[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NOW:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1460774798078.jpg (122 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
1460774798078.jpg
122 KB, 672x960
Trump literally tells a voter in NBC Town Hall that her relatives will be deported.
>TL;DR:
Voter Jamie Eckman: My relative is a natural-born American in the military, deployed in Oman. His father and stepmother are undocumented citizens here in the — undocumented people here in the United States for the last 25 years without any way of adjusting their status. If you’re president, what will you do for those members that are the fabric of our country, that have been here for 25 years undocumented? Won’t they be deported?

Trump: When you say natural-born citizens, that’s interesting. I assume you were born here. Why do you mention that? Because you know who always says that? Ted Cruz. He was born in Canada and lived there for four years. He says “I’m a natural-born citizen when, actually he was born in Canada. But, you know what? He has no path right now..

Eckman: I’m not for Cruz.

Lauer: What’s your plan for her relatives?

Trump: They’ve been here how many years? We’re going to do something. For people that have been — look, we’re either going to have a country or we’re not going to have a country. But many people are very fine people. and I’m sure these are very, very fine people. They’re going to go, and we’re going to create a path where we can get them into this country legally, okay? But it has to be done legally.

Eckman: You will deport them first, right?

Trump: They’re going to go, and then come back and come back legally. We have wonderful people. It’s too tough to say you’ll never come back again. They’re coming back, but they’re coming back into our country legally. so important. Now, that might not be the perfect answer for you.
>http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-straight-up-tells-republican-voter-yes-i-will-deport-your-relatives/
>>
File: 1460866213307.png (343 KB, 643x321) Image search: [Google]
1460866213307.png
343 KB, 643x321
>>71632283
Trump is creating new Kasich supporters everyday.
As an alt-leftist, this is hilarious to me.
>>
Finally a candidate who isn't cucked
>>
File: 1455672159121.jpg (28 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
1455672159121.jpg
28 KB, 467x467
>>71632283
>come into a country illegally
>expect to not be thrown out
>alt left
>>
Trump just lost my vote.

#Bernie2016
>>
>>71632678
You're joking, right?
>>
Got my citizenship on Monday.
Took a long ass time, money, and paper work since I first got my visa.

Why can't illegals do the same? Why do they believe they are special and cut in front of people who are legal?
>>
Trump 2016!
>>
>>71632752
because our country is too generous and they think they can take advantage of us
>>
I'm disappointed that he implied that the illegals might be allowed back in.
>>
>>71632283
>undocumented people here in the United States for the last 25 years without any way of adjusting their status

They could have left to go back to where they belong. They could have righted the wrong they committed when they broke our laws to take advantage of the society our forefathers fought and died for.
>>
File: murica.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
murica.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>71632283

> "My relatives are illegals"
> "Where is their free shit godamnit?!"

It tells you how bad it is when the expected answer is : "Your relatives who broke the law are great people and should be rewarded for their lack of respect of the institutions of this country."
>>
>>71632873
If they were no longer illegal because they went through the process it wouldn't be an issue letting them back in desu senpai
>>
>>71632283
Every country deports people without visas, it's not about how long someone overstayed, it's about respecting the rules which prevent evil, no matter how inconvenient.
>>
>>71632283
Cruz basically went through the situation months ago, I'm no cruzmissle but he too gave the correct response desu, don't see how anyone should view this as shocking coming from Trump.
>>
That is a very good answer desu
>send them back and then they can apply for citizenship legally.

That is how it is supposed to be but your lefty government wont enforce it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.