[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran experienced the fastest drop in fertility rate in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: iran fertility rate.png (18 KB, 507x365) Image search: [Google]
iran fertility rate.png
18 KB, 507x365
Iran experienced the fastest drop in fertility rate in the world.

In one generation it dropped from 6.5 births per woman in the early 1980s to below replacement by early 2000s

How did this happen. /pol/?
>>
File: jewsdidthis.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
jewsdidthis.gif
763 KB, 500x275
the jews
>>
File: 1459869523961.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
1459869523961.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1077
>>71634438
depleted uranium dust blowing over from iraq?
>>
>>71634438
better standard of living = lower fertility rate

more and more countries are getting richer thus fertility rates are dropping all around the world

soon enough we will have a declining global population rather than a growing one
>>
>>71634438

increased access to education and healthcare
increased access to jobs
zero immigration (due to sanctions)
lack of mates due to the brutal Iran-Iraq war in the 80s
>>
>>71635088
>increased access to education and healthcare
Fueled by Jews.

>increased access to jobs
Fueled by Jews.

>zero immigration (due to sanctions)
Fueled by Jews.

>lack of mates due to the brutal Iran-Iraq war in the 80s
Fueled by Jews.

Every dramatic decrease in population in Western nations is orchestrated by Jews.
>>
>>71635062
>africa ever not mudhuts
>>
File: 1439120625222.jpg (66 KB, 655x586) Image search: [Google]
1439120625222.jpg
66 KB, 655x586
>>
>>71635062
Look at the trend for Africa m8. It's not looking good
>>
>>71635062

That only really applies to western nations

Russia is a shithole and has low fertility rates

Saudi Arabia is rich and has high fertility rates
>>
>>71634438

Iran told their women to have a lot of children during the war in the 80's. After the war, they saw that they might have a lot of social problems if the birth rate continued, so they promoted birth control. Easy to get birth control, and high eductaion level, tend to lower birth rate.
>>
Nation wide policy change, also in their society. You can easily find detailed articles about how they did it.
>>
>>71634438
Iranian women are the worst. There's a reason it's also the country with the most plastic surgery
>>
> tfw you will never be an Iranian soldier coming home to the pussy party after 1 million+ breeding age males died in the Iraq-Iran war

Why live?
>>
>>71634438
Secularism.

Also Iran isn't as harsh on women as their arab counterparts.
>>
>>71635919
i thought it was south Korea
>>
File: 6ksorAs.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
>How did this happen. /pol/?

hehe... i don't know... such an... unfortunate... turn of events ;^)
>>
>>71636274
Jews are below fertility, except the super religious
>>
>>71636448
Inbreeding jews
>>
>>71635062
>better standard of living = lower fertility rate
actually that's a myth. It was only 'rich = low fertility' when 'rich = western' (or heavily westernised, like post-American occupation Japan).

True, as a country gets wealthier you expect to see a drop-off in fertility rates as those who couldn't afford to access contraceptive healthcare before get the money to do so. But the idea that there is a certain lifestyle that inevitably comes with wealth - the nuclear family with 2.4 children (or less) - is a myth created by Western liberals who approve of 'diversity' only because they assume that there is a single, linear path of 'development' which they are the natural conclusion of.

When American liberals try to convince you that being tolerant of other cultures is good, it's only because they literally cannot imagine a society whose end-point simply isn't a carbon-copy of America. Do you remember when the first McDonalds opened in Moscow? They do, and they formed certain opinions about the world and how it works at that time (and then passed them on to their children). Or rather, they started off with that belief due to the fairly solipsist nature of American society, and then historical events like that simply solidified it. And like any belief, subsequent facts (like the slow slide of Russia into totalitarian oligarchy) do absolutely nothing to shake their faith in it.

All the more recent data (i.e. data from a world where wealthy /= white any more) shows that wealth actually correlates pretty poorly with fertility rates.
>>
>>71636274
Good for you right ?
>>
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_planning_in_Iran&ved=0ahUKEwjGud62iKDMAhWsJ8AKHUJZDX8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNEZddulIRjyfE6XDMycCjFV7mLD4Q&sig2=Da4miXoG4gdGzz2755HbUA
>>
>>71634438
I don't know how, but whatever it was, it was good.
>>
File: world.jpg (236 KB, 1608x886) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
236 KB, 1608x886
>>71635377
it's declining...just very slowly.

here's a fun game you can play:

https://www.google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in

down in the bottom-left you can add countries or regions to the chart.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_planning_in_Iran

Just read this
>>
>>71634438
There was a program a while ago by which soldiers were encouraged to educate females. Turns out that educated women correlates strongly to a low fertility rare
>>
>>71636186

neither, its USA
>>
>>71636517
have you put yourself in a women position?

would you rather have 2 or 9 kids?
>>
>>71634438
They try to control the birthrate because the country is full.

It's intentional
>>
>>71638752
to be honest, I understand why china forces abortions.
>>
>>71635062
its not living standars
israel has a birth rate of 3
russia has 1.6

>inb4 da joos

humans are animals of instinct
self preservation instincts only work when there is some threat to your life, like being surrounded by enemies

I wonder how many rapefugees will it take to trigger these instincts in eurpoe
>>
>>71635919
Shhhhh
They will call you a zionist for this
>>
>>71635062
we can only hope
>>
>>71639624
even the most poor african nation is implementing some kind of parental planning bro.
>>
>>71638752
>country is full
>In late July 2012, Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei described Iran's contraceptive services as "wrong," and Iranian authorities are slashing birth-control programs in what one Western newspaper (USA Today) describes as a "major reversal" of its long standing policy. Whether program cuts and high-level appeals for bigger families will be successful is still unclear.

There is a Poo in ITT, ask them, no such thing as "full".
>>
>>71639755
I wonder if it's because the population is getting too old already.
>>
>>71634438
There's also quite the rise in amount of transgenders living in Iran, too. Maybe they're related.
>>
>>71635382
>Saudi Arabia is rich and has high fertility rates

That's because the wealth is very unequally distributed
>>
>>71635062

We don't have enough resources on the planet to bring everyone to a 1st world standard of living. We under estimated sub Saharan african population by 1 billion.
>>
>>71639945

Oh that's all? Faggot.
>>
>>71639956
I will add, first worlders consume around 60-70% of the world resources.
>>
>>71638705
well that would depend on the culture I was raised in, wouldn't it? In a lot of places, the number of children a woman has is a way of defining social status in the same way that a man's salary defines his
>>
>>71634438
>6.5 births per woman
Yeebus
>>
>>71641367
sure, but that's changing all over the world.
even poor african peasants not longer wants dozens of kids.
>>
>>71634438
r/K Selection Theory

http://www.koanicsoul.com/blog/a-critique-of-anonymous-conservatives-rk-selection-theory/

Iranians are becoming better educated and as a result are investing more resources into making their children better educated and fit too. So they have fewer children, each with a higher chance of success instead of a lot of children, each with a lower change of success in life.
>>
>>71638705
If I was a woman I'd want to make as many babbies as possible. I'd be like the Duggar broad but I'd start younger. It would be great.
>>
>>71634438
They went to Sweden or Germany
>>
>>71634438
Well you can't have children after they've mutilated your gentiles you fucking retard
>>
>>71641815
have you ever tried to be around kids?
do you have small relatives?

It's a fucking burden a kid, I want kids but I'm waiting up until 40 bro.

raising a children is a fucking burden.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.