[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Americucks even compete with the rest of the world when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How can Americucks even compete with the rest of the world when you use imperial system. It's probably the most non-logical thing in the world. Might be the reason why many of you are nearing the IQ of a retard, when you don't learn the slightest logic in your early years when studying mathematics etc. in elementary school.

Stay cucked 'muricah
>>
Is this shit too logical for you niggers?
>>
:(
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (157 KB, 1598x1075) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
157 KB, 1598x1075
>>
We learn the metric system

It's great since we'll actually be able to understand things in other countries while others complain when they come here cause they were never taught imperial
>>
:(
>>
Measurement system is tied to real world proportions, Fahrenheit is used for casual weather discussion where it's a broader scale, and Month/Day/Year follows the styling of "April 21, 2016" and is a better categorization than day/month/year - though I ultimately prefer the Japanese method of year/month/day to ours. Ultimately though, when does this matter? Is there really an inherent need to convert to a bland globalized system when most people can shift between the two reasonably?
>>
>>71637031
>Look mom I posted it again
>>
>>71636851
>>71637409

Shh, only logic now. You will learn it someday. I'm sure many muricans are in debt because their non-logical brains and nigger tier mathematic skills.

>>71637580

>good for casual weather discussion

Kek I can use celcius-scale perfectly for "casual weather discussion".

Also we use that 'month name', 'day', 'year' -thing too when using words, but with numbers it's more logical to use days first.
>>
>>71638086
: (
>>
>>71638086
Okay, that's fine for you, but F objectively has more functional numbers when it comes to temperatures we experience.

I know you do too, it's why the shift occurred in the first place. Of course there's also, "the 21st of April" if you want to stay congruent with yours.
>>
>>71637580
>>71639131
>casual weather discussion
>functional numbers
Does the concept of a fucking decimal point frighten most americans or something?
>>
>>71636258
base 12 > base 10
also we can use whatever measuring system we want
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.