[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious, non-troll question here: Why is white-genocide a bad thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1402467162430.jpg (84 KB, 469x565) Image search: [Google]
1402467162430.jpg
84 KB, 469x565
Serious, non-troll question here:

Why is white-genocide a bad thing?
>>
>>71634593
Look at what whites have built..

Now look at what shit skins have built...
>>
>>71634593
Whites made the world and now we're slowly being pushed out from the nations our ancestors built for us. Do you think my grandfather mined coal all his life and died of black lung so that women could tell me I can't sit with my legs apart on the subway?
>>
>>71634593
Because we are (approximately) white and we don't want to disappear. It's something we have inherited from our animal ancestors, that whole "our specie must not die" stuff.

Also white people have done a lot of things through History, in science or in arts, and it's probably not a good idea to get rid of us.
>>
>>71634709
>>71634873
>>71635347
So what?
>>
>>71636250
>So what you've built everything and learnt everything, who needs you now?
Just sage it, lads. He won't take "We've done almost everything note-worthy for atleast 2 thousand years" as an answer.
>>
>>71634593
>Why is genocide a bad thing?
Well...
>>
>>71636250
>so what
So if you want humanity to continue to evolve, you better let some white people alive.
>>
>>71634593
Take a look at countries where non whites are a majority. There's your answer.
>>
>>71636250
I think this question just answered your first one...
>>
Whites will never be genocided, not on our watch, you guys are always welcomed here and <help us> stay with us
>>
>>71636645
>we've done everything noteworthy
no, "we" haven't. you haven't done shit. fuck off, roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>71638408
We already tried and Ghandi fucked it up for you.
>>
>>71636250
if this isn't a reason to exterminate all non-whites then i don't know what is
>>
>>71634593
Because the ending of the human story leads to whites genociding the entire planet. That's what leftists and minorities are afraid of.
>>
>>71634593
Why would we advocate our own genocide (assuming you are white)? And even if you are not white: Why would you want to genocide white people? We pretty much created civilization and are racially superior or at least equal to other races.

You will never hear whites advocating for black genocide or even jewish genocide and yes, that comes from a German. Yet "kill all white people" is a common phrase among blacks and Arabs.

The world would be in a sorry state without us and/or East-Asians. Look at Africa. Look at south America. This is what the world would look like as a whole.
>>
>>71634593
It's not desu
>>
>>71638827
I have no idea who you met, but outside of American chimps, Africans don't really hate whites.
They might not like some whites, but there's no real racism against whites. Except maybe in SA, but that's really social-economic question, not really racism.
Same in China, India and so on. People might not like some whites, but they don't hate every white person, it's not something racial.
Outside of your /pol/ echo-chamber things like ''white nation'' aren't a real thing.
It's real in America because Americans substitute their lack of real identity with racial identity.
I believe Europe should stay European and Christian of course, but this ''everyone hates us'' is fucking bullshit.
For start, no one hates Germans. Germans didn't really have colonies for long, and in those they had they left a good impression.
>>
>>71634593

So why do you care when we start killing you in self-preservation?
>>
because its racist?
>>
>>71639591

Drivel.
>>
>>71639631
I'm white though.

>>71639643
No, it's removing racism from the world.
>>
>>71639678
Epic response you dumb American shit.
You people don't have real nation so you confuse nation with race.
Russian and English might be same race but these aren't same people. Russian and English interests, culture and outlook on things differ.
Anything else is some quasi-globalism and delusion, which spawned in America for obvious reasons.
>>
i love when white people come and say 'we built everything in civilization and those countries are shitholes" Yet they don't realize that it was actually violence and bloodshed/competition that pushed then forward. when whites used to go to war for whatever reason. That was your golden ages, the most technological advancements and breakthroughs comes from a time when war/honor were the law. A time when the strong dominated the weak. After nukes they just became beta-fags with no purpose.
>>
>>71634593
because i'm white
>>71634709
you didn't build shit
>>71634873
you're not owed shit
>>71635347
you're vain and take pride in the work of others
>>71638188
>>71638307
White people were afforded the opportunity to great things by the whites before them, it spun out exponentially and poverty stricken cunts couldn't compete, especially when conquered.
There may be a genetic difference based on overall trends but on an individual basis environment is far more important.
>>
>>71640028
Same with Asians btw
>>
>>71640028
Fear is a great motivator.
>>
Aside from my deep love of white woman? Probably because you could ask the same question for any other race. The responses will be so ass backwards in terms of mental gymnastics that they should probably have their own Olympic sports event.
>>
>>71640128
No one deserves to die based on race, morality can become grey when you're dealing with guerillas or terrorists but everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>71640028
That's overly simplistic explanation.
That's one of reasons, but not the only one.
And I don't believe in some racial supremacy, I'm just saying that it was more than just wars that propelled civilization.
>>
>>71638471
Suck a dick you fucking crybaby, you've never probably never done shit yourself.

My statement was that whites are responsible for almost all great things humanity has done, being white, i said we.

What i said still stands and you wouldn't refute it, instead, you moan and throw insults. If you haven't come from Reddit, you should go and stay there.
>>
>>71638471
If it's wrong for whites to have pride in, or lay any claim to, ancestral accomplishments ... Then tell all niggers to STFU about slavery
>>
>>71640305
The pursuit of knowledge and the opportunity to pursue it drives mankind.
War speeds it up as you need a competitive edge.
>>
>>71640314
Yeah, go white team, we're number 1.
Fuck off, spectator.
>>
>>71640031
Holy shit, you're still trying to rationalize after you've been btfo so badly?

None of your responses made sense or even mattered. You were fucking ethered itt and yet you're still typing nonsensically away at your keyboard like a truly masochistic cuck.
>>
>>71634593

Because christian values and civic awareness is what keeps civilization afloat.
>>
>>71640508
Classic ad hom, of course you tried to hide it by attacking my position, but never actually said anything to refute it.
>>
File: cani_nini[1].jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cani_nini[1].jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>71634593
It's not a bad thing.
Whites have built a civilization where honest work and values can get you a confy life.
You can't rape, you can't steal, you can't be uncivilized.

As a non-white mediterranean I'm jelly and I want their beautyfull women that take care of theirselves and are clean and cute and have wonderful genes that make them look so pretty.
I want their fabulous buildings to live in without having to work an honest job and be annoyed and really have to put effort to deserve nice things.
I want their technology and advancements but I don't want to contribute back to their society because that'd be too problematic for me.
I want to use their law system so I'm protected from the people that want to harm me but I want to chimp out and destroy their shit.
As the paella nigger I am I want to rape, smash, steal and lazy around. But not here in my country. I want to do it in the one they've built, because they enslaved people I wasn't even remotely related with.

I can't do those things without white genocide so it can't be bad.
Also, after they are all gone all of us (paella niggers, sand niggers, nigger niggers, cactus niggers and other honorary niggers) everything will turn to utter shit but none of us will live to see it so we will also be making sure nobody else enjoy white advances and progress but us and we let our future generations kill theirselves in stupid tribal fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
>>
>>71640128

This pretty much sums my point. Race is a baseless reason for someone to die. Even the most reasonable racists I've run into just state statistics with the old IQ theory that other races aside from whites are just simply inferior to themselves. Though for some odd reason they always forget to add asians in the mix who are about 10 pts higher on the scale.

All in all race is a silly reason to base any idea off of if one was to think of any form of mass genocide. The science is not with you, society is not with you, common sense is not with you.
>>
>>71634709
by your logic everyone except the jews should be exterminated
>>
>>71634593
>>71636250
>>71639983

Why not genocide niggers instead? Statistically our country will improve dramatically.

Give me ONE reason black genocide is bad.
>>
>>71640614
Christian values are holding science back, though.
>muh monk scholars
That was then, we have secular institutions now.
>>
>>71640921
Jews haven't built anything
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.