[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non White Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459625817997.webm (712 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459625817997.webm
712 KB, 600x338
Why is it so damn funny and acceptable when minorities are racist?
>>
>>71627798
How would authorities enforce guilt on Asians or Hispanics if they don't have leverage like a past of black slavery?
>>
>>71628215
>How would authorities enforce
>authorities
The only authority in your life is a police officer, m80. Lot of people gave their lives to make sure of this.
>>
>>71628453
Well, we Americans have lobbyists and congress who decides on issues for police to enforce.
>>
>>71627798
yo dawg. I need source on that video. That looks like mah nigga Jawdy... thought that nigga was dead. Hook up source nigga
>>
>>71628453

ya ok tell that to my boss
>>
>>71628775
That's not how it works. Law enforcement is primarily local.
>>71628968
If you see the file name is just numbers like that, it means it was pulled off here. Like if i named that webm DjangoUnmasked and you saved it, you would get a string of numbers.

I was laughing to hard to remember clearly the night i nabbed it up, but it i think i recall someone saying that the dude (not sure if slant or nig) is a huge popstar. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>71629057
What's his number? I'll ring him up right now.
>>
>>71627798
Because minorities can't be racist, as they have never been in a position of power and privilege over another race.

Only whites can be racist Anon, c'mon this is basic first year college stuff.
>>
>>71627798
now I don't typically like niggers but that's a good looking black dude. Guy here not gay either.
>>
>>71627798
>>71628215
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71627798
dat thread title.
hey faggot.
get your ass to thailand or any other asian country and experiance racism at its best.
nigger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.