[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the moon!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160421-080745.png (108 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160421-080745.png
108 KB, 1440x2560
To the moon!!!
>>
>>71630525
Nigger, that shit is about to crash. You better sell it. It'll be back to around $3 before next month. After it dips, buy that shit.
>>
>>71630525
nice. i bet on %oncs after the news yesterday and it bombed out.
>>
>>71630525
What is best way to learn about making money off buying and selling shit stocks? Can you start out with like $500?
>>
>>71630525
>>>/biz/
>>
>>71631616
i learned by starting with 30 bucks and just playing really volatile penny stocks. it teaches you how to watch RSI, reverse splits, news impacts and all the other stuff.

a lot of people talk big game but don't know the difference between bearish and bullish sentiment.

start small and grow out.
>>
>>71631880

Another strategy is to invest in companies that your friends and family work for. They give you the shiggy diggy on what's happening. Not insider trading either.
>>
>>71631616
Learn to monitor technical and fundamental indicators. If you get good at that you can trade options.
>>
>>71631880
$30... Shit. Any youtube channels or essential reading you recommend? I have no idea what any of the lingo even means. Like watching RSI, i don't even know what the fuck RSI is. I am so ignorant about this topic i can't even tell the difference between the get-rich-quick conmen and the honest info.
>>
>>71632418
It's hard to even open an account without $500-$1000 now.
>>
>>71632418
thats why you start small. its a lot like skateboarding. you dont go out buying the most expensive stuff. you start small. start looking at forums, reading mags, and slowly work your way up. you learn some cool shit and it helps you. but you fucking tumble constantly at the beginning.

there is no actual get rich quick aspects to it. there is ups and downs. i got fucking wrecked yesterday because some fuckers were just pounding a pump and dump with shorts (this sentence will make sense to you some day).
>>
>>71632649
You can split that $500 up though right? Like would i be able to buy $400 worth of like Pepsi or something safe, and use $100 to fuck around with the high risk shit stocks?
>>
>>71632989
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>71631616
>Can you start out with like $500?
Dont.

Professional here, you will lose that money in the margins alone and the pip rates. If you start, do forex instead with small amounts, however that will still be risky
>>
>>71632774
I bought 4 shares of Poatash Tuesday at $17.89. I didn't check much with near term technicals or the fundamentals really. It's yield is decent though and I figured the longer term technicals made it look good.
>>
SELL SELL SELL
>>
File: IMG_4249.jpg (184 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4249.jpg
184 KB, 1200x1600
Just invest in Google or APple or Tesla they are annointed companies and are guaranteed to go up in value.
>>
>>71631616
None still here.

Ask your bank to set you up with a practice account and learn how to play the game before you get into it. Most of them give you 100K in fake money to test your theories out with.

500$ is also really low, I never trade anything less than 2000$.

Oil volatility is the big thing now. Stocks like CHK and SDRL swing violently up and down, riding the waves can lead to mad gains (or losses).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.