[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump coward to the LGBT radicals today!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 960x540
This isn't a religious issue this thing with the bathroom. It's about common sence. If Trump can't stand up to Tumblur, he can't stand up to Mexico or ISIS.

Do not let this gaff go unpished to post your silly DBZ memes.
>>
>>71635725
what is cruz's stance on this nonsense?
>>
>>71635793
Trannies should have no right to use a woman's bathroom.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (63 KB, 613x614) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
63 KB, 613x614
>>71635725

>Disagree with Trump on a number of issues
>Still not enough to change my vote away from him

If you guys are gonna shill this, at least don't make 25 different threads about it, at the same time.

It just makes it extremely obvious that you're forcing the meme. And makes you look hilariously incompetent.
>>
>>71636071
THIS
>>
>>71635725
Its time to stop posting.
>>
>>71635725

This is a state issue. Trump opposes enforcing bathroom laws on a federal level because it would cost the taxpayer far too much.
>>
>>71635725
it's spelt cowherd

>/pol/ loses its shit over PC culture
>Trump gives in to one of the craziest parts of PC culture
>>
>>71638378

Trumps stance stems from his belief that it's a states rights issue; it's up to the state on whether or not they wish to enforce a law such as the one in NC.

To enforce it on a federal level would cost the taxpayer an amount of money that we cannot afford to be spending on a trivial issue.
>>
>>71638724
>"Transgender people should be allowed to use whichever bathroom they feel is appropriate, and anyone who has a problem with that is an ignorant bigot", Trump said Sunday
>>
>>71638928
Sounds just like a lib. Completely uncompromising and self righteous.
>>
Trump has always been pro-LGBT. Why are people surprised at this?
>>
>>71635725
>trump makes a statement with libertarian touch to it
>WOW HE'S FAR LEFT HE'S FAR LEFT
I hate this
>>
>>71638928
>misquoting him
fuck you nigger

>Trump then said that North Carolina shouldn't have made changes restricting trans people's bathroom use: "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble."
>"There's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is … first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. It would be unbelievably expensive for businesses and for the country. Leave it the way it is."
>>
He has a really good answer, you're an idiot.
>>
Trump is a two faced cuck. He'll flipflop just as easily on immigration. Hes a Jew York salesman, he'll tell you anything you want to hear then stab you in the back.
>>
File: 1461225533629.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1461225533629.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>71635725
>Do not let this gaff go unpished to post your silly DBZ memes.

>mfw the FBI has no fucking clue what happens on this website

0/10 stop posting
>>
>>71638928
>and anyone who has a problem with that is an ignorant bigot
Completely made up.

Remember, never trust a Canadian.
>>
>>71639997
>He'll flipflop just as easily

Trump was never anti-LGBT.
>>
The way Americans slay candidates on the alter of insig-fucking-nificant issues like this or abortion or gay marriage is the very reason why your country is falling to shit.

Who gives a shit about a man in a woman's washroom when your middle class is evaporating.
>>
>>71640033
The FBI would love a Trump presidency
>>
You guys and your fucking washrooms. Just make them all unisex with stalls.
>>
I'd let a tranny shit in my kitchen sink if it ment I can have guns and not have to deal with illegals.
>>
>>71640180
this. people care more about a nigger on a piece of paper and which bathrooms people can take a shit in.
>>
>>71639830
>leave it the way it is

That's the problem. The West hasn't been 'leaving it the way it is'. They've been fighting to change laws and public perception so any guy can claim to 'identify' as a chick so he can use both washrooms.

Trump is completely skirting this issue, and simultaneously pandering to the bathroom cucks.

Trump is saying he'll look the other way so pedos and rapists can claim to identify as female and diddle our chicks in the bathroom. Just like every other cucked asshole in the West.
>>
/pol/ is too wrapped up in Trump's cult of personality to criticize him. For all the his positive stances, he's too much of a populist for his own good. What's the point of saving a country from invaders if you allow it to rot from the inside?
>>
>>71635725
It's just politics.

It looks more and more that he will win the nomination, so now comes the inevitable swing to the middle in order to appeal to as many voters as possible before the general election.

If you don't get elected you can't affect any change at all.
>>
>>71640245

This exactly.

Unisex bathrooms means that everyone quits their bitching, so no matter what sex they assign they have to use them (they'll just be called 'bathrooms' so nobody's gender is even considered).

This isn't to pander, but to make it cheaper - protip: one room is cheaper to build than two.
>>
>>71640180
Abortion is the cause of population decline and gay marriage degenerates a cultural institution.

>Canadian
>accusing any country of falling apart

We're worse.
>>
>>71640382
If someone really wanted to "diddle chicks", do you think they would care whether they were allowed in the restroom or not?
>>
We need Trump to tell us all when and where to use the toilet? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seems you're all a bit guilty and paranoid for harassing the streetshitters so much here.
>>
>>71640667
Well, give it a shot while it's still relatively unacceptable, socially speaking.

Give us a full report on your bathroom findings, anon.
>>
This is just smart politics. It's a complete non-issue but makes Trump more popular with the Bernouts. If he can steal their votes we win the election.
>>
>>71640806
Not an argument.
>>
>>71640911
Caving intot he fags isn't a non-issue.
>>
>>71635725
>sence
>>
>>71641013

What would be your solution to the critical bathroom dilemma, leaf?
>>
File: 2 0 1 5.jpg (49 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
2 0 1 5.jpg
49 KB, 349x466
>>71640245
>>71640593

And what if elderly women don't feel comfortable sharing a bathroom with young men? Or young girls and old men? Or women and men in general or vice versa? Which woman wants to come in and sit down on some dudes piss, what guy wants to deal with a 'sanitary bin' full of used tampons? You retards can use the 'Unisex' bathroom with the rest of the trannies while we continue to use the normal bathrooms.
>>
>>71641085
Exactly what North Carolina and Mississippi are doing. If it's a non-issue, like you say, then why not just make a change for the better?
>>
I disagree with Trump but that's because I love the idea of a passing tranny being in the men's room. That could get pretty hot.
>>
>>71635725
Source or nah?
>>
Born a man, always a man. You cannot trick yourself on a cellular level. It would have been so much more easier if Trump had just said what we wanted him to say, but I guess not all candidates are perfect. So far, his nationalist, isolationist spirit and the fact that he is self-funded and BTFOs lefties puts him miles ahead of Cruz. Cruz also looks like a rat and acts like one, too, which is very off-putting. I just wish Trump would come to become more socially right-leaning instead of a moderate who tends right. I'll live, but tranny degenerates shouldn't count this as a victory because I don't want them to.
>>
>>71640382
>The West hasn't been 'leaving it the way it is'.
Why is it relevant what the west is doing when Trump wants to leave it the way he is?

>pandering to the bathroom cucks.
Bathroom cucks want fucking 4 bathrooms. Trump says "fuck you, make do with what we have because I don't give a shit about your gay social issues".
Trump was never the hardcore christian man it would take to denounce transfags.

>Just like every other cucked asshole in the West.
I thought every other cuck in the West wanted to NOT leave it the way it is? Contradicting yourself here, leaf?
>>
I always use the bathroom that has no line
>>
File: 1453848518347.png (85 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
1453848518347.png
85 KB, 875x875
>>71635725
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.