[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Black at a Trump Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nope.png (58 KB, 164x280) Image search: [Google]
Nope.png
58 KB, 164x280
http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/04192016/being-black-trump-rally

>I couldn’t help but feel the eyes of Trump >supporters on me. To be honest, I didn’t feel >welcome. Or like I belonged. I nearly bumped >into one guy, but he didn’t even acknowledge >me. It was more like he was walking into me >because I didn’t exist.

>As I passed by one person I heard, “Oh, there >is a black person here.”

>I was a monolith. An alien.

> I felt as though I was going to be stopped at >any moment. As though someone was going >to out me as a black liberal protester with >intent on disrupting the rally. When of course, >in reality, I just want to write.

>I’ll admit, I was scared. At least a little bit.

>It wasn’t long before I was in the small >designated press area, that I felt like I was >being judged for being a young journalist. >Where the eyes of my peers looked me up >and down and the question wasn’t about skin >color or what my intentions were. Instead it >was a judgment of my skill, what publication >or news station was I from.

>I felt so liberated.

>It feels good to me to be judged based on my >skills and as a person, not as what I am >perceived to be by 11,000 mostly white >people.

My friend knows the retard who wrote this. How in the world does anything he says have anything to do with anything but "Muh Feels"
This website still allows comments amazingly enough, just saying pol.
>>
>muh microagresions
>they was looking at me
>>
>>71636380
He probably feels the same towards the toddlers when his parents drop him off at day care.
>>
>>71636380
All these stories are the same
>I, a dindu, went to a [conservative event]
>literally nothing happened, but read this article about how I am a victim anyway
>>
>>71636380
Lies after lies.
The only people who aren't Trump supporters that go to Trump rallies are professional agitators.
>>
>>71637406
Also these stories are always planted in a way that they cannot be refuted by evidence.
Anyone can make up these stories.
>>
>>71636380
>being a perpetual victim at a Trump rally
>I made eye contact with a white person
>nothing happened but I felt like nobody liked me
>because I'm black
>and they put me in the media section like the racists they are
>Trump supporters are racist
>muh slavery
>muh confederates
>muh segregation
>>
>>71636380
>I WAS LYNCHED BY THEIR EYE BALLS

Oh, the horro
>>
>they literally raped me with their gaze

this nigger is paranoid as fuck. dumb piece of shit
>>
>>71636380
Trump getting rid of Muslims should prove that he's against racism, niggers are just too stupid to understand that it was Muslims that sold them into slavery. I'm Indian and I don't see anything wrong with what Trump has said.
>>
>>71636380

>things that didn't happen for $500
>>
>>71636380
>I felt insecure and projected my insecurities as racism onto other people
>>
>>71639046
I hate to be the guy to say
>niggers
>weed
but this guy really does seem like he's got drug-fuelled paranoia

>>71639123
I thought the same

>someone said "oh a black guy"
>no evidence for any of it

Also this guy raped me and called me a faggot. Don't ask for evidence it hurts my feelings. I need monies from his employers right now.
>>
>>71636380
>nothing happens
>WAHHH I'M STILL A VICTIM
What a joke.

>As I passed by one person I heard, “Oh, there is a black person here.”
I wonder if this faggot realizes that that's what the media does. In fact the media tries its hardest to paint this image that Trump rallies are all white and is just as surprised that there are blacks at Trump rallies let alone there being black Trump supporters at all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.