[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make it through the day being redpilled and all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
This thread especially applies to those living in liberal shitholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAX06-B6k28
>>
I've convinced a number of people about Trump and the liberal girls refuse to even argue with me anymore because I destroy them everytime :^]
>>
"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
>>
>>71634477
Every day is a little better than the next one
>>
Live in London. Praying for Nibiru gets me through the day.
>>
To bad most of /pol/ are shy fags who refuse to even talk about their political opinions threw fear of the mob and that's coming from a fucking Canadian
>>
>>71634919
This. The pendulum is starting it's return and it's going to be a hell of a swing back. Bank on it.
>>
You need a little red pill, and a little bluepill
>>
I'm Christian, and this is no surprise at all. Suffering is a part of life, especially for the wise.
>>
>>71635012
Can you blame us? We would be ostracized beyond belief. People are so blue pilled that one mention of something fact based gets white men labeled as racist, misogynistic or homophobic

Try having a conversation about Donald trump without someone using an Internet buzzword
>>
>>71634477
I try not to talk about anything related to politics to people that aren't my friends and generally evade topics that are lately overflown with political correctness.

In case they do come up, I try to stay neutral or discuss it from multiple outlooks, at least one of which will include my actual views.
>>
>>71635164
I'm a white Canadian millennial. It's hard for me and a lot of people don't like me for my beliefs but after a while they give up and listen.
>>
File: degeneracy.gif (3 MB, 339x190) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.gif
3 MB, 339x190
>>71634477
I like to pretend i am Steve Irwin or some other nature photographer and then i just narrate all the degeneracy i see for myself.
>And here we see 5 young females trying to attract a mate from the opposite sex by quickly gyrating their reproductive parts, a common mating ritual among the the homo urbanicus degeneretus.

TL;DR
I disassociate.
>>
It's hard.
t. normal gay guy who sees far left LGBTBBQ shit at his uni
>>
>>71634477
Portland, OR here. It is too much to handle and I am going to get out of here soon.
>>
>>71634906
This thought has occurred to me so fucking much as of late.

Maybe Jesus wasn't so fucking dumb after all.

Maybe he foresaw a vote based system, then realized that the retards have more children.
>>
>>71635074
God dammit I hope you're right.

Maybe trump is the change of the tide.

I'm personally hoping that the two-party- system gets fucked this year.

If trump and Bernie both lose out on the nomination via convention, and they both run as independents, they may very well split the vote in such a way that we get a non-bipartisan president for the first time sense the Whig party.
>>
>>71634477
I don't realy talk much

Smile and nod, smile and nod.....
There is no point in talking to these kind of people my friend

Redpilled some people but the majority is just...
>>
File: 021I-C1379X0076XX-0016A1.jpg (290 KB, 576x330) Image search: [Google]
021I-C1379X0076XX-0016A1.jpg
290 KB, 576x330
I'm preparing to invade malden island and establish a /pol/ colony within the next decade, I keep my head down and work towards that.
>>
Im openly gay native american (one of the few who actually looks the part and not muh 1/256 cherokee) and also openly republican. Liberal feel obligated to be overly polite with me all the damn time while I shove redpill material down their throats, it's pretty great.

BUILD WALL
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.