[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRIMEA: POL HELP ME PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
Hello guys.

Brief, I'm looking for articles or documentaries or else that are:
>redpilled about Russia, Crimea and Donbass
>not aligned with Russia but not even anti-Russia
>with insights about population, ethnicities and a clear sequence of events
>explaining different positions at the international level
>some historical background should be nice
Now, what I have in mind is a nice neutral analysis or who did what and why, but without morally judging what happened... however, I don't wan the attempt to be neutral to result in the omission of relevant interests, corruption, and all the real thint politics is about.

I know this might sound like /r/ clay, but frankly I expect some debate about what best fits my description.
I am also aware there may be more than one document rather than a single unicorn that satisfies all my curiosity.

Unfortunately Google returns me with pro-Russia or anti-Russia analyses, but I don't want to be involved in this media war. Empirical truth would be nice.
>>
fuck off pootenist
>>
>>71634978
Eh, anon. You can't produce a neutral analysis without considering the opinion of the people in Crimea. And they're Russians.
>>
>>71634978
>Empirical truth would be nice.
No such thing. There's always only two sides, and the two sides in this conflict are:

U.S/EU/NATO
Responsible for:
- Destroying the middle east
- Destroying northern africa
- The tens of millions of non-whites that have entered Europe since WW2

Russia + allies
Responsible for:
-blank-
>>
Basically if you're pro-white, you oppose the U.S, EU and NATO, in this case that entails supporting Russia.
>>
>>71634978
Actually, the War in the Eastern Ukraine is beneficial to Ukrainians because it is mainly Russians getting rekt in crossfire between separatists and Kiev loyalists in Donbass.
Russia's getting fucked over with sanctions and slumbering Eastern Europea NATO started to re-arming themselves for upcoming Russkie "Green Men" hybrid war.
If Russkies were smart, they could have waited for 4 years and planted Russia-friendly oligarchs in VR and Maidan would have been long forgotten by then.
But I guess Putin was confident that oil prices would be at least $110/barrel and he could play 19th century imperialist war.
>>
>>71635870
>And they're Russians.
Yeah mate, but fuck me.
I want to know what's behind this story.
I sincerely believe locals have a role in it.
But don't you have a link that explains ethnicities etc.?
Or something that explains why Russia acted at that time and not before?
I am asking things like these.

It can be a strategic analysis for fucks sake. I'm not asking for the moon.

Just something that is not Jew-media.net, not pro-Russia.ru and not Maidan.com
>>
>>71636438
t. 18 year old otherwise unemployed colonized baltic retard who is paid to shitpost in STRATCOM offices
>>
>>71636480
>and not before?
they did, in 1991, but where shut down of course.
>>
>>71634978
what if instead of searching a neutral analisis you watch both the russian and the EU and take your own conclusion?
>>
>>71635952
For fucks sake have you read my OP or are just an Australian who landed an MA in Sweden and decided to shitpost from there?

I don't want something that tells me what to think. I don't want to be told who's right and who's not.
I just need a who did what, possibly without key intelligence being swept under the carpet for political reasons.
>>
Btw, funny to see baltic retards post about: ''muh russia getting rekt by sanctions h-haha!''

Your countries are literally american military bases. That's literally what you are right now. You've been colonized by a hostile foreigner and your countries, resources, land and people are used to pursue an anti-white geopolitical agenda.
>>
>>71636573
Okay, is Wikipedia any good? Because t is clear noone is posting link in this thread.
>>
File: calm.jpg (205 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
calm.jpg
205 KB, 640x480
mummy has much to say about crim
>>
>>71636653
You won't find such answers, sweet summer child. That's not how this works.

But if you trust me, here's some who did what:
- U.S/EU/NATO rile up easily emotionally swayed youngsters in western Ukraine against central government
- U.S/EU/NATO plant intelligence operatives in the country to rile up people on the ground
- U.S/EU/NATO send politicians and other public figures to further rile people up on the ground
- U.S/EU/NATO use hybrid-warfare methods (social media, international diplomatic pressure, etc. . ) to put pressure on central government
- With enough people riled up, they see no point in further negotiation, and launch a coup against central government
- Claim new revolutionary government is legitimate
- Russia secures Crimea, as its independence/russian-control is vital to the security of Russia against the U.S/EU/NATO
- Russians in eastern ukraine who haven't been target for the same propaganda that ''ukrainians'' in western ukraine have been, revolt against new revolutionary government, with support from Russia.

That's about it.

Also Crimea sought independence in 1991, they voted in favour of either independence or joining Russia, I don't remember, but the referendum was ignored.
>>
>>71636762
oh boy, this shit again
>>
>>71636762
Man, I have already masturbated twice today thinking at how our domestic life might turn into a sequence of chast sex, which becomes increasingly extreme as she starts losing control.

>okay Jack, but please make it quick. The kids might hear us
>No, Natalia. I'll take my time. The kids will be fine.
>dad, dad, come here please!
>not now, sweetie! Mum and dad are discussing serious issues!
>Please Jack, please make me come. Let's get over. Yes, like that. Yes on that spot. Yes... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLOW DOWN? DO YOU WANNA KILL ME?
>shhhh, Natalia. They kids might hear us.
Grin.
>>
>>71636755
Bump
>>
>>71636438
Euromaidan forced everyones hand. Those people were seriously pissed. Any anon who was in the comfy maidan threads can vouge for me. The second Yanukovych announced the Russia they went from peaceful chants to chanting revolution or some shit. It was insane to watch. You could see everyone behavior change instantly.
>>
File: AKdCP.jpg (170 KB, 564x657) Image search: [Google]
AKdCP.jpg
170 KB, 564x657
>>71637134
but you are not daddy
>>
>>71636956
>U.S/EU/NATO rile up easily emotionally swayed youngsters in western Ukraine against central government
How do they do that? Cash? Social media? How?
>U.S/EU/NATO send politicians and other public figures to further rile people up on the ground
Send? Who is being sent? Names? Location?

You know, your is exactly the kind of bullshit I don't wanna read about. Bullshit from A to Z.

It's vague as fuck. No sources.
People did this. People did that...

At least in the dossier on the UNAOIL scandal I could read a good chronicle of how cash passed from person A to person B. Not as entertaining as a spy story... but at least it was something!
>>
>>71637462
Not now. But I will.
:^)
>>
>>71636762
This has to be the same Brit posting this shit with some sort of "mother-fucking" fetish, right?
>>
>>71637537
>How do they do that? Cash? Social media? How?
All of the above and much more.
>Send? Who is being sent? Names? Location?
Nudelman, for one. Kerry was there too I think. EU officials, Schultz if I remember correctly.
>>
>>71637600
Yup.
His fetish was specifically incest.
My fetish is more like: "I'd love to put my hand in her crotch while she's washing the dishes".
>>
File: incestmummy.png (499 KB, 1730x3019) Image search: [Google]
incestmummy.png
499 KB, 1730x3019
>>71637600
>>71637706
>>
>>71637537
>It's vague as fuck. No sources.
Oh really? Who would've thought? You think jewish owned massmedia in the west is going to write about how Schultz riled people up against central ukrainian government prior to Maidan ''revolution'' in 2014? No of course not. You'll have to look for alternative media sources for sources.

>You know, your is exactly the kind of bullshit I don't wanna read about. Bullshit from A to Z.
Well then you're doomed to remain an anti-white white. Because by not taking a stance against the U.S/EU/NATO, you actively support them.
>>
File: jews in maidan square.jpg (51 KB, 610x451) Image search: [Google]
jews in maidan square.jpg
51 KB, 610x451
>>
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2014/02/50140-us-government-inadvertently-comes-clean-on-its-ukraine-agenda/
>>
>>71636535
>t. Bolek on welfare just like million of "New Swedes" and is butthurt that Lviv and Vilnius got cleansed of Liachs.
>>
>if i hand out cookies and order the camerman to take pictures, it'll make for good positive propaganda to the double digit IQ retarded ukrainians who'll see americans as their allies against their evul corrupt gubment >:3
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 694x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 694x407
>>71634978
Here you go OP:
>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw
>>
>>71637972
Fuck off anti-white. I don't care about ancient history. Only ensuring you end up on the street with me holding a sledgehammer against your thick anti-white skull in a few decades from now. Fucking race traitor scum
>>
>>71636657
>Sweden talking about anti-white
Why don't you worry about your own shithole?
>>
>>71638091
Ai, ten kažkoks apsišikęs pšekas, ne švedas.
>>
>>71638091
Ah I see, just another CIA shill. I could recognize your script if you took out 50% of the letters in each word.

Anti-white is an accusation against individuals, not a state of being of an entire population in a country. But of course, it's not in your interest to attempt to deflect anti-white accusations against your person, only to claim that someone posting from a specific country must share in the agenda and opinions of the puppet regime ruling his country.
>>
>>71637706
Well that just a typical day of marriage for ya, the Brit well...I not Sigmund Freud so I'll let you guys figure him out.
>>
>>71637889
PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
>>71638241
Atleast if you ask this CIA shill yeah:
>>71638091
>>
>>71634978
You can check this site http://www.stopfake.org/en/news/ , they monitor lies spread by russian state media and their European affiliates since March 2014
>>
>>71636657
The EU and NATO arent the same entity faggot. The EU peddles their subversive communist bullshit. NATO was created to counter Russia militarily. Russia lost, and now its surrounded. Sorry anon. As far as im concered those countries can elect or pass any law theyd like democratically, however you may need to check in with Merkel first you communist cuck.
>>
>>71634978
Eternal conflict of definitions "separatism" and "self-determination", conveniently exploited by russians.
>>
>>71638424
Classic american. Complete and utter political illiterate with absolutely no clue as to what's going on.

Continue being a complete and utter anti-white cuck to your anti-white government serving an anti-white system. That's the only thing the likes of you are capable of.
>>
>>71634978
I got a documentury OP
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30e_1454796647
>>
>>71638312
>>71638476
Oy vey, when you start losing the narrative, send in the shills!

>You can check this site http://www.stopfake.org/en/news/ , they monitor lies spread by russian state media and their European affiliates since March 2014
The only lies en masse are being spread by the U.S/EU/NATO. Because they are the only ones who NEED to lie, because their illegal coup in Ukraine was just that; illegal. It was a hostile takeover of a country, and now the ukrainians are paying the price of your hostility.

>Eternal conflict of definitions "separatism" and "self-determination", conveniently exploited by russians.
The conflict in Ukraine can only be blamed on the U.S/EU/NATO, who initiated the illegal and hostile takeover of Ukraine through their coup in 2014. Any subsequent violence is a natural reaction.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454020778721.jpg (9 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454020778721.jpg
9 KB, 360x361
>>71638210
Bolek, why don't you go to glorious Motherland Poland and work for its prosperity?
>>
>>71638494
Lol everyone who disagrees with you is "anti-white cuck". Cry more.
>>
>>71638619
Go suck your jewish employers cock, fucking anti-white faggot.
>>
File: muh slovenia.jpg (107 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
muh slovenia.jpg
107 KB, 960x640
>>71638494
>anti-white cuck
You seem to use this phrase quite often. You need to relax.

The fact that you're from Sweden makes it even more ridiculous, I hope you know why.

t. a proud non-cuck white
>>
>>71638210
fuck off you retard my country is ten times whiter than yours, fucking sandnigger
>>
>>71638650
>Cry more.
This is coming from a white anti-white who serves an anti-white agenda.

Do you cry yourself to sleep over how pathethic you are?

>>71638678
What does your country being more ethnically homogenous have anything to do with you as an individual? You're still an anti-white, because you support U.S/EU/NATO agenda.
>>
>>71638616
Then the burden to prove that lies exposed by stopfake are not lies my "swedish" friend.
>>
File: 1460825344987.png (41 KB, 841x499) Image search: [Google]
1460825344987.png
41 KB, 841x499
Now it begins
>>
>>71638757
Ukraine is an occupied country, stopfake came to be after hostile takeover of Ukraine, and the country is still under U.S/EU/NATO occupation. Of course the information is nothnig but U.S/EU/NATO propaganda to justify their occupation of Ukraine.
>>
>>71638843
Concrete example of a lie exposed by stopfake that was not really lie instead of general bullshitting?
>>
>>71638923
>general bullshitting
not an argument. Especially not after not arguing yourself and just linking to other people ''arguing on your behalf'', that's not how this works Jack Jacksson sitting in a CIA office spreading pro U.S/EU/NATO propaganda and lies.
>>
>>71638843
Nigga the butthurt belt is incapable of seeing through their own anti-Russian agenda. They've been fed the propaganda from their early days.

It's NO USE debating with them.
>>
>>71638616
> sw*de
> conspiracy theorist
Is it double-cocksucking combo?
>>
>>71638660
UPA did nothing wrong in Volhynia,
AZOV glorious katsap removers.
Slava Ukraini!
>>
Any ''information'' from U.S/EU/NATO entities are BY DEFAULT false in regards to Ukraine, since they NEED to justify their occupation of the country.
>>
File: jewnose1.jpg (270 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
jewnose1.jpg
270 KB, 614x461
>>71638997
>> conspiracy theorist
>>
>>71638984
I am still waiting for the concrete examples of lies spread by stopfake.
>>
>>71639008
Azov is quite literally owned and financed by local jewish oligarchs who've reduced Azov to conducting business mafia infighting amongst eachother.
>>
>>71638770
Looks like somebody's triggered :) :) :).
>>
>>71638741
I DON'T SUPPORT THE WEST YOU FAGGOT BUT IF YOU THINK I'LL SUCK RUSSIA'S DICK AFTER WHAT THEY PUT US THROUGH YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL GOD WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE 'HURR DURRR PUTIN DIN DU NUFFIN SAVIOR OF WHITE RACE' 'HURRR NATO AGENDA' LIKE FUCKING RUSSIANS DON'T HAVE AGENDAS ALL THE TIME GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACE WITH THAT SHIT YOU LITERAL KEK
>>
>>71639083
Stopfake itself is false and fake. Everything on their website, every single piece of information, is completely and wholly false.
>>
Let me give you a quick recap:

>Both Russians and Ukrainians originate from old Ruthenian (Ruthenia=/=Russia) states
>Ruthenia get raped by Mongols
>Ruthenian Ukraine is conquered by Lithuanians, then becomes part of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Most of eastern Ruthenia is conquered by Duchy of Moscow, which later renames itself as Russia
>Belarus is a part of Lithuania as well
>Years later
>Commonwealth partitioned by Prussia, Russia and Austria
>Russians try to "convert" Ukrainians and Belarussians to their culture, but they fail
>WW1 breaks out
>Ukraine is partitioned between Poland and Russia
>WW2 breaks out
>Ukraine is under Russian occupation once again
>MEANWHILE, in XVIIIth century, Russia conquers the Crimean Khanate and floods it with its own people
>USSR leaders legally give Crimea to Ukraine
>USSR breaks out
>Ukraine remains a neutral state, not Russian slave, but still strongly under Russian influence
>Finally, decades to completely cut ties with Russia
>Putin gets butthurt
>Invades Crimea and Donbass, another place where a lot of Russian colonists settled during occupation period
>Current year
>>
>>71639112
I'm so sorry that you have a double digit IQ. You're nothing but cannon fodder.
>>
>>71639096
Of course I am. I'm seeing whites being duped into supporting anti-white agenda. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you would be, had you an IQ higher than double digits.
>>
>>71638219
Best post so far.
>>
>>71639169
>Finally, decades to completely cut ties with Russia
>Putin gets butthurt
>Invades Crimea and Donbass, another place where a lot of Russian colonists settled during occupation period
>Current year
Another CIA shill.
>>
File: Le-Merchant-3.png (318 KB, 1280x471) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-3.png
318 KB, 1280x471
>>71639088
Hmmm, wasn't it Comrade Stalin who kicked out 300 000 Liachs out of Kresy and returned Vilnius, Brest and Lviv from Polish fascists to rightful owners? ;D
>>
>>71637771
Not the first time.
This meme is getting boring.
Either you produce new shit or GTBFO
>>
File: 1459339277312.jpg (115 KB, 773x836) Image search: [Google]
1459339277312.jpg
115 KB, 773x836
C'mon guys, it is sweden, why do you even debate with this filthy excuse of a human being
>>
File: kp.jpg (15 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
15 KB, 480x240
>>71639008
you fucking shittard
>>
>>71638494
Lmao ill agree the US establishment has fucked up our own country in many ways, but I think youre over estimating your worth. The EU is ruled by Germany, because the UK was too much of a cuck to lead the way. Politically what does the US lead? The EU is self governed. Quit blaming others, and blame the communist subculture which has rotted to the core the values and morals of europe. By the way, Merkel was a communist youth. I wonder why the EU is going down the shitter.
>>
>>71639277
I'm so sorry that you have a double digit IQ that you post nonsensical stuff that makes no sense to anyone other than yourself in your own mind.
>>
>>71637781
>You'll have to look for alternative media sources for sources.
Yes, my dear DONBASS DUMBASS. That's why I opened this fucking thread.
But you don't help me.
You just banter and say: "just lurk more".
Swedecuck at best.
>>
>>71639330
>The EU is ruled by Germany,
No. Germany is being destroyed along with the german people, at the behest of the EU that doesn't ''serve under Germany'', Germany is subservient to the EU, just like all other countries in the union.
>>
File: Proofster.png (26 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
Proofster.png
26 KB, 604x618
>>71639268
+15
>>
>>71639389
If you're too stupid to look for alternative news websites, you don't deserve authentic information. You deserve to remain as stupid as the CIA shills in this thread.

>>71639426
When the day comes, you know you have no friends and allies anywhere. Your employers don't give a shit about you, and you better remember it. I'm going to murder the likes of you, crush your fucking skills with my own hands.
>>
>>71638033
Thanks.
>>
>>71636637
Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>71639464
skulls*
>>
>>71639268
Russia is a fucking poor shit hole and has no political sway, how fucking hard is this to understand. They cant even support their own people let alone keep trade deals.
>>
>>71638210
Man, seriously, get some rest.
>>
>>71639521
Remember me calling you political illiterate? It's because of stuff like this. This post has no connection to the post you replied to.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457158461441.jpg (48 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457158461441.jpg
48 KB, 960x578
>>71639169
Don't get insulted by my previous posts, but majority of Poles I meet on /pol/ are Ukrainian and Lithuanian hating little fascists calling everybody around "žmuds", "chochols" and "bulbas".
These posts are directed to trigger dumbasses on the left pic related.
>>
>>71638312
Cool bro
>>
Daily reminder: If you support the U.S/EU/NATO, you're an anti-white.
Daily reminder: If you oppose those who oppose the U.S/EU/NATO, you're an anti-white.
>>
>>71639597
Stopfake is financed by George Soros and american state department, do you need to know anything else?
>>
File: 1449513471141.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1449513471141.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>71639268
>I'm going to murder the likes of you, crush your fucking skills with my own hands.
>>
>>71639701
You think this is going to end in any other way? You think we're going to tolerate race traitors in Europe after we've kicked out your masters once and for all? No, there will be no place for race traitors such as yourself in Europe after we're done.
>>
>>71639579
They are mostly underage nationalist retards who fall for Russian "divide & conquer" tactics, Putin plays them like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>71639521
Absence of home policy doesn't block foreign policy
More than that, successful foreign policy can cover the national dissatisfaction for a while. "Little victorious war", if i translated it right
>>
>>71639399
Of course Germany runs the EU fucktard, its constantly called out even here on /pol/. It waz more then obvious during the refugee situation where Germany was handing out refugees to the dif countries. The funniest part of this is you refuse to believe this shit is self inflicted, when in reality the evidence is all around you in the minds of your peers who believe this communist trash ideology.
>>
>>71639812
>its constantly called out even here on /pol/.
I point out how they're wrong everytime they do that here. Germany doesn't run the EU. Germany is another victim OF the EU. The german people are not benefiting from the EU, as you're implying they are, the german people are literally being exterminated as we speak. Within 10 years, German men and women under the age of 25 can become a minority.
>>
>>71639812
Btw, the West is not ''communist'' in any way. It's hyper capitalist, liberal and globalist. Not ''communist'' or ''socialist''.
>>
>>71638494
>fuck me, Helga... where the hell did you put Sven's pills? It's *that* time of the day...
>>
>>71639796
Yes goyim, Russia INVADED CRIMEA AND DONBASS because people were being FED UP WITH PUTIN!
Nice try.
>>
>>71639894
Wtf, i thought westcucks now call social commies liberals
>>
>>71639906
>if you call out a retard for being a retard, you're mental
I think I see by whom and why this thread was created, you were much more subtle than your co-workers though, good job.
>>
>>71638660
>Helga, help me find those fucking pills... NOW!
>>
The only operative that deserves pay in this thread is the ''australian'', all you others are way too obvious.
>>
>>71639937
Change your proxy vlad
Sweden is zashquared
>>
>>71638770
You didn't just make it.
You fucking had it in your folders!
They tell this to you every fucking time....
So you made a ready-made meme and keep it at hand.
I feel for you bro
>>
Any attempt at furthering U.S/EU/NATO propaganda in /pol/ is done by intelligence agencies loyal to the U.S/EU/NATO. /pol/ has already through the ukrainian general threads figured out the truth about the whole affair long ago, and anyone who isn't a shill is fully aware of what happened and what's going on.

>>71640121
The only one who needs changing proxy is you, my ''belarussian'' friend who is likely a baltic teenager shitposting on behalf of STRATCOM because proper jobs in your country was taken out of there and shipped off to China by your U.S/EU/NATO overlords.

>>71640142
English please
>>
>>71639169
Thank you very much. At least this was interesting to read.
However this passage is not clear to me:
>>Russians try to "convert" Ukrainians and Belarussians to their culture, but they fail
Apologies for my ignorance, but I have always thought Ukrainians were as illiterate serfs as anybody else back in the days. No offense intended. Are Ukrainians THAT different?
>>
File: 14463921933520.jpg (13 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
14463921933520.jpg
13 KB, 346x346
>>71640241
Ивaн, иди oтcюдa нaхyй. Mы oбa знaeм, пo чьeй мeтoдичкe ты paбoтaeшь, и "inglish please)))" тeбя нe cпaceт
>>
File: CANNOT 11.jpg (878 KB, 2165x2095) Image search: [Google]
CANNOT 11.jpg
878 KB, 2165x2095
>that retarded 'swede' is at it again
>>
>U.S/EU/NATO conduct hostile takeover of Ukraine
>i-i-it's putler i p-promise!!

>U.S/EU/NATO create ISIS and finance moderate beheaders
>i-i-it's putler i p-promise!!
Fucking pathethic.
>>
>>71640357
>i'm not a CIA shill
>i p-promise
Replying to your co-worker and pretending you believe his blatant propaganda is authentic information makes you more pathethic than you already were
>>
>>71634978
>Kosovo votes to secede from Serbia

THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE MUST BE RECOGNIZED

>Crimea votes to separate from Ukraine and rejoin Russia

PUTIN INVADES CRIMEA
>>
>>71640405
>1 post by this id
>ukraine is in conflict because of putler
>i p-promise
>anyone who goes against U.S/EU/NATO official propaganda is ''retarded''
Hello CIA.
>>
>>71640496
b-b-but muh putler
>>
>>71640401
Fucking hell, lost my sides.
>>
>>71640401
Confirming you're belarussian doesn't exactly make you a better person in anyones eyes. It only makes you a selfhating anti-white cuck who whores himself out to foreign powers that be, rather than someone who has been brainwashed to be that way since birth, atleast those people have an excuse.
>>
>>71640555
Oh no, not your sides! The only thing you have left since your country was taken from you by the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>these CIA shills actually think there's people on /pol/ who fall for their bullshit
time and time again, you do this, and you always end up fucking replying to eachother. sure, there might be the occasional balt or american retard who swallows your propaganda whole, but that doesn't change the direction this is all headed, which is the inevitable collapse of the west under your self-induced multi-racial shitholes. and when that happens, you're the first to go, as you'll be left to the wolves by your masters who couldn't give less of a shit about you, and the wolves of course being us, the people.
>>
File: 1439317948760.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1439317948760.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>3 posts in a row with a minutes interval
the payment must be wondrous
>>
>>71640543
>Putin
>Actively persecutes nationalists who oppose brother-killing war in Ukraine.
>Actually, shutting up anyone who opposes Russian intervention in Donbass as "traitors" and imprisons them.
>Pro-White
Well, memed Vlad.
>>
>>71639619
>Russia is anti-white because it opposes Mudslimes who oppose NATO
Man, your logic is flawless.
>>
>>71640401
belarus is rightful Lithuanian clay
>>
>>71640628
>>71640664
>>71640793
too fat
>>
>>71640664

Wow Svengor, did you oversleep on your Putin shilling and you're trying to catch up to the quota? Hurry hurry! More more!
>>
>>71641014
You're losing your subtlety, as soon as you follow the script, I instantly recognize you. What you just did was a variation of ''So you support ISIS then''? part of your script. The answer to your question is of course that any sunni terrorist organization (ISIS, Al-Qaida, Al-Nusra, etc. . ) was created by the U.S/EU/NATO.

>>71641064
>1 post by this user
>lolol ou're fucking putler shill haha lolol
Hello CIA.

>>71640966
If you oppose Russias geopolitical actions, you are an anti-white. Russia didn't initiate the violence in eastern Ukraine, it was the U.S/EU/NATO controlled ''ukrainian army''.
>>
>>71634978

> redpilled about Ukraine

Jews funded a revolution, so some Jews could pillage the country.

The end.
>>
>>71640966
>>Actually, shutting up anyone who opposes Russian intervention in Donbass as "traitors" and imprisons them.
Name me 1 person who was imprisoned for opposing Butin's politics in Ukraine
>>
>>71639170
I'm sorry you have to suck Jamals dick every night,Sven :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71641283
You better be.
>>
>>71641234

Nah, in Ukraine they don't even bother with prison anymore. They just murder the political opposition. Very European.
>>
>>71641064
>Svengor
Ten kažkoks Olgino trolis, gali būt kažkoks Kresy smaukytojas (na "WILNO NASZE, LWOW NASZE - ALL EUROPE NASZE"), arba koksai tai katsapinis Putleristas.
>>
>>71641283

Wow, did the town-rapist have a rough week or something? Where's all this anal-pain coming from, little farmer?
>>
>>71639976
Man, I'm still looking for answers.
I opened the thread saying I was expecting serious debate and you gave me a fucking flame and little links to academics, strategy analyses and independent comments.
Of course I can search google, but I speak no Russian so unfortunately I have to rely on /pol/ suggestions some times.

But you started a fucking flame. Thank you.
Even if you are right, flame shows you are a retard. I am not a subtle Machiavellic person conspiring against you from the start of the OP. It's just that I opened a pub and you've come in shouting. What would you do if you were the bartender?
>>
>>71641364
>Olgino trolis
>ALL EUROPE NASZE
>Putleristas
Jesus christ, are you balt retards brainwashed, holy shit.
>>
>>71641396

Nigger, you're supposed to watch western media, then russian media and make conclusions for yourself.

There is no neutral 3rd party when it comes to US/Russian interests.
>>
>>71640121
Idiot calls us shills and uses proxy of a cucked country.
Not even the decency to protect himself by *not* routing through cucked states.
>>
>>71641396
What is so fucking hard to understand?

If you're NOT a shill:

See >>71641213

There you go.
>>
>>71635935
Wew Drago, taking a little 'armed vacation' to Sweden are we?
>>
>>71641531
>1 post by this user
>y-you're a fucking putler death squad raycis killing innocent ukrainians!
Fuck off CIA.
>>
>>71641515
If you're gonna act precisely like a professional shill does, you're gonna get called out on it.
>>
>>71641382
the only one butthurt retard here is the swede unless you gonna join him ,Fritzl:^)
>>
>>71641515

Seeing as how you live in an anglo country, you've probably heard the western narrative.

So just watch the Russian agitrop for context/contrast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t42-71RpRgI&index=92&list=FLIsBla_CFe04m2z1UFoEokg

The video that inflames shill buttholes all around the planet.
>>
>>71641727
>If you care for the continued existence of your race, and call out anti-white professional shills because you're good at recognizing them, you're BUTTHURT!!11
>>
File: CANNOT 3.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
CANNOT 3.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>71641761
>just watch russian propoganda
>>
>>71640555
Can you translate? Google doesn't help.
>>
>>71641852
>absence of anti-white racemixing feminist propaganda
>''russian propaganda''
Fuck off CIA.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461142954506.jpg (45 KB, 960x751) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461142954506.jpg
45 KB, 960x751
>>71641761
ROSSIYA, VPERDEEE...
PUTIN PREZIDENT NOMER 1 !!!11111!!11
>>
>>71641946
>i love bending over and taking anti-white racemixing dick up my ass
t. brainwashed balt retard
>>
>>71641946
never seen it this way
>>
>>71641187
>You're losing your subtlety, as soon as you follow the script, I instantly recognize you. What you just did was a variation of ''So you support ISIS then''? part of your script. The answer to your question is of course that any sunni terrorist organization (ISIS, Al-Qaida, Al-Nusra, etc. . ) was created by the U.S/EU/NATO.
Man, there is NO FUCKING SCRIPT.
Actually you look like the one who bends facts to make 'em fit her narrative.
>>
>>71641852
>>71641946

1 year later, this video still causes immense butthurt.

Love it.
>>
>>71642035
>i-i'm not following the cia 4chan shilling script
Except you are and anyone who isn't a double digit IQ retard recognizes it instantly
>>
>>71641364

Čia jį ne pirmą kartą matau, visad bais piktas ir iš Svedistano.

>>71641187
>Casually enter thread and reply -> CIA
>Shilling like there is no tomorrow -> a person that does not gobble shekels

Go on... Can you also specify your exact location, friend? US predator drones of my overlords are on stand-by
>>
Russia could take the all of Ukraine for all I care
>>
>>71642089
The truth is to anti-whites what the sun is to vampires.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THERE ARE REPORTS OF THE BUTTHURT BELT SENDING AGENT PROVOCATEURS TO MAIDAN
>>
>>71641507
>Nigger, you're supposed to watch western media, then russian media and make conclusions for yourself
Abo, what part of "I DON'T SPEAK RUSSIAN" you didn't understand?
>>
>>71642118
>Go on... Can you also specify your exact location, friend?
Russia, Moscow, Kremlin.
>>
>>71642186
we /secretservice/ now?
>>
>>71642118
>Svedistano
The americans have buttfucked you to the point where your natural reply to people pointing out shills has become to same

>Argument
>HURRDURR [country]-ISTAN! HAHAHA!
>>
>>71642258
>if i joke about it people will take it less seriously
t. CIA
>>
>>71642258

Nah you're the eternal useful idiots.
>>
File: 1460840237664.png (33 KB, 994x732) Image search: [Google]
1460840237664.png
33 KB, 994x732
Every single time
>>
>>71642316
>Latvia is now CIA
nice
>>
>>71641213
>Jews funded a revolution, so some Jews could pillage the country.
But that's the Western narrative down here.
We all believe the revo in Ukraine was funded to create a neighbour that could be a pain in Russia's arse.
It's just that we don't think Putin has clean hands either. But I believe 100% that all the Orange Revo was engineered as fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t42-71RpRgI&index=92&list=FLIsBla_CFe04m2z1UFoEokg

1 year later and shills still cannot refute a single thing in this video.

Truly a brilliant Russian Redpill.
>>
>>71642020

Bubba, now you're just projecting. Neither we, nor our government bends over for Mahmet here, quite unlike your country, your women, your government and you :^)

Sssshhh, no more tears Sven, only Dreams.
>>
>>71642389
Yes, I implied the entire country is CIA.

Well.. Actually.. Memes aside.. Baltic countries are pretty much just american colonies by this point, so..
>>
>>71641889
"Ivan, go fuck yourself. We know which methodics you use and "inglish please" doesn't help you".

Actually, it sounds better in native Russian because it loses "wittyness" when translated.

I guess it's from Belarussian who doesn't want to be completely swallowed as another province in Russian Federation (actually, Batka forbidden use of "Georgian Stripes" to combat any kind of disloyalty to Minsk).
>>
>>71642443

> we don't bend over
> t. butthurt-belt

Give me back my sides, you little potato-thief
>>
File: 1430559111614.jpg (149 KB, 720x886) Image search: [Google]
1430559111614.jpg
149 KB, 720x886
>>71638070
>This coming from a Swede
>>
>>71642443
How old are you? You must be at most 19 if your ability to see into the future only extends as far as the length of your nose.
>>
>>71642022
They make Donbass look like a Mexican, don't they? :^)
>>
>>71642493
>1 post by this ID
>i p-promise I'm not a CIA shill
>b-btw, let me just follow part of the CIA /pol/ shill script to the letter
Fuck off CIA.
>>
>>71642116
Now agreeing with you = having high IQ.
Sorry Dr Einstein... or should I call you Neil deGrasse Tyson?
>>
>>71639124
hahaha sure sure. Proofs?
>>
>Latvia is now the 51st state
n i c e where the free tanks at
>>
>>71642658
>Proofs?
Ukraine has been target for hostile takeover by the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>>71642316
What does the "t." stand for?
>>
well, i cannot point it out in a simpler way
>right sector actively persecuting russian minorities and ukraine
>pro-eu government does not stop this because this is an excellent opportunity for an international incident
>russia worried about the safety of crimean people who are 95% russian
>referendum happens, 90%+ of them want to join russia
>eu sanctions because russia didn't took the bait of invading ukraine and starting WW3 ???
>>
File: 1428631858953.png (106 KB, 375x368) Image search: [Google]
1428631858953.png
106 KB, 375x368
>>71642757
>>
Hi everyone in this chat!
>>
File: CIA.jpg (5 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
5 KB, 217x233
>>71642562
Herro, deebly goncerned person of Slavic landz, I am CIA.
>>
>>71642681

Seeing as how you're a fake Russian, you get fake tanks.
>>
>>71642424
Finally some decent stuff.
>>
>>71642562
Sup schizbro?
>>
>>71642791
>and
in*
>>
>>71639677
Prooooooofs
>>
Welcome to reality. There is no such thing as anunbiased analysis anymore.
>>
File: 1452623776264.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452623776264.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>71642850
>1 post by this ID
>btw guys I'm not a CIA shill
>*proceeds to follow CIA /pol/ shill script and calling anyone who doesn't bend over for your propaganda mental in some way, in this case ''schizbro''*
>>
>>71642681

I would be okay with this

Welcommings of American friend :)))))
>>
File: CANNOT 11.jpg (89 KB, 430x516) Image search: [Google]
CANNOT 11.jpg
89 KB, 430x516
>one minute we're american the next we're russian

I love kremlin shills.
>>
>>71642956
>1 post by this ID
>btw guys I'm not a CIA shill
>*proceeds to follow CIA /pol/ shill script and calling anyone who doesn't bend over for your propaganda mental in some way, in this case ''schizbro''*
>>
>>71642287

Americans? Really? Have you browsed /pol/ recently? You are familiar that Sweden is not seen like blonde strong willed vikings around these here parts, right? Then again, all of /pol/ are probably just CIA paid trolls that are trying to shill you to death. Don't worry Putka will save you and your country. I guess you have been cucked by muslims for so long that you just got bored and would like to be cucked by Putin now.

>>71642506

Wrong there, bucko, they don't allow you to enroll in CIA this young. And I know that you would obviously be able to see further into the future than me, but Abdul's crotch is sadly in the way.
>>
>>71642890
Ah no it just randomly came to be, by and for ukrainians, with ukrainian (non-existant) money, production quality 100% in line with globalist products, completely unheard of in Ukraine, but international jewish banksters and the U.S government is not involved.
>>
>>71642206
There's plenty of info in English if you look up the situation from before the conflict.

This article is a nice place to start and get some references:
http://www.economist.com/node/15501625

Also for some reason I like news from Malaysia, it is alot more of 'this person says so and so' instead of 'OMFG USA AND RUSSIA WANT TO NUKE EACH OTHER, CLICK THIS LINK':
http://www.thestar.com.my/search/?q=ukraine&qsort=newest&qrec=10&qstockcode=

and of course there is the Associated Press:
http://www.ap.org/Search/SearchResults?searchkeywords=ukraine

Anything from 2013 and onwards will most likely be propaganda.

Have fun.
>>
>>71642462
Cheers bro.
Basically she's pro Russia so asking "English please" is neither wise of her, nor helps hiding her intentions.
>>
File: boredom.jpg (158 KB, 1068x640) Image search: [Google]
boredom.jpg
158 KB, 1068x640
>>71642955
:^) i'll take 10 hellfires as an initiation gift
>>
File: 1434780588924.png (34 KB, 530x499) Image search: [Google]
1434780588924.png
34 KB, 530x499
>>71643011
>Americans? Really? Have you browsed /pol/ recently? You are familiar that Sweden is not seen like blonde strong willed vikings around these here parts, right? Then again, all of /pol/ are probably just CIA paid trolls that are trying to shill you to death. Don't worry Putka will save you and your country. I guess you have been cucked by muslims for so long that you just got bored and would like to be cucked by Putin now.
What the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>71642797
FUCKING
KEK
>>
>>71643011

> g-guys people don't see Sweden around here like you think, because us /int/memesters have stayed up day and night to spam shitty memes

do you ever get tired of people shitting on your face, mr. bottom-pains?
>>
>>71642955
>I would be okay with this
Of course you would, you're an anti-white.
>>
>>71642900
I'm losing my sides though.
This thread is getting amazing by the minute.
>>
File: crimea.jpg (7 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
crimea.jpg
7 KB, 271x186
>>71634978
here's your neutral analysis:
usa wants to destroy russia, overthrows elected prorussian ukraine government in a staged violent coup.
russia takes crimea.
>sad usa
>>
File: 1460123092933.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
1460123092933.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>71642939
>1 post

No shit, I just entered the thread. I was the one talking to you the other day when you posted 50+ in one thread then rest of the day in others. I haven't seen anyone else call you schizbro. Check the archive.
>>
File: x_23ec3c1c.jpg (16 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
x_23ec3c1c.jpg
16 KB, 240x320
>>71643080
Nice one, fellow CIA brāli.
10/10, saved.
>>
File: not a jew i promise.jpg (41 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
not a jew i promise.jpg
41 KB, 500x346
Btw, here's Ukraines new prime minister.

Volodymyr Hrojsman

Very ukrainian family name, right?

http://www.friatider.se/volodymyr-hrojsman-tar-ver-i-ukraina
>>
>>71643062
Thank you very much.
I used to hate Netherlands because of how all Netherland girls have treated me so far... but you stand above your country's filth.
>>
File: jewnose2.jpg (12 KB, 224x282) Image search: [Google]
jewnose2.jpg
12 KB, 224x282
>>71643351
>>71643080
>With humour, we'll turn the idea of us being CIA shills into something ridicilous so the stupid goyim won't suspect a thing
Pic related, roughly how your noses look like.
>>
>>71643653
I'm Italian actually.
>>
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/?s=Crimea

Martin Armstrong had some good articles on Crimea and Ukraine.
>>
File: CIA_filter_01_dronesincomming.jpg (16 KB, 189x187) Image search: [Google]
CIA_filter_01_dronesincomming.jpg
16 KB, 189x187
>>71643136
>>71643106

int is cancer, but if that's where all my CIA homes are at, I will definitely check it out. Thanks, badly proportioned Latvia.

This is gold. Two countries that have: 1. Zero experience with Russia 2. Are being butt-slammed by muslims are not telling everyone how good is Russia and how to save the white race. You can't make this shit up... You want to solve your own shit first, before leading the white crusade?
>>
File: Serbia getting BLACKED.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Serbia getting BLACKED.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>71643400
I fap every time to bombings of Serbshits.
>>
File: t. concerned merchant.jpg (19 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
t. concerned merchant.jpg
19 KB, 300x216
>o fug drust me u r de cia :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>71643686
Me too.
For fucks sake.
Maybe even the Swede is...
>>
>>71643794
That's because you're an anti-white who wants to exterminate the white race.

>>71643792
>YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNDER SOVIET UNION JEWISH BOLSHEVIM THEREFORE YOU CAN'T SIMPLY STATE THE FACT THAT THE WHITE RACE IS BEING EXTERMINATED BY THE U.S/EU/NATO
t. CIA
>>
>>71643810

> the intensely butthurt balt doesn't realize that when people call him CIA, he's just being called another braindead psyops victim

ayyyy
>>
>>71643467
Glad I could make a positive contribution to my country's international image.
>>
File: 1438703264649.jpg (12 KB, 411x283) Image search: [Google]
1438703264649.jpg
12 KB, 411x283
>>71643810
>>
I glad the dust have settled a bit and people at last got interested what and why the fuck was happened. Even 2ch threads mostly disquss it was kind of neutral. At least dehumanisng is over.
>>
>>71643792

How many of you brainwashed teenagers lived in the Soviet Union?
>>
File: CANNOT 12.png (85 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
CANNOT 12.png
85 KB, 420x420
>their switching over to how "great" the ussr was
>>
>>71643958
There's nothing to discuss.

U.S/EU/NATO conducted hostile takeover of Ukraine. Russia annexed Crimea.

The end
>>
>>71643958

Don't worry the videos of Russians bulldozing cockhole army bases are forever on the internet, the de-humanizing will never stop :^)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460733606664.jpg (18 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460733606664.jpg
18 KB, 550x404
>>71643899
>Serbs
>White.
Nah, Albanians are 1000x times whiter than those Serbshits.
>>
>>71641187
I think you need help. I can tell you are full blown
conspiracy theorist nut. Take a few days off of the internet. Go outside....have some interaction away from the youtube videos you are watching
>>
File: jewrat.png (158 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
jewrat.png
158 KB, 428x500
>>71644093
>I can tell you are full blown conspiracy theorist nut
Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>71644089
Serbians are europeans, europeans are 'white'. If you support their killing by americans, you are supporting U.S/EU/NATO White Genocide agenda, that makes you a blatant anti-white.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460803753180.jpg (56 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460803753180.jpg
56 KB, 604x402
>>71644156
>Russians going to Kiev.
Lelmao.
>>
File: CIA_filter_02_the_shillining.gif (16 KB, 116x120) Image search: [Google]
CIA_filter_02_the_shillining.gif
16 KB, 116x120
>>71643686
>>71643841

Lasagna'd
>>
>>71643841
I'm trying to find the thread where he totally lost his shit. Anytime you see a Sweden going on about CIA it's clearly this guy. He use to shit up the Ukraine and Sytia generals.

Watch, he's going to call everyone CIA once it's clear everyone sees he's off is rocker.
>>
>>71643268
And now I am beginning to doubt your motives in this thread. You are just trolling pol, aren't you? Pretty sucessfully, I might add.

I approve. You aussies are evolving beyond mere shitposting.
>>
>>71644324
>He use to shit up the Ukraine and Sytia generals.
>''oy vey oy gevalt just WHY won't you let us shill in peace goyim?''
Fucking anally wrecked, fuck off anti-white CUNT.
>>
>>71644258

Russia could take Kiev in 2 weeks.

It's a shithole much like your country though, who needs it?
>>
File: 1393091502585.jpg (51 KB, 293x293) Image search: [Google]
1393091502585.jpg
51 KB, 293x293
>it's a butthurt belt being butthurt episode
>>
>>71644324
FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY CIA ANTI WHITE SHILL OH MY GOOD YOURE DESTROYING THE WORLD OBVIOUSLY ONLY RUSSIA CAN SAVE US
GET OUT CIA GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>71644258
>>Russians going to Kiev.
What?
>>
>>71644207
Serbians actually started the most detrimental to the European supremacy series of World Wars therefore Serbs must be exterminated and their lands given to Albanians.
>>
File: y.jpg (23 KB, 422x192) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
23 KB, 422x192
>>71643794
you tel them libuania
>>
>>71644075

You are not aware what does dehumanising means and brings. Red pilled russian understand what a disaster happened the other is still on damage control. They all still hate Ukraine, but whatewer.
>>
>>71644484
You're just an anti-white who wants to justify the ongoing genocide of the white race.
>>
File: 1453492260239.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453492260239.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>friendly bunch of lads making fun of a swede
>incomes the butthurt russian

literally poetry
>>
>>71634978
Here's my perception of the crisis:

Historically, there has never been a country called Ukraine, rather it has been a Russian province/within the Russian sphere of influence

Upon the dawn of the USSR, the area that is now Ukraine was incorporated in the Sovjet Union

For about 70 years, Ukraine existed as a Russian satelite state, but where in most ways Russian
>think Catalonia in Spain or Scania in Sweden - something like that

As the Sovjet Union fell, Ukraine was established as a sovereign country and inherited a vast amount of the Russian military equipment that was stockpiled in Ukraine.

The Ukraine had - and still has - a significant Russian diaspora because of the relocation policies of the Sovjet Union (forcing/incentivising Russians to migrate to other parts of Sovjet territory).

The Crimean peninsula in particular has a large pro-Russian population and was, before the Sovjet Union, actually considered Russian land

The Russian minority in Crimea rebels against the Ukrainian state and receives (secret) support from the Russian government

These are basically the hard facts. Anything beyond that is speculation. You may speculate all you want, but do it on the basis of solid facts.

Does Russia play fair game? Perhaps, although probably not considering the questionable roles in other conflicts

Does Ukraine play fair game and does Ukraine has a right to reign over Crimea? Maybe....
>>
>>71644207
>Europeans
>White
I'm not posting the 2016 meme but...
2016 meme.

Anyway is Romania "white"? By which racial standards?
>>
>>71644533
>making fun of a swede
You are being exposed as the anti-white cucks that you are, you're not making ''fun off'' anyone else, other than yourselves by exposing yourselves as race traitors.
>>
>>71643971
>teen
I said it already, CIA doesn't accept people that young.

>>71644324

Is he an even more autistic version of the Estonian burshie brushie brushie?
>>
>>71644421
Dude, I'm not shilling or anti-white. I told you the other day I voted for Trump and agreed with everything that histrionic girl was saying. I'm just pointing out that you're absolutely neurotic and delusional. People call you schizophrenic because you give tell-tale signs and are clearly delusional. It has nothing to do with CIA. I agree with you about a lot, it's when you start calling everyone CIA and it's clear it's you're mental. You've been doing this for years man.
>>
>>71644280
That's an amazing gif man
>>
>>71644421
I'm not suppose to tell you this. You need to get out quick. The CIA has your address and is on the way. Run fast and be safe! Please dont let the CIA catch you....your research is the only thing that can stop U.S/EU/NATO
>>
>>71644522

Redpilled Russians know that East Ukraine will never re-unite with the west after what they did.

> they all hate Ukraine

Nobody gives a fuck about you, your country is just a sad story. Just try to run away to Europe or Russia, Ukraine is gone.
>>
>>71644563
>By which racial standards?
The established ones.

>Anyway is Romania "white"?
Of course romanians are white, gypsies are not though, they're european/indian mongrels who belong in India. In future nationalsocialist Europe we'll make an agreement with indian government to send back the gypsies to their homeland.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457554874272.jpg (111 KB, 1096x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457554874272.jpg
111 KB, 1096x720
>>71644435
In Kiev there are TWO airports, btw.
Considering that Russians needed to take Donetsk Airport longer than Russkies too Stalingrad from Wehrmacht, I say katsaps are pretty much fucked.
>>
>>71644324
>until everyone sees
Well... but that was clear from her 4th post.
>>
>>71644626
The ''I agree with you, BUT!'' attitude is the losers attitude. I think I might've recommended this to you last time around aswell, but you need to read ''Hammer of the patriot'', maybe you'll understand a thing or two after you've done that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.