[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: scrowder.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
scrowder.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Opinions on Steven Crowder? Is this man /pol/ approved?
>>
>>71628352
almost.

decent interviews, but he's triggered by the Trump and the word "cuckservative"
>>
>>71628352
No. He's a Cruzbot and allegedly wants the federal government to do "nothing"
>>
File: 1461000298446.jpg (60 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1461000298446.jpg
60 KB, 720x479
>>71628835
He does say he's a conservative-libertarian to be fair
>>71628713
I agree, I like his interviews and yeah he seems to be more pro-Cruz than Teflon Don
>>
>>71628352
Apart from his obvious Cruz bias I find him very entertaining

You have to be retarded to defend Michelle Fields
>>
Ehhhh he's a bit hit and miss, his humor is pretty dry sometimes
>>
>>71628352
He's a huge narcissist and is obsessed with referencing his unfunny days as a failed comedian.

I respect most of his views, but I think he's an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>71629201
his humor is cleaner than most

so sometimes it's like dad jokes
>>
>>71628352
Huge christcuck faggot
>>
I agree with most of his views regarding SJW's and social justice in general. Makes a lot of good arguments.

His economic views are pretty solid as well, although he does get some things wrong. Tends to be biased at times, mostly because of his faith.
>>
He's got an ego on him. Apparent when he's interviewing, or being interviewed by other people in the same sort of conservative commentary sphere. The recent Rubin interview, and Crowder's interview of that one English guy from Infowars (the one who isn't full on conspiracy theorist) are good examples. That kind of turns me off, but otherwise his show is pretty entertaining.

Also, I remember one guy asking a question, and he totally side-skirts it and goes on a 10 minute rant about how the guy was a pseudo-intellectual and was just trying to look smart, accused him of being a philosophy 101 student, and all kinds of shit.. because he used correct grammar.
>>
I liked his feminist movie festival video
https://youtu.be/aWJT0egzAy0
>>
>>71630434
Oh and, I like that song Strange Animal, and watching him dance on the returns from commercial breaks. The "all of my ad spots are going to be in parody format" thing is a pretty innovative and less annoying form of monetizing his show, too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.