[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so against nationalism, except on ANZAC day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1461203313477.jpg (56 KB, 481x654) Image search: [Google]
1461203313477.jpg
56 KB, 481x654
Why is everyone so against nationalism, except on ANZAC day?
>>
File: changoolaal.png (37 KB, 181x140) Image search: [Google]
changoolaal.png
37 KB, 181x140
>>
>>71628598

man that pic pisses me off. attention whore.
>>
I assume it's some whore trying to show how terrible manspreading is, only to find out that men aren't bothered by it.
>>
>>71629493
You should see the whole thing. After she doesn't get the attention she's seeking, she actually grabs his hand and tries to push it down her pants but he refuses. Women are nuts.
>>
Don't girls understand that men have balls between their legs? Stupid cunts.
>>
>>71628598
They're not.

What cuck shithole do you live in?
>>
>>71629694
she was masturbating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDfjZXzpQ7U
>>
>>71628598
Its called 'If I pretend to care about something maybe I'll get likes and senpai will notice me!'

This year its just reminding me how they threw their lives away for nothing.
>>
>>71629664
What is he gay?
>>
>>71629592
She wasn't trying to prove anything. She was just horny and as a woman is used to having her sexual needs always catered to on demand.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/this-chick-masturbating-on-the-ny-subway-is-why-i-wont-ever-take-the-ny-subway

Imagine the outrage if the genders were reversed. Instead we just laugh about it and feminists pretend it didn't happen.
>>
SJWs are freaks
>>
>>71628598
ANZAC Day is ironic nationalism, unless you're a fucking dickhead. It's just a chance for a long weekend and some more stubbies. People who take it seriously think that Australia wasn't fucked over by the British in WWI and that politicians didn't send huge numbers of people to their deaths pointlessly in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. Real Australian spirit lies with Ned Kelly defying the establishment and not with faggots who want to be anally raped by the British.
>>
>>71629990
Looks like he has standards. Only the starving takes anything they're offered.
>>
>>71628598
Because white nationalists have absolutely ruined the public opinion on any sort of secular nationalism
>>
>>71630150
You would be hung out to dry for publically having an opinion like this in Australia, but it's the complete truth. Based America
>>
>>71629990
Maybe he has standards of decency.
>>
>>71630467
>>71630190
Or maybe he knows the bitch wants to start shit and cry fake rape accusations.
>>
>>71629926
Feminism, not even once.
What's the city btw?
>>
>>71630413
Thanks. And actually I'm Australian. I also fucking hate what Churchill did with Gallipolli, how Breaker Morant was treated, and in general what's happened when Australia has gotten involved in stupid wars it had no business being in. The only exception was WWII when the Japanese threatened Australia.
>>
Left wing nations can't disassociate nationalism from far right politics from WW2 and won't step away from their far left stance point due to their feeling of infallibility about it. This puts them in constant opposition to nationalism, but strictly they're against anything that can even be misconstrued as right wing.

Even on ANZAC day, they're just quiet on that day.
>>
>>71629926

I bet that if the guy had offered her a hand she would have shouted RAPE!
>>
>>71629926
stop shaming her for embracing her sexuality and finding spiritual truths and empowerment from exploring her body. jesus. fuck all of you patriarchal bigots
>>
File: alice.jpg (227 KB, 1470x2205) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
227 KB, 1470x2205
>>71629990
kek, its was obvius bait, she was probably protesting against his oppresive manspreading and her senpai was waiting, but he did not loose her shit.

Anyway touching your wet vagina and then with your wet pussy juice hand touching other person hand is disgusting even for feminist standard.
>>
>>71630150

Fuck off with your anti-Brit rhetoric, you think the Poms getting slaughtered were cackling as they watched brothers dying on the field? If it were Australians in charge it would've been exactly the same, all the English hating is just a way for our governments to pretend to be on our side
>>
>>71630751
Yeah I agree, particularly on the Japanese point. It's sometimes hard to argue this with people who come back say things like "well we have to play our part on the world stage, what if Hitler had won the war or Saddam did have WMDs and nuked the West". I think this thinking is why to some degree Australia lacks a definitive national identity, because we are told define ourselves by occasions when we were lead into bullshit by other countries instead of consolidating, defending and celebrating what we've got without the rest of the world.
ANZAC day should be a day to remember soldiers who gave their lives, but also to rebel against and learn from the reasons they were forced to
>>
Anyone else sick of tired of people who are stuck on this indigenous land waw wawawa. The people who are not even indigenous themselves.
>>
>>71629493
That guy is pretty hot though
>>
>>71628598
Anyone else here sit like her at the PC?
>>
>>71631745
Of course he is, Sweden
>>
>>71631345
I would lick her fingers
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.