[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need fighting advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
Im going to meet up in a fight today, some dindu got triggered over some shit i posted and wouldnt leave me alone about it, so were going to meet up and fight about it. I've never been in a fight, but im a decently sized guy and have a height advantage. What can i expect, and what should my main game plan be? thanks pol pic unrelated
>>
>>71630212
what, are you 12?
fuck off
>>
>>71630288
im 23, dindu is probably 18-19
>>
>>71630212
From what i've learned from my fights is that the person who is the most angry or motivated wins most of the times.
>>
Niggers never fight alone. He will have his homies. The fight will start 1-1, but as soon as you look vulnerable all the other niggers will jump in. You need to beat this POS unconscious as fast as possible to send a message to the rest of the pack.

It's not fair, but it's what niggers do.
>>
>>71630441
Im planning to bring a few of my buds with me just in case of this. But i would like to settle this 1on1
>>
>>71630512
First punch wins
Attack nigger lips and nigger nose. They leak like faucets.
Make crazy noises and go for it. You'll win if u do this. Get in close and attack it's head
Pics then too
>>
>>71630329
Why not just... you know... call the cops?
>>
>>71630212
You've just got to swamp him
Get right in there and get in as many hits to the head as you can
Go down with him
Keep hitting 'til he's done
Puss fulla heiders min
>>
>>71630212
You should punch his throat first, it will literally knock the air out of him and leave him vulnerable for a few seconds. During these few seconds you should be prepared and already going for the nose/mouth. If he doubles over or falls down, start kicking or stomping on his chest. If you can, try stepping on one of his arms, that way he's pinned and will have a harder time trying to counter you. Best of Luck, OP.
>>
Drive past the fight location first. Homies about? Drive off. They will jump you and fuck you up.

If he keeps his hands down at his sides like a lot of niggers do in fights keep yours up and protect that jaw. If you're that worried and have never fought and you're working with a size advantage that's noticeable get him on the ground. If you're confident in your striking go for some ground and pound. He'll have significantly less power throwing punches on his back because he can't wind his arm back to swing. If you're still not confident choke him out. It's a bitch to get out of a choke on the ground.
>>
So you are going to play a game set to another persons rules? What are you, retarded? And committing a crime to boot (as far as I know, it is not only in Germany where willingly having an appointment to fight is illegal).

You must be a special kind of dumb to agree meeting some "urban youth" to fight. It will not be 1on1 and it will surely not be a barehanded fight but they will bring weapons. And if you know that and prepare for that occasion, you are even more of a retard because it is avoidable and will possibly end up with you and/or some of your buddies dead or disabled, even if you "win". And what do you gain by winning? Shit.
If you value the health and life of your friends so lowly, that is shameful.

Nothing against very robust self defense and going all out in a fight when it needs to be fought.

But this is dumb.
>>
I'm looking forward to the inevitable news article about a fat pasty neckbeard getting his ass kicked by a dindu and his hoodrats. The video will start when the dindu knocking off his fedora.
>>
>>71630329
You're 23 and going to a "meet me behind the bleachers at 4:30" kind of fight?

You're either not 23 or are very very stupid.
>>
>>71630212

You have height which means you likely have reach, use it. Reach your fist out and touch the wall, memorize how far that reach is. I have a good feeling his arms will be down so you'll land something. Jab, jab, BOMB. He'll likely throw wildly like an ape, in that case just grab him for the takedown, don't throw wildly with him otherwise it becomes a luck game. Keep technique in mind.
>>
>>71630212
My grandfather taught me that if you know you are going to be in a fight, land the first blow and keep them coming.

If you need a pocket full of sand to throw in his face then fuck it. Blind his ass and take him to the cement. Be ruthless.

And of the words of the Mad Dog General
"Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
>>
They don't fight they shoot, don't do
It unless you want to be a statistic
>>
>>71630212

23 and America? And not carrying?

The fight itself will not be one on one. His little dindu friends will be coming at you from behind, probably carrying a knife as well.
>>
Tuck your chin, keep your hands up. It's not going to feel like how it looks
>>
Fight dirty, go but some steel toe boots at the thrift store. Use weapons, smash him in the face with a rock
>>
>>71630212
1. go to bike shop to buy bear mace
2. bear mace him and all his dindu friends

alt option.
1. get high and keep shit posting and let him show up there while you just at home

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
File: 1461009108022.jpg (27 KB, 260x302) Image search: [Google]
1461009108022.jpg
27 KB, 260x302
>>71630212
You probably deserve it you total social media cunt.

But I'm going to help you anyway. Hit him with your palm. Aim at the bottom of his face, not the top. Or you're going to fucking miss. Look at the target, and keep looking.

kek, you're probably going to lose anyway, r in pieces
>>
>>71630212

Set up the fight in a swimming pool.

You won't even need to do anything.
>>
>>71632233

This.

Hands up, chin down. At all times. Move and circle so you don't give him a stationary target.

These are the most simple, yet important tips.
>>
>>71630212
Expect to be stabbed or shot, nigs have no honor. Leave this one alone anon.
>>
Dont fight unless its absolutely necessary. If you're going out of your way to meet up and fight some nigger then you're an idiot.
>>
>>71630742
^this
Hit that nigger first. Nice tight fist, and hit him fucking hard.
>>
>>71631826
kek
>>
>>71632704
>Telling a neckbeard to tuck in all of his chins
>>
>>71630212
be ready to get jumped if you dont show up with your entire family and friends. dindus live for this shit and he will probably bring like an entire neighborhood with him and they will all have phones and some of the men and women will even jump in whether you are losing because ghetto street monkeys lack all self control whatsoever. youre better off probably not showing up but you gotta finish what you started
>>
>>71630329

Weird, I'm also 23, except I'm studying for the LSAT and preparing for law school, while you're boxing teenage niggers. I guess everyone chooses a different path in life.
>>
>>71630212
My first move is a head butt. It's always effective. Aim for the nose. Boom. If he bleeds right away, he'll freak out, and you'll have an advantage.

Cons of head butting: You've to let him get close enough.

Good luck.
Random black guy
>>
>>71630742
also, this
hit him first, no talking or pushing or shoving just fucking hit him immediately
also post pics of yourself
>>
>>71632882
Uhh, there's no age limit on hitting niggers, bro
>>
>>71632882
I like this post.
>>
>>71630212
Go with a piece just incase his chimp friends lash out all together.

>>71630780
Beta burger detected.

Leave the fighting to us men, sweetheart.

>>71632233
>>71632402
This. Keep your shit tight but relaxed and rellease the punches THROUGH the face. AIM PAST his head and follow throught with the hips.

Remember, they have weaker frames than us, but some can chimp out hard. Just got to chimp out harder and like a European.
>>
Make sure you scream worldstar as you throw the first punch. This confuses niggers when white people should it. Keep screaming worldstar and MAGA
>>
>>71630212
Expect him to bring several people because nogs hunt in packs, do the same. Also hit hard and to win right from the start, nogs will ape dance and try to intimidate and have no clue how to handle a real fight.
>>
>>71630780
Pussy
>>
>>71630212
Are you in grade school, faggot?
>>
>>71633404
When white people do it*
>>
>>71631747
Hell, there's plenty of shit to gain in a fight, knowledge that this nig nog ain't shit and neither are his friends, self confidence, and what ever he has on him. Sides, he can just plant a weapon on him when he's done and claimed he defended himself.

Typical of a good goy like you to not understand though.
>>
Hands in front of your face, move around don't be flat footed. Throw real punches don't try and hit him with hammer punches they never work. If you're short get in close where his reach will not matter. Close the distance instead of letting him run around, don't let his stupid distracting hand movements bother you just aim for the chin. If you take a good hit it is very likely that all the advice you get will fly out of the window and you will flail like a retard until you get knocked out if you weren't already. So don't get hit, getting hit gets easier but your first fight is always hard. You're doing the right thing btw this proves you have
Heart and you're willing to stand up for what you say and you'll get respect no matter what way the fight turns out. Bring friends, make sure they're real friends.

And finally just fucking whoop that nigger. A lot of them can fight honestly out of everyone they probably fight harder but one thing that makes a difference is believing you're gonna win.
>>
>>71630212
Don't talk or shove or anything, hit first with your strong hand, cross right to the chin and with enough power he'll drop, out cold.
Fighting nigs is a race against time because they thing their rats to fuck you up if they start to lose, so make sure he loses immediately and they won't do shit.
Then when he's out, stomp him once or twice because fuck niggers
>>
>>71630212
Tuck your fucking chin. Keep it tucked and protected. Try to smash his fucking chin.

Kee your hands loose until just before impact and clench fist hard. Push all air out and contract diaphragm when striking.

The power comes from your legs and hips. Rotate your hips with the punch.
>>
>>71633001
>intentionally sacrificing his height and reach advantage just to look cool
Don't do this OP, fight like a boxer not a movie star
>>
>Purchase gun
>Purchase ammunition
>Shoot bad guy
>>
>>71633507
>beat up nignog
>he retaliates by shooting you in the back when you aren't looking days or weeks later

Niggers, not even once
>>
File: 1461002748847.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1461002748847.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>71630212
What did you post? I want a good laugh... Share the comments with us...
>>
>>71630212
Also, since you've never been in a fight, watch some beginners boxing tutorials about striking. Shadow box in the mirror till you get a rough idea of where/how to hit. It's better than going in on pure instinct
>>
>>71633001
>nigger loves to fight dirty

Surprise surprise
>>
>>71633818

>''trump is a great guy''

HOL UP
>>
File: 1461001578986.jpg (41 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
1461001578986.jpg
41 KB, 500x257
>>71633857
Big shocker I know...
>>
>>71630212

don't show up

if he comes to you house kill him and claim self defense
>>
>>71630212
Be ready from the moment you see him. He will probably try to throw in a surprise suckerpuch. Never keep your hands below your chest when your are him or his homies.
>>
>>71630441
Correct.
>>
File: 1459953014711.jpg (304 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
1459953014711.jpg
304 KB, 1000x1161
>>71633887
Screenshot! Go go go!
>>
>>71630212
Beat him up, put a noose around his neck and hang him high.

Also, niggers never fight one on one. They also bring a group of people, so bring your friends and a noose.
>>
>>71630212
just keep punching and make peace with getting hit, he doesn't know some secret fighting technique. So keep punching and take your hits like a man and you'll win
>>
>>71634116
also if you knock him out keep smashing his head on the ground, he'd do it to you
>>
>>71633975
> friends
No need to turn this fight into a roast.

Regardless random a anon, you can do it. Dust if you need to, don't fight fair, gouge his eyes and his big nigger nose, etc. He tries to grab you hit him with elbows and knees.
>>
First you wanna get a wide stance and position your fists on your hips, a squatting motion is preferable.

Then open your mouth slowly and let out a noise, keep it constant starting low and working your way up to a full scream.

The louder you get the more muscles in your body you should flex.

Once you've reached the pinnacle of your power relax your muscles while standing straight up and stare him in the eyes.

Tell him "you really wanna do this?".

He'll most likely back down at this point, but in case he doesn't.

Pull your dick out and helicopter it all over while shitting your pants. No one wants to fight someone with their penis flopping about and poop all over.

Also you're a faggot.
>>
File: AlienVesa.jpg (95 KB, 498x559) Image search: [Google]
AlienVesa.jpg
95 KB, 498x559
>>71630212
- Dont fear the pain, its what makes you lose. Psych yourself to put needles in your arm, until you dont fear it anymore.

- Dont "fear-cover" in any situation. You lose the same moment you put your hands around your head, its a psychological thing which means your body and mind just gave up. Obviously, you need to keep hands in block position, but not in cover position.

- Attack first, or if you dont want to, dont let him close to attack you first. Sucker punches win fights so often.

- Only victory matters, you can think being mercifull when the person is allready down in cover position. Until then, almost anything goes. If hes stronger and wants to wrestle, grab his balls&dick and squeeze, its cowardly thing to do, but who cares, you are there to win.

- Dont go alone, he will bring his cohorts there for sure and those people make sure hes going to win if you go alone.

Regards: Finn who has been in around 30 fights, lost half of them. (i always get angry at the wrong persons...)
>>
>>71633667
Also snap your punches. Strike and snap back to your guard stance. When you strike you leave yourself vulnerable, so snap back to defensive stance.

If you get good you can snap punched into combos without letting your guard down for more than a split second.
>>
Start barking and and acting real fucking crazy so that theyre stunned.

They'll either get freaked out and run or leave themselves open and that's when you punch their throat or go for the balls
>>
>>71634557
t. Autist

Please don't listen to this
>>
>>71630212
I don't condone fighting but if you must, keep it tight, stay inside and control the distance.

Use your elbows. Keep it so he cannot get any strength behind his punches. If you stray too far from him you allow the chance of getting a full bore fist.
>>
>>71630212
I've fought many dindus growing up in a shit city being poor. You need to strike first and just knock him the fuck out. Dindus like to get involved in yelling or screeching (think like monkeys) for awhile before actually fighting. this will include lots of shoving and 'what you gonna do' etc as they are mostly just show boating trying to get you to concede authority. Don't just punch him right in the fucking face as soon as your facing each other and continue and you'll win almost 99% of the time unless there's like 5+ other blacks present at which point they will all attack you and chimp out.
>>
Hands up

chin tucked in

keep head moving

keep hands up

watch his shoulders to telegraph a punch

Also, don't aim for his head, punch him in the neck. Good luck, obviously telling a made up story anon
>>
>>71633897
>>71633857
>>71633701
Hey, he still has the option of bending over and gaping his ass for the nig. I know you fags are into that.
>>
>>71630212
under 18 mods
>>
>>71630212
be the white adult and don't get in a fight with a teenage nig.

no really, this is completely beneath you, whatever he might call you.
>>
>>71632882
tfw you spend your life looking out the same window of the same office at the same shitty intersection working the same old cases day after day, a pondering thought crosses your mind

"i wonder what would've happened if i'd just hit a nigga"
>>
>>71630212
If you're about to have an all out brawl with this dude, the first thing you need to understand is that the only rule you need to remember is not to kill him. Other than that, have fun; punch him in the throat, gauge out his eyes, put a roll of quarters in your hand for extra umph. Use anything and everything to your advantage.
>>
He's probably going to bring other niggers. Niggers never fight alone. They are like women when it comes to nigger things.
>>
>>71633759
This. There in no point in playing games with a wild beast. Just put him down. The chimp is going to have his troop with him so it wasn't going to be a fair fight anyway.
>>
stab him and say it was he who brought the knife, don't forget to put the knife in his hand after you're done killing him so that it gets his prints, and call the emergencies yourself.
>>
>>71630441
Ender's Game the muh fukka
>>
>>71630212
If hes a nigger he will swing from the hip with hay markers leaving himself open. Hit him hard in the kidney since he will be struggling to breath after the haymaker already then when he gasps for more air wail on his face, when its over take out your dick and piss on him then kick him in the stomach. If he brings anyone to watch. Prepare to fight them too
>>
>>71632799
This is not how you throw a punch. Loose fist and clench hard right before the point of impact.
>>
>>71630212
Throw a pack of skittles at him and get the cops to shoot him
>>
>>71630212
>never been in a fight
> thinks height will give him advantage against savage nigger rage
u gun get rekt son
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.