the past two elections. Texas has stayed red because it's white population is so huge but NM is a much smaller state, so it could go either way.
>>
>>71641422
Hhaha oh wow
LOL
Get a load of this retard
>>
File: 58jmJ.png (122 KB, 1050x670) Image search: [Google]
58jmJ.png
122 KB, 1050x670
This is what will happen
>>
File: Capture.jpg (80 KB, 780x580) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
80 KB, 780x580
Trumpfags BTFO
>>
>>71645860
I'd give the dems CO too, but otherwise accurate.
>>
>>71645860
>Maine voting democrat
>>
>>71645860
Your electoral map makes as much sense as UK's 2015 election results.
>>
>>71638071
>There are angry Right-Wingers in the rich Northeast, but I have no idea why

I can tell you why, we're fucking sick and tired of seeing our states bogged down by bigwig unions. Our governments are so disgustingly large you can't tell where it ends and the bureaucracy begins. The solutions to most of our problems are so glaringly obvious, and the delusional left-wingers don't seem to care a lick.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81 KB, 772x593) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81 KB, 772x593
>>71646415
Yes, you're right.
Here fixed it.
>>
>>71646438
That's very informative. More importantly, this argument should be taken far more seriously in the Northeast than anywhere else in the nation. If the right wing is going to have a future in the NE, it's going to have to make this point.

What's harder to explain, though, is that a 'one-size-fits-all' answer doesn't work in the US, because we are a federation. So the State government in Kansas has cut taxes so low, it's on the verge of bankruptcy, and the State government in Connecticut has raised debt to high, it's also on the verge of bankruptcy, and neither of these states have anything to do with each other and should stay out of each other's affair.

But there is also a kind of 'New York' mentality where everything and anything is regulated. The manspreading shit, for instance, can piss people off the wrong way. But unlike the Left Coast, the Northeast makes it money from trade and commerce, so it understands the bounty of freedom. IDK it's an interesting situation because this grievance is in the present.
>>
>>71639343
One of the only people I ever see predicting NC going blue, which people forget is actually in the realm of possible.
>>
Ohio is going red this year judging from voter turnouts in the primary and the past three years (saying no to weed, legalizing suppressors for common ownership).
>>
File: lmao.png (72 KB, 816x551) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
72 KB, 816x551
here is a better one
>>
>>71636431
Michigan is not going to go red. This is a fool's hope.
Sure, maybe the total numbers of voters on either side are close, but look how well Kasich did
>Trump 37
>Cruz 25
>Kasich 34
Them jeez-oh-man votes are going to Hillary and thus Trump looses Michigan and the whole election.
>>
>>71648260
>>Kasich 24*
>>
>>71641247
>>Nevada
>>democrat

Nevada has been turning blue really fast. Obama won Nevada both times. Nevada has been getting a huge influx of people from California in recent years. Also, the ratio of urban to rural is quite high in Nevada, which also tends to make it bluer.

We also have a bunch of Mormons here, who absolutely hate Trump -- so that could also be a factor if it's Clinton v. Trump.
>>
File: Actual Factual election map.png (65 KB, 805x569) Image search: [Google]
Actual Factual election map.png
65 KB, 805x569
I've come from the future. This result comes from both sides having a huge turnout to actively vote against the other candidate. Yes the candidates are Trump and Clinton.

All polls leading up to election day will be completely wrong, as they fail to take into account a swarm of Republicans and Democrats going out to vote against the other candidate. People who belong to the traditionally dominant party of their state turn out as expected, but in many cases not in large enough numbers to counter the "protest votes".

States that maintain their traditional colors actually only do so by a narrow margin, while several of the flipped states have a wide margin. One of the largest upsets is actually California of all places, where Democratic voters were so convinced that the state was locked down that they actually missed their expected turnout by a full quarter.

/pol/ basically falls apart when NY is confirmed to have flipped, and then continually through the night, especially with the TX flip and culminating in the massive CA upset. It takes the media about a week to really come to terms with what happened.
>>
>>71646756

That's exactly the map I would have drawn, except for Virginia. Bretty good for a britbong.
>>
>>71645513
What if Webb was his VP?
>>
>>71648046
Why do you think VA would go for Trump? They have all the establishment politicians and Shillary shills there
>>
>>71646756

This is very close to my own prediction.
>>
File: no bullying pls.webm (2 MB, 776x580) Image search: [Google]
no bullying pls.webm
2 MB, 776x580
>>
Also, Florida is practically Trump's home state. He is really well known in Florida and has many businesses here too. So, I'm pretty sure Florida will be red this year.
>>
>>71649717
>no bully pls
>maximum autism
kek :D
>>
>>71639998
Havent ohio and florida been blue the last 2 elections?

And demographics is working heavily against you. There are even more spics and dindus in those states now than in the last 2 elections
>>
File: 270.png (122 KB, 1050x670) Image search: [Google]
270.png
122 KB, 1050x670
If we're assuming Clinton v Trump
>>
>>71649495
If Trump toned down and Webb shilled hard for him here, maybe. Webb still has some good P.R., but our governor is a huge Hillary shill, so then it could go either way.

Cruz could never win. After the gov't shut down, he'd never win Va.
>>
>>71636431
Add Utah and Nevada and Ohio to red. Possibly PA. Not joking he will destroy her
>>
>>71650098
>PA red but not NC or Florida
>>
>>71636431
This is why we need Webb, he would turn ME and VA red
>>
>>71650804
The rust belt has a raging hate boner for Clinton.

>>71650896
Mah. Fucking. Nigga.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.