[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you kidding me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: fb friend cuck.png (48 KB, 939x868) Image search: [Google]
fb friend cuck.png
48 KB, 939x868
A friend of mine pulled a Carl today. What do you think?
>>
He made you sound like a schizophrenic nutjob. You lost this one bud
>>
File: legittears.jpg (21 KB, 728x116) Image search: [Google]
legittears.jpg
21 KB, 728x116
>>71632838
>but have you been taking your meds, anon?
>how have you been feeling, shnookums?

you
are
ghey
>>
>>71632838
Take your fucking meds you retard.
>>
>>71632838
Uh oh, you have some perspective on things that isn't a perfect carbon copy of mine, therefore you must be mentally ill. Because my high school 'social studies' teacher told me.
>>
>taking neds

Even worse

>telling people you take meds
>>
It's the first stage of coping with the hard truth - disbelief.
>>
>>71632838
Only show your power level in a true debate setting, not one where labels are thrown around without being called out as non-arguments
>>
>>71632994
funny, as he has Bipolar II Schizo-affective type. I have depression.
>>71633066
He asks me this every other conversation. One little thing he doesn't like or agree with, and I must be off my rocker. Projecting much? I swear he acts like an overprotective dad sometimes, even though he is a friend who is only 6 onths older than me.
>>71633187
Did you not read the conversation? I am taking my meds.
>>71633399
Exactly. You don't think Hitler is evil, therefore you must be mentally ill.
>>71633531
I take 2 different SSRIs for depression. They help me. I did not ask to be clinically depressed.
>>
Haha, cool man. Post our fucking conversation on 4chan, like you didn't know I came here.

Fuck you dude, you're an asshole.
>>
>>71634717
Said friend has flip flopped back and forth many times on his stance on Hitler/Nazis since I first met him 15 years ago. He got his life back on track a few years ago, but it was via Cuckstianity and now he thinks racism is wrong. He used to be red-pilled before that. He pulled similar bullshit on me a few conversations ago when I told him I am against interracial sex/couples. I have always been against it and he knows this. I think he either temporarily forgot or is playing dumb to make me reconsider my views.
>>
>>71634925
I call bullshit.
>>
"Are you kidding?" is a cognitive dissonance tell. When you hear it, you know you've already won.
>>
>>71634717
I am sorry you're depressed, but I wouldn't go around telling people I am / that I take meds for it
>>
>>71635262
People say that when they can't believe that someone would honestly, unironically take an unpopular stance on something. As in, "please tell me this satire/ironic/Poe's Law"
>>
>>71635393
Why, because they will see me as inferior and crazy? People can be so ignorant about mental illness. In any case, I don't go around telling people haphazardly. Only people who are close to me. My fb friend and I are RL friends. He''s been knowing for years that I take meds and I know he has been taking them for almost a decade before I have. Unless you are saying I shouldn't have let people know in this thread that I take meds.
>>
>>71634717
>funny, as he has Bipolar II Schizo-affective type. I have depression

You talk like having mental ilnesses is some kind of trading card game.
>>
>>71636039
>You talk like having mental ilnesses is some kind of trading card game.
I was referring to >>71632994 saying my friend made me look like a schizophrenic nutjob, when said friend is the one with actual schizophrenic tendencies and not me. It's classic projection and it's far from the first time my friend has done it.
>>
>>71632838
Not trying to be a dick here, but back in Hitlers time both of you would probably have been gassed.

Or sterilized at least.

They didn't have much love for the handicapped, mentally or otherwise.
>>
>>71635123
Give him a copy of Martin Luther's The Jews and Their Lies.

Don't attack other races, but instead bring up Jewish power and influence in America and how it is bad.
Refer to Palestinian Christians who suffered under Israel, and remind him the Jews were largely anti-Christian in the New Testament. It also helps to add that the leftist Jews in America are the biggest degeneracy pushers.
>>
File: shame cube.png (100 KB, 193x253) Image search: [Google]
shame cube.png
100 KB, 193x253
>taking the prescribed Jew
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 476x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 476x477
>>71632838
Hitler was a raving lunatic. He blamed millions of people for the actions of a small group and acted like they all coordinate.
>ahh some Jew ripped me off
>all the Jews must be in on this!!!
Fucking psycho.

Jews are really fucking good at producing successful offspring. It's not a hive mind.
>example: Hollywood Jews who want to destroy Israel.
>>
if he flips so much why the fuck are you talking to him
>are you taking your meds
>not countering with the same question
>>
>Hitler
>charisma
He lost the presidential election to a 90 year old Hindenburg who could barely talk any more and his campaign consisted of just waving.
>>
>>71632838
You have a good friend. I lost a friend because I'm a Trump supporter, but my best friends don't give a shit even though they're bernouts. Hold onto that guy.
>>
>>71632838
>Mentally ill browsing pol
>>
>>71639202
Whose campaign consisted of just waving because he could barely talk anymore*
>>
>>71637133
>Or sterilized at least.
Don't worry, Quisling. I dont plan on having kids anyway.
>>71639466
I thought he was going to unfriend/block me, but it seems he isn't too far gone to accept my different opinions.
>>
File: britain.jpg (79 KB, 615x677) Image search: [Google]
britain.jpg
79 KB, 615x677
why do the mentally ill always fixate on jews?

lmfao senpai

guess this is a reminder some people here don't realize its a meme
>>
>>71637750
It's people like you that make mental illness have the stigma it does. People that COULD get help and live normal lives often times won't because people like you demonize medication as somehow wrong.

It's not.
>>
>>71632838

Are all of you millennials on drugs?
>>
>>71640103
>why do the mentally ill always fixate on jews?
>having a mental illness = our opinions are not worth considering
ableist shitlord
>>
>>71640235

On top of that is this how you speak to one another? I am in my 30's and I normally see eye to eye with the peers I choose to associate with and when we don't we just call one another faggots and move on.

Of course we are old so we aren't trying to change opinions. We are far past that point and generally "evolve" our views on our own.
>>
File: 1316539764_mma_kicking_fail.gif (1 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1316539764_mma_kicking_fail.gif
1 MB, 300x224
>>71640103
the jews are real though. Speaking as an autist. Have you ever wondered if normie blue pilled people are the weaker gene and narcissism is the worst mental illness in society?
>>
>>71632838
tell him to watch the greatest story never told
>>
>>71640235
I'm 30. Do I count as a millennial?
>>
>>71640559

Yes. Even I do at 32. I tried to argue my case (upbringing, pop culture, technology, etc) but it was a no go. I have conceded to being a millennial because it's not worth my time to argue otherwise.
>>
>unironically idolizing Hitler

underage b&
>>
>>71634717
Damage control
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.