[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aliens and Religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 43
File: 549989.jpg (37 KB, 303x400) Image search: [Google]
549989.jpg
37 KB, 303x400
How would the discovery of extraterrestrial life affect the major religions on Earth, /pol/? For arguement's sake, let's assume a highly advanced species made contact and some form of communication was established. And let's assume our new friends were peaceful, willing to share their knowledge, and in no way religious. Would religion be put to them to consider, or would it spell the end of religious belief as we know it? I'm curious how the two subjects would play together. What about the other end of the scale, as in, evidence of microbial life found on Mars? Would this affect the thinking of today's religious people?
>>
>>71627106

Everyone would rush to convert them to their faith.
>>
File: PRAISEBIGHEADEDSCIENTIST.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PRAISEBIGHEADEDSCIENTIST.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>71627106

WE
>>
File: 1453168918392.png (82 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1453168918392.png
82 KB, 342x245
>>71627152
/thread
>>
>>71627106
DEUS VULT
>>
Did you know that alien abductions can be stopped by invoking the name of Jesus Christ? Now why would advanced alien people flying around in metal space ships be scared off by the name of a hippie from 2000 years ago?

Also bear in mind that we can study stars and planets in depth using only telescopes and robots. But these guys take thousands of years and millions of terrifying, abusive abductions to study us?
>>
>>71627106
No, everything will be the same.
>>
>>71627106
How sure are you that these beings are biological beings who traveled from another planet in a metal craft?

How do you know they aren't spiritual beings who can alter their appearance to look like a little grey man with big eyes?

There's a famous story about Aleister Crowley drawing a picture of a demon he summoned, and the picture he drew almost a hundred years ago looks remarkably similar to what would later be named "grey aliens."

In Christianity, we're told about these spirits and we're supposed to test them. Basically, if they won't confess that Christ is God, then they're demonic.

So really it wouldn't affect Christianity the way people think. I can see it having a devastating effect on Churchianity, but real Christians can banish these fucks just by mentioning the NAME of Jesus, so we have nothing to fear from these aliens.

We don't even fear their lord and master, Satan. Why should we fear them?
>>
>>71627106
>Would this affect the thinking of today's religious people?
Nope.
>Of course they exist! My god created them.
They'll probably say some bullshit like that.
>>
>>71627152
The hardcore types, yes. What about the vast moderate majority? Surely it would completely change current thinking. I can't see how religion as we know it would hold up in the face of an advanced species. Wouldn't it seem pretty arrogant to push an agenda on a species infinately more advanced than our own?
>>
>>71627590
>Basically, if they won't confess that Christ is God, then they're demonic.
But don't even the demons acknowledge God? You know there's the bit where the one guy says "yeah, God's totally real and stuff" and the other guys like "but mate even the demons in Hell know about the LORD. But do you follow his commands?"
>>
>>71627493
Yup, it's the last "big secret" in ufology.

But I seem to recall the director of MUFON going on Coast2CoastAM and admitting how many stories there were about this, people who would suffer from abductions their whole lives, their parents had been abducted, their children were now being abducted, and they found Jesus and they were delivered.

It's just this weird thing that most people who are really into aliens and ufos tend to be . . . not even atheists per se, but just Christianity haters in general, so they don't want to hear about that shit and they just dismiss it.

But yet there's thousands and thousands of reports and more coming in all the time.
>>
>>71627685

Missionaries do that to tribal people all the time though. It's in our nature to corrupt everything we touch. Bend it to our will, make it as we want it.

I don't know what aliens would be like, who their deities would be (if they had one) or if they'd care about us trying to convert them. I'd assume a higher intelligence would just smile and nod as we preached to them. Accept the customs of the planet they're visiting and offer to help aide our evolution.

They would be a parasitic race of being who jump planet to planet stripping them of natural resources, but then again their bodies evolved in an alien environment so our water, flora/fauna could be poisonous to them, or otherwise detrimental. Who knows, no one knows.

I DO know that it would be kick ass to meet an alien if it had friendly intent.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-29-13-23-05.png (643 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-29-13-23-05.png
643 KB, 1440x2560
>>71627493
>>71627590

These. What's the one and only thing that could unify the world religions? A common savior.
Demons posing as extraterrestrials will eventually show up, and explain they are essentially God/Jesus/Buddha etc all rolled into one, and responsible for them throughout history. Atheist will even be able to get behind it because they are simply "advanced scientific beings". Then we get the NWO.

The catholics already openly except ETs, Hillary and her campaign are unusually open about them, etc.
>>
>>71627106
You underestimate the mental gymnastic skill of your average religious person.
>>
>>71627106

The Vatican has addressed the issue years ago. The Church has a somewhat curious outlook not only on aliens but things such as voodoo.
>>
>>71627909
>But don't even the demons acknowledge God?

To themselves, yes. To humans? Not necessarily. They are capable of deceiving people who don't know any better.

That's kind of their whole schtick.
>>
>>71627106
Catholics would work to determine if they had immortal souls and were made in God's image
>if yes
Attempt to convert, and hold their lives sacred
>if not
Nothing would happen to the catholic faith. Probablyarm the vatican to defend from the impending alien attack
>>
>>71627926
alien abductions are just instances of sleep paralysis
>>
>>71627666
>>Of course they exist! My god created them.
>They'll probably say some bullshit like that.

I know right? Or some bullshit like, "the sky is blue," or "water is wet."

Nice Satanic trips. Are they yours, or a calling card from someone else, whispering sweet lies in your ear, telling you everything you want to hear and nothing you need to know.
>>
>>71628399
No, not all of them, although yes, a great deal can be explained away by that.

If you're actually sitting here saying that 100% of alien abduction cases can be explained away by this one simple thing, I'm sorry, but you need to go and do more research.
>>
>>71628369
>hold their lives sacred
I should clarify because... well... protestants

Catholic church holds the sanctity of all human life because we're made in God's image. If aliens are also made in his image, then they will enjoy them as cousins.

Note, again... protestants... that God's image doesnt mean that they'd look human. It means they would be created in the image of Love
>>
>>71628641
>image of Love

Love is not an image.

And even the CATHOLIC bible doesn't say anything about embracing your space cousins.

It says to test the spirits.
>>
>>71628191
the mental gynmastics would have a breaking point, though? Another hypothetical- advanced alien species is in fact returning to Earth after millions of years and reveals that all life as we previously knew it was a mere experiment on a tiny ball of rock at the side of a galaxy-wide experiment.

Surely there must be a point where the entire structure of religion breaks down?
>>
>>71628491
And then they would change the interpretation of some passage of their holy scripture and smugly announce
>Well our god already predicted this, check out this passage which we didnt care about until right now
>>
>>71628748
>image of Love is not a thing
protestants.... you did to Christianity what Christianity did to rock music
>>
>>71628748
Pope Francis himself said he would baptize an ET. The catholics will definitely be falling for the trap
>>
>>71628399
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1158.htm

The largest conference of psychologists, psychiatrists and such professionals ever held concluded that they can't satisfactorily explain what the UFO and abduction phenomenon actually is. Sleep paralysis doesn't account for all the evidence.
>>
File: 7R.png (3 MB, 1466x1827) Image search: [Google]
7R.png
3 MB, 1466x1827
>>71627590
That Strieber depiction always makes me feel unsettled.
>>
>>71627493
>>71627590
>>71627926
>>71628143

This is all true. Look it up the Latitude of Roswell is 33 degrees latitude, and one third of the angels became Demons. They landed on a spot called Mount Herman, and this is also at 33 degrees latitude.

It's a shame your friends and family will have you committed for talking about this.
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to read Exo - Vaticana. It's a free book that BTFOs atheist unequivocally (literally fact, I'm not even being cocky), and completely explains what we are talking about now.
>>
>>71629322
the absolute madman
>>
File: breddy_gud.png (57 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
breddy_gud.png
57 KB, 800x750
>>71627106
Extraterrestrial life is a modern disguise of interdimensional demonic entities. The UFOlogy of today is the Demonology of the past. They're all the same experiences. Don't fall for the ball Earth jew meme. "Extraterrestrials" come from lower realms, they're just phased entities who've mastered quantum physics for the use of service to self. (see: Noein the anime)
>>
>>71627590
Aliens aren't demons you fucking moron. What with all the fucking shit in the universe some Christian faggot retard has to think they are demons. Cant wait till we actually have a visitation these retards are going to kill us all because they fucking insult them or annoy them. I bet you'd try t9 throw fucking holy water on them like retards
>>
File: mystery_merchant.jpg (2 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
mystery_merchant.jpg
2 KB, 108x125
>>71629586

He actually gave a good point, about Crowley's drawing. You just spewed teen angst.
>>
>>71629586
Stay mad demon
>>
>>71627106
I'm pretty sure the Church already dealt with this. They said it doesn't really change anything, theology-wise, but we should try to convert them.
>>
>>71627152
First post best post
>>
>>71629586

They are literally warded off by the name of Jesus Christ. Did you know that UFOs can also be summoned, too? I would highly, highly recommended that you do NOT attempt this,but isn't it curious how people flying around in a machine are somehow able to hear and pinpoint some guy in a field, out of everyone else, and show themselves?
>>
>>71627106
>or would it spell the end of religious belief as we know it?
Why? if anything, we would se ourselves as chosen since were the only species with gods.

Damn, sounds like a battle shounen in the making. Seeing that their faithful need help againstt he alien invaders, the gods of Earth once again enter the fray and imbue their chosen with supernatural powers like the heroes of old.
>>
>bump
>>
>>71628089
>It's in our nature to corrupt everything we touch. Bend it to our will, make it as we want it.
God allowed us to, you know? Maybe the aliens would find it totally awesome: A planet full of crazed fanatics.
>>
>>71628194
>The Church has a somewhat curious outlook not only on aliens but things such as voodoo.
That because catholics can deal with curses, ghosts, demons, etc.

Protestants generally can't. I met a pastor years ago and he was shellshocked about the black magic in Africa. His faith apparently wasn't strong enough. Creeped me the fuck out.
>>
The UN has appointed a 'space ambassador' to deal with introducing ourselves to little green men.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html
>>
>>71629090
You don't know how baptsm works. If the alien was a demon, it would probably go up in flames and explode, judging from what happens to possessed people who touch holy water.
>>
>>71628491
#rekt
>>
>>71629586
>throw fucking holy water on them like retards

Nice try. I've seen Signs.
>>
>>71628491

The absolute madman!
>>
>>71627152
Pretty much this. If you can convince vikings, chinks and tropical savages to worship a jew who was executed for another faith, you can convert a few aliens no problem
>>
>>71630847
For the last time, idiot: jews didn't exist during Jesus' times. Judeans did and those were different.

Sheesh, I have explained it to you so often, but you don't get it. American IQ, I guess.
>>
>>71630938
Judaism is older than christianity
what the fuck is wrong with you?
And they are an ethnicity - and yes, the ethnic jews killed our Lord and Savior
>>
muslims would be most butthurt, followed by mormans and other assorted dumbfuck backwards christians. prodestants would be a more freaked out than catholics ironically giving that the pope recently admited there "could" be ETs and we should welcome them as children of god.

normal everyday jews wont care on a religous standpoint, but disclosure is going to fuck up alot of finacial petrodollar kind of shit, but i think free energy and whatnot will still be quite lucritive if done right.
>>
>>71630938
Calm the fuck down spastic nobody gives a shit. Now go back to getting raped by a horde of Saracens
>>
>>71629221

Got anything else on Gnosticism, while we're on the subject? /x/ just seems to toss insults around, and doesn't make any good points.
>>
>>71631238
Retard cult shit for LARPers
>>
>>71627106
Aliens are depicted in religious text as G-d, though. Our limited faculty of understanding life outside our planet defaults to G-d, but G-d is an alien and always has been.
>>
File: 99jimmies.jpg (145 KB, 600x795) Image search: [Google]
99jimmies.jpg
145 KB, 600x795
>>71631340

Thanks for the bump; this thread is getting slid.
>>
>>71631364

In Scientology maybe. Get your tard ass outta here.
>>
Aliens will come down in their fedora shaped ufos and bring peace, atheism and science to the world. AYYYMEN
>>
>>71627493
>>71627590
>>71627926
>>71628143
>>71629322
>these people aren't locked up
>>
>>71627152
>Implying all religions are not a creation of extra terestials in the first place.
>>
>>71630938
You are correct, Judaism is based on the Mishnah and the Talmud. Both books were written or compiled AD. Talmudic Judaism is also Gnostic in nature whereas the Old Testament religion is not.
>>
>>71631938

That's fine but just remember what we told you when the Great Deception happens and these assholes show themselves at large.
>>
>>71627106
I'm already prepared for when it happens. The moment it's revealed, I will know that they are fallen angels from the bible or a massive government hoax to try and destroy my faith. Won't phase me bro. Lot's of other Christians won't buy it either.
>>
>>71632138
what are the other 5 billion people who aren't christian gonna do to save themselves from the demons? convert?
>>
>>71627493
I have been into UFOLOGY for years and I've NEVER ever heard shit like this before
>>
>>71632502
>all these salty, indignant questions

It's like you seriously believe that absolutely no theologian in history has ever considered these questions and you're the first. Revelations dude, it's all there, God is telling you what's gonna happen. Masibe spoilers, gives away the whole ending. Satan is gonna come and try to deceive the world, Jesus is gonna come back and boot his worthless ass back into the pit, etc etc, long story short, good guys win.
>>
>>71630069
I've never heard of this before and I'm big into UFO shit. I'm more into the scientific explanation but I've heard loads of wacky ass shit but never this Jesus shit. I even know of a Pastor who has a church preaches about Aliens are also gods children just on a different planet.

Have you been to Roswell ? Area 51 extraterrestrial highway? I've been to all these places. I've been interested ever since I had a sighting when I was younger.
>>
>>71633055
This. atheists act like they know the bible and the reality it implies but they never realize that the reality it implies is our own, that alone is a shitload of proof in itself
>>
>>71631562
What and what you are saying makes anymore sense? Fucking laughable daymuns shieet
>>
>>71632937

Yeah these guys talk about government cover ups yet they cover this stuff up themselves. Come on man, the alien hypothesis makes no sense. It's impossible for anything to travel faster than light. It's not a case of, "oh, we just haven't figured it out for ourselves yet", no, it is literally, mathematically impossible. The amount of energy required to move a singoe particle at the speed of light is infinite. That's one particle, never mind a massive spacecraft. It's impossible to harness infinite energy. Can't be done. No way around it.
>>
>>71633358
Many christian shitheads believe atheists are magically created because no honest Christian who has studied the Bible since he was out of the womb could ever leave right?
>>
>>71633388

That's fine. Just remember. When they come, just remember.
>>
>>71633442
It might not be moving faster than light but we will find a way. Just like with everything before it technology will move forward .
>>
File: whenwillitend.jpg (91 KB, 614x588) Image search: [Google]
whenwillitend.jpg
91 KB, 614x588
>>71631938

I just mean that people will think you're crazy. I doubt believing in far out stuff is enough to get Baker Acted. If people think you're crazy; they won't even believe what you say, if it's true.

>>71633358

Check'd
>>
>>71630402

Which God?

I doubt we have anything of value to offer an advanced race of beings outside of natural resources.
>>
>>71633262

I wouldn't want to go to these places knowing what I know. These things are demonic, evil. They are not your friends.
>>
>>71633605
SPOOOKYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOHOOEOEOEOEOEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Half of these people who get "abducted" are suffering from some kind of sleep paralysis. I believe that there are a few legit abductions but the vast vast majority are bullshit.
>>
>>71627106

Aliens may have their own religion and would probably laugh at the primitive humans trying to convince it of the "troof"
>>
>>71633748
Did god tell you that?
>>
>>71633388
Thinking that an infallable god is fallable

Not understanding the concept of "a tree is known by its fruits" and "the gates of hell shall never prevail over it" (the catholic church).

If the bible was evil why are all the bad parts in the disproved old testament and why is the catholic church the largest contributor to helping the poor and disabled?

Those dont sound like satan`s works to me

You are facing the same problems the Pharisees did when falsely accusing Jesus Christ of being demonic. If he was bad why did he do good things and speak of goodness?
>>
>>71633748
I anted to mention I don't think they are friend or for if anything they are neutral.
>>
>>71633534
The fallacy fallacy
>>
>>71634004
No idea what you are talking about but I know Mother Teresa taught God through pain and suffering.
>>
>>71627590
>>71627926
>>71627493
This.

>>71628399
>>71628624
>>71629115
Sleep paralysis is just the scientific explanation and yes it is connected with abduction and demonic visitation. It's the power these spirits have over you when you are in that half awake state. This is why God gave us authority over spirits through prayer. I've experienced it a few times. All times I prayed and It stopped and I was at peace. I was visited by a demon at an early age and rebuked it through the power of Christ just like my Father taught me. They love to attack you when you are young. This is why raising your children to be spiritually strong is important. Today millions of people struggle with sleep paralysis and their doctors just give them medication to drug them out to the point where they won't notice it. It's not the answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 750x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 750x428
>>71627106
It all depends on them. What if all the prophets met them?

Quote in pic related

It might open eyes, but many, many will lose their minds. That's guaranteed.
>>
>>71630770
Terrific movie! Alien race with horrible allergy to water comes to planet covered in water and decide to streak.
>>
>>71633827

Not trying to scare you brother. Can you imagine how terrifying it would be to wake up and see one of these miserable shits in your room? Just speak then name of Jesus Christ and they're gonna. You've got nothing to fear.

>>71633902

Uh, yes. The Bible.
>>
>>71627216
WUZ CRUSADERS IN SPACE AND SHEIIIIIT
>>
>>71629115
>cant explain every detail
>must be fucking aliens
You guys are worst than religious fanatics.
>>
>>71627106
It would prove Mormonism to be true.
>>
>>71627152
Fuck fpbp.
>>
>>71634211

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 259x262
>>71634396
Also, Scientology.
>>
>>71634375

You completely fail to grasp the point. Even these people, every one of them considerably smarter than you, concede that they cannot adequately explain nor disprove what is happening. The point is that this is very worthy of attention.
>>
File: 1460998236732.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460998236732.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>71627106
Aliens are just faggot demons that have been around before the earth was hear, they know how to manipulate the physical world so making your faggots thinks they are really advanced life forms from a different planet light years away was the easy part, Now all they need is the right event to disclose them to the world, welcome to full disclosure. Many Presidents have been programming the public with the "we would all get along if the aliens came" speech, bunch of secret society faggots worshiping satan still, stay asleep sheep.
>>
>>71634515
Mormons and Tom cruise would go to war.
>>
>>71632502
The rest of the heathens will try to start a war with them or worship them. I really don't care. I'm worried about getting myself right with God before everyone else. I'll warn who I can, but in the end every Christian knows that we are going to be persecuted and wiped out eventually because by the time Christ returns there won't be many of us left and only a small amount of us who claim we are Christians will make it into Heaven because of our sinful lives.
>>
>>71634286
If I saw them in my room it would freak me out but if I saw anything in my room that wasn't me it would freak me out. Regardless it would be an amazing amazing occurrence what is the likely hood you out of all the fucking worthless meatbags on the planet are going to be abducted? You must be extremely special or just lucky to experience ET. Many 9f the abduction stories end on good notes they aren't all scary boogy mans like you imagine. I also think its odd that those field abductions you talk about come after the fucking retarded human gets to close to the space craft. What if they are trying to fix the retard? Birds and other animals freak the fuck out when you try to help them...

I fear humans more than I do any ducking alien.
>>
>>71634540
I regulared /x/ on a daily basis many years ago and know of heaps of more evidence. I have no doubt of the existence of aliens but all the purported knowledge that others claim in this thread is ridiculous and the worst part about it is that all of this awful misinformation is what keeps the truth hidden. Religious fanatics and art bell fans need not clog up this thread with their horseshit.
>>
File: 1450774002745.jpg (107 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450774002745.jpg
107 KB, 700x700
>>71627590
>That first panel
Jesus, that thing would give me a heart attack.
Very different to that smug ayy in the fourth panel.
>>
File: AWAKEN MY WUZ KINGZ.jpg (76 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY WUZ KINGZ.jpg
76 KB, 500x281
>>71627216
AWAKEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>71629586
t. Bael Häagenti
>>
>>71634670
And the elite think they are going to just run into some well built caves and "ride it out" hahahahaha, better yet the minions who dear their work also think they are going to get the call to be let in, the moment these faggots realize their totally delusional, it will be priceless.
>>
>>71634849
search LAM from alister Crowley
>>
>>71634121
Sacrificing yourself for your neighbor, just like Jesus did

Humanity sinned so he died that we may not die permanently as a consequence of our sin

If we are to be resurrected like him why should we not take the pain of others for the sake of others like he did

Demons want to increase total pain, God advocates taking measures to decrease pain (no killing, stealing, lying) and if decreasing pain is not possible then he asks that we take on the pain of others (poverty, helping the disabled by voluntarily assisting them, giving up earthly pleasures so that others may not live in suffering)

You have a very skewed sense of reality, I hope God helps your soul
>>
>>71634264
That's their favorite lie to tell you. They will say that all the prophets were the same. But they will always make sure that you don't believe in Christ as the Lord and Savior. There are many many sources of people describing years of conversations with their "visitors" and they all SPECIFICALLY try to disprove Christianity above all other religions.
>>
>>71627216

WAZ BIG HEADED YAKUB NIGGAZ
>>
>>71634796

The positive encounters are deceptions too. First off there's nothing positive about taking someone against their will. If they wanna cure your ailment, why not show themselves and cure everyone's ailments? The special thing to pay attention to is what the beings say during these alleged encounters. They almost always belittle humans as being little more than lab experiments created by them. They always talk against religion to. Sounds fair maybe if you are non religious yourself but it is telling. They will generally claim that Jesus was just one of them and nothing particularly special. This is the red flag.
>>
>>71635041
God is about love and forgiveness. The entire point of Jesus sacrifice was so that you wouldn't have to go through what he did. Its funny as fuck because I bet I've sacrificed more of myself for god than any of you. I've been on mission trips to help starving children and build houses for the ultra poor in third world countries. I was doing this shit when I was fucking 14yrs old too.
>>
>>71629221
>Elohim
>from Hebrew ... (elohiym) which is the plural of "god".
>Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness..."
This is part of the Old Testament evidence for the Trinity, not some Gnostic heresy ayylmao archon bullshit.
Wow, its fucking nothing.
>>
>>71634911
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. Revelation 6:15

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>71635202
This
>>
>>71635202
You are thinking this from a fucking human point of view. Do you try to explain to a hurt animal you are trying to fix it? Do scientists talk to animals they are tagging? I'm not saying they treat us like cattle but just don't understand us. Look up until recently we had no idea dolphins were extremely smart.
>>
File: not saying ancient aliens.jpg (87 KB, 585x516) Image search: [Google]
not saying ancient aliens.jpg
87 KB, 585x516
>>71627106
Watch Ancient Aliens. They are the Gods we worship already.
>>
>>71635315

Well, one avenue for you to potentially explore is helping people who are being plagued by these demons. Some are abducted for decades, oftentimes it involves children. Absolutely deplorable stuffvthat ruins lives. I warn you though, it takes a certain mettle to handle this stuff. Be sure you have the strength for it.
>>
>>71635202
Oh and ive never heard of aliums belittling humans. They usually just try to tell them to calm down in someway that is if they say anything at all.
>>
>>71635315
If you helped others I assumed you suffered or at least aleviated suffering. St. Peter died on a cross, Jesus didnt die so that we dont suffer on Earth, he died so that we dont suffer in hell.

This doesnt mean he wants our suffering, but he asks us to help and sacrifice ourselves for others if need be.

We must live and die like him, he is our example. Remember how he washed the disciples feet.
>>
>>71635506
yes yes but read further on and jesus tells that those rocks and caves came falling down on them, basically the globalist scum are literally building their own tombs, this helps me sleep at night.
>>
>>71635315
So do you believe the Bible is evil?
>>
>>71635606
This is actually the most logical explanation for religion actually, some of the stuff in the bible and koran sound way too impossible for humans to have just made up. Meaning Allah and Yahweh are real but they are alien intelligences that fucked with arabs and jews, This makes me wonder if the Greek gods were also humanoid alien beings as well.
>>
File: 1442866768627.jpg (11 KB, 392x374) Image search: [Google]
1442866768627.jpg
11 KB, 392x374
>>71635855
based Jesus btfoing globalists and other scum for 2k years
>>
>>71635597

I find it hard pressed to believe that advanced beings that can pilot spacecraft aren't aware of ethics and humane treatment. They obviously know that we can be rationally communicated with, that we have the capacity to feel fear. A vet might treat an animal against it's will but a doctor won't burst into your room at night, paralyse you and stick something up your ass against your will. There's a difference.
>>
>>71635820
He died so we may never have to suffer like he did. God however has no control over what happens on earth and I can tell you God does not want to see his followers suffer. He will test people though.
>>
>>71634911
See, I think the Satanists believe their own twist to the story. They think that it's either A) possible to defeat Jesus when he returns or B) that they will get some sort of powerful status in Hell. They too have likely been deceived. Either that or the elite are trust 100% lost souls tainted with nephilim blood and just want to bring as many to hell with them as they can just like Satan and his angels. They could just be all out YOLO mode as they accept their fate as the price for their riches and power on earth.

There also is speculation among Christians that the Alien agenda will be used to mount all of us to try to go to war with Christ in a literal sense through technology when he returns by deceiving us with their demonic aliens proclaiming to be the good guys. Who knows. The bible does say that Christ will come form the sky when he returns and that all will see him and his army and try to make war with him.
>>
>>71635815

Well, there's plenty of accounts out there. Another extremely telling thing about all this is that what these things say is often contradictory when cross examined. They will make claims about who they are, what the intend to do etc yet years later they change tact.
>>
>>71635997
They will if it is to save some animals life. Vets jam thermometers up asses all the time. I have no idea why they do what they do but I know there are many different logical explanations other than daymuuns or they wanna destroy us
>>
>>71636253
I think you ate reading to many of the wacky ass alium stories where new age shit is involved or multiple types of aliums are trying world peace type shit.
>>
>>71636073
like hitler said, tell a lie big enough and often enough and people will start to take it as fact. This is something i have often thought of, for such "enlightened" and "perceptive" people but they believe their own lies, secret societies are like a retarded ponzy scheme with knowledge, they promise you the truth and know it is Jesus but they teach the opposite and actually believe it, never asking the question well if they lied to me every time and every time i advance something new is "revealed " then how do i know it isn't all lies? i never realized why most of them don't ask this question, but i quess when the royal families pass on this knowledge to their kids it just grows into that, kids rarely question their parents.
>>
>>71635950
>>71635606
Ancient Aliens, Jordan Maxwell, Crowley, and all of the 1800s and 1900s occult philosopher studies were influenced by their communication with these entities. Just a big lie that stems from Satan himself to deceive us. Don't fall for it. The Bible cannot be disprove and the more historians and evolutionists try to disprove it, all they do is find more and more evidence that the Bible and God are real.
>>
>>71636471

Little FYI, Hitler never said that. He was quoting a Jew.
>>
>>71636073
BTW what you are saying is nothing new its a way for Christians to try to explain shit they don't understand. I remember one that when god comes back to rapture the Antichrist will blame aliums for it.
>>
File: 1459693785942s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1459693785942s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
>>71631938
The red pill is coming for you, you are here, there will be no turning back
>>
>>71636640

Actually the aliens are demons thing is relatively new. Almost nobody knows this. Thankfully the word is spreading everyday. Even if it's just a thread like this, getting through to a handful of people.
>>
>>71636073
i think it will be something none of use can even imagine, God likes that kind of stuff i have noticed, whenever someone thinks they have it figured out what to do against got, God seems to do something witty that not only casts immediate judgement but also a lasting lesson. Honestly i think it will be unimaginable because the elite spent this whole time predicting and shaping our future, God might think it is time for some actual random events. I'm sure they will try to explain it through news and other types of media but even now with all the weather going on around the world they "struggling to find answers". this is also a common them with all the animal die offs around the world, no one seems to know wtf is going on. Of course they always end with a its no big deal vibe.
>>
>>71628089

We're a shit species.

>short lived
>self centered
>unbelievably violent
>comparatively limited in intelligence and creativity
>incredibly fragile
>desperately seek to be ruled by the divine because in this we admit we are incapable of leading ourselves

If I were a superior species, I'd stop, laugh, take a few selfies with you while a probe is sticking out of your ass and move on the a better planet.
>>
>>71629586
>demon detected
>>
>>71636572
>hitler never said that he was quoting a jew
>quoting a jew
so then he said it? it just didn't originate from him.
thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>71636965

But they don't move on. We have accounts of these shits harassing us since antiquity. Why are they so obsessed with such a shitty species?
>>
>>71637093
THEY CREATED US
>>
>>71637077

No no, he was bringing it up as an example of Jewish behavior. Cmon son, you're on /pol/ and you've never read Mein Kampf?
>>
>>71637234
nope, i read the bible.
>>
>>71636890
Yes, you are right. It will likely be unimaginable. I hope I don't live to see it. But I won't hold breath.
>>
>>71636887
>aliens r deemoonzzz 2spooky

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Demons are a human creation. Satan / Lucifer / The Devil etc can only exist in a fantasy where God exists, and thus Demons become part of the fantasy.

There's no proof anywhere to support the core of the aliens r demonz fantasy, and I'm sure the aliens themselves don't consider themselves demons. They have names for their own races.

>>71637093

They've been here long before us. I strongly suspect they inhabit the Earth's inner areas.

We're little more than aggressive bacteria, spreading across the surface of the Earth.

All life on the surface of the Earth are part of their experiments.

Are they native to Earth? Probably not, but the distance they travel to get here is so distant, that we're kind of a remote lab to them.

You see how we abduct wild animals, tag them, heal them or butcher them for their tusks.

We're the wild animals in their scenario.
>>
The UFOs people are seeing are not ET. Do not believe the hollywood lies. We have all been deceived.
>>
File: 1461124316348.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461124316348.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>this fucking thread

Although I will say, I have watched a lot of vids about Area 51 ayy lmaos, specifically from this one guy saying that they communicate through telepathy. He went on to say that they are actually spiritual and believe in a higher power, which could mean any number of things, but I'd rather not go into detail with my base knowledge of ayyliums.

Every time these kinds of threads pop up I am inexplicably pulled in no matter what. /x/ was never this fascinating.
>>
Allright,
Interdimensional beings ' aliens ' daemons.

Cern will invoke them and earth is already full with antimatter spirits.

Watch this if you are interested in the great deception
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrxjaGq-FIo
>>
File: jew demon.jpg (19 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
jew demon.jpg
19 KB, 450x347
>>71637045
>real demon
>>
>>71636965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPqk-O-fD4
>>
>>71637565

The major proof that brought this theory to light was testimonies of people who have ended abduction events with prayers and hymns. Prior to this it was generally accepted that they couldn't be stopped. This is an extremely crucial breakthrough. This fact alone (although there is other evidence) is worth having you seriously reconsider your position.
>>
>>71637565
this sounds like satan trying to justify the deception with science.Your first part is just delusion, if you really think this then do some research into the history of the world. The second part is partly true, These entities have been here before us, even before the earth was created because their fallen angels aka demons, they can perform miracles and signs to deceive us but they refuse to confess Jesus is our lord and savior, This is how you know what side they are on, The animal thing is just humans trying to play god with animals and butchering and stealing animal parts for profit is just evil and they should seek help. Also you never asked yourself if they are so advanced then their "species"(fictional term) was once were ours was, so why give a single fuck how our primitive species lives? i mean if your going to believe in such things at least back it up with some simple logic.
>>
File: le wuz ayys n shiet.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1502) Image search: [Google]
le wuz ayys n shiet.jpg
201 KB, 1024x1502
>>71627216
WUZ AYYLIUMZ N SHIET
>>
File: jesus senpai.jpg (87 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
jesus senpai.jpg
87 KB, 355x236
>>71638164
>they refuse to confess Jesus is our lord and savior
>if your going to believe in such things at least back it up with some simple logic
>>
File: 61+F8b9i3KL._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
61+F8b9i3KL._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 355x355
>>71638288
>>
>>71634280

It's because they weren't normal, extraterrestrial animals from another planet, they were demons
>>
File: gold_sides.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
gold_sides.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>tfw atheists get so buttblasted that they turn into /r/atheism whenever Christians are trying to talk together
>>
>>71638164
>anything that shakes my faith is satan testing me!! PRAISE JEBUS

really, lol.

>>71638122

My experience is that the more religious a person is, the more likely they are willing to fabricate (read: LIE) in order to reinforce their faith to themselves.

Dishonest people. If you're going to lie to yourself about sky wizards, it's not a huge leap to lie to others about being abducted about aliens, oh, i mean DEMONZ in disguise.

I consider the average religious person just below mentally ill in scope.
>>
File: kUGylcG.jpg (463 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
kUGylcG.jpg
463 KB, 1362x779
>>71638356
good goy
>>
>>71628143
>>71627590
>>71627493
>American Evangelicals.jpg
This is why Catholicism is the only true church of Christ
>>
File: CTROcfXXAAAElOY.jpg (63 KB, 399x650) Image search: [Google]
CTROcfXXAAAElOY.jpg
63 KB, 399x650
>>71638460
>catholics
>>
>>71637810

A lot of what these UFOs do is physically impossible, phasing through walls and instantly changing their trajectory. People fall into the trap of thinking that "we just don't understand their technology". No, we understand the science, we understand the laws of the universe which cannot be violated. As spiritual beings they are not bound to these laws. Technology just can't do it. In a way, these things being spiritual makes more logical sense.
>>
"UFOs" are the product of many trillions of dollars and decades of R&D.
>>
>>71638401
i'll pray for you
>>
>>71638401

I'm sorry you feel that way. If you find it so difficult to believe that beings that take children as young as newborns and people as old as 70, psychologically terrorise them, sexually abuse, lie hurt, cause chronic anxiety and depression might just be evil, all I can tell you is to remember. When they come just remember.
>>
File: 1457107144675.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457107144675.jpg
248 KB, 1600x1600
>all of these traitors siding with the xenos
the only good xeno is a dead xeno
>>
>>71627493
>be alien
>aware of the global control stemmed from sematic religions
>decide hey lets scoop up one of the humanoids see what their all about
>human spouts sematic dribbl
>he's useless
>on to the next one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FTT5RPMDws&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=33
>>
>>71638460

You Catholic cucks would lick their feet. Go say 50 rosaries you dumbass.
>>
>>71638898

No one's listening.

>>71638917

You're projecting. Surely if your god existed, he wouldn't allow such things. All the things you just described are human constructions. Pain we inflict on each other. Humanity is evil in nature.

>god doesn't exist and you're terrified knowing how truly bad humans are
>>
>>71638917
>when they come just remember!

Typical christfag trying to frighten people into believing fairy tales.

You're mentally a child and it shows.
>>
welp you guys believe what you want, you have free will but when shit hits the fan and the global elite are using "alien" technology to try and make you believe all hope is lost then you can make their job easier and kill your fellow man for immediate personal gain, an hero, or let the government enslave you for your protection.
>>
>>71638569
Seriously, isn't a better and "more christian" act to try to spread love, compassion and and the word of the Lord, instead of desperatly pushing for this crazy shit and other garbage like Flat-Earth/Creationism?

>>71639084
Do you motheruckers really not understand the whole "Give the other cheek"? Or is that not "based" or "Alpha" enough for you? Seriously, a religion/faith isn't something you join because it is "anti-degeneracy", but because you truly feel it brings you a better understanding of the world and your place in it, as well as what waits beyond, through a genuine spiritual experience.
>>
>>71639276
god is listening, even if your not listening to him.

also people have free will so God can not just intervene and fix everything all the time, your a grown up at least act like it.
>>
File: assmeister.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
assmeister.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>71627216
WUZ
>>
File: 1388694925061.jpg (54 KB, 706x600) Image search: [Google]
1388694925061.jpg
54 KB, 706x600
>>71639632

Can't hear something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>71639276
>Why does God wah wah wah

He doesn't. 2 Corinthians 4:4. God isn't the one in charge here. God himself is saying in his own book that he is not the god of this world. Y'see how you think you know so much when you don't know shit?

>>71639380

I'm telling you that terrifying abduction experiences can be stopped dead in their tracks. That's not frightening, that's liberating. It's cute how you think I'm the child while you refuse to consider contrary evidence. Heh.
>>
>>71639742
that just means God gave up on you, so i will follow suite and do the same, good luck brother. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&index=9&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
>>
File: 1432089025962.jpg (95 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1432089025962.jpg
95 KB, 480x640
>>71627106
>assume they are not religious
Why do atheist retards think this is a safe assumption? Mathematics and science point to intelligent design in laws of the universe.
>>
>>71639276
Yet we defy our nature
>>
>>71639531

God never said we should turn the other cheek to demons. In fact he gives us the authority to cast them out.
>>
>>71627106
A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
>>
>>71638457
satan is pleased with your ignorance
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mal27etUPM&index=10&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
>>
>>71639939
Aliens aren't fucking demons.
>>
>>71631238
That isn't Gnosticism that is literal new age materialist faggotry HURRR elohim is plural therefore aliens ignoring completely the fact that God is many simply bcause he's fucking God.
>>
File: mf1zEWl.png (56 KB, 536x628) Image search: [Google]
mf1zEWl.png
56 KB, 536x628
>>71639531
>>71640065
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 748x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 748x1076
>>71627590
>Aleister Crowley
>dat Anglo heart
Sitting calmly, drawing an abomination that came from other part or the galaxy/universe.
An American would shit bricks and be institutionalized.

But then again, it might have been a forgery.
>>
>>71627106

>insert head of whatever religion here
>I have re-read our [book that defines said religion] and interpreted in this sentence here that God, infact, produced all life in the universe! Look at his work!
>Catholics drink it up
>Muslims denounce space-Muslims as scum and suicide bomb the space ships
>ayylmaos GTFO Earth and bomb it from space with space nukes
>cockroaches inherit the earth
>>
>>71640065
Then why do they get BTFO whenever someone calls on Jesus during abductions? Why are satanist and the new age movement so entertwined with them? Why are demons so closely associated with the realm of the sky and air?
>>
>>71640191
Please tell this is some dumb role play thing and none of you fuckers actually think Aliens are demons.
>>
>>71640238

The guy was a junkie Satanist. He probably offered to suck it's demon dick. They say there's a fine line between bravery and folly. Well, guess which one he was.
>>
>>71640191
Shlomo pls go
>>
File: tumblr_npwwf6uNa91s7o0ofo1_1280.jpg (317 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwwf6uNa91s7o0ofo1_1280.jpg
317 KB, 1280x1280
for the pope quote rs
>>
File: Lucifer2.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer2.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
Explain this telescope owned by the vatican, equiped with a giant santenelli telescope which detects anti matter.
>>
>>71640359

There are two sides to this epic story. You believe in God and angels, well, you gotta believe in Satan and demons too. You can't just pick and choose. They're out there, actively working in the world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkNQDOPjcdU old but gold.
>>
>>71640547
The Vatican doesn't own that specific telescope.
The Mount Graham International Observatory like it's name points out has several countries telescopes. The Lucifer one is german.
>>
>>71640547
They didn't name it the company that produced it did, but still, there is an infrared device at the Vatican observatory called LUCIFER
>>
>>71638457
so when does the puppet call the puppetmaster the son of a viper?
>>
What's with all the loonies and religion today? God isn't real. Call me a fedora all you want but your middle eastern fairytales are bullshit and I'd love to meet ayy lmaos
>>
>>71640338
>Then why do they get BTFO whenever someone calls on Jesus during abductions?
Not a single one of those Alien abduction stories is trustworthy. If you belive people that say aliens are afriad of mentions of Jesus, without any evidence of such, then you should also believe that they have reproduced and created offspring with humans, have taken humans to far off worlds with wonderful tecnology, and etc.

>Why are satanist and the new age movement so entertwined with them?
In which sense? Are you saying this because of the Crowley pictures? Do you not know that the common perception of what an alien looks like changes with time? People originally thought that aliens just looked like regular humans, maybe with a different colour, read John Carter of Mars.

Why are demons so closely associated with the realm of the sky and air?
Demons are like fucking pokemon, there is one for every single element

>>71640547
Lucifer is another name of the North Star, as star commonly used by astrologists and map makers alike, I learned that in [spoiler]muh animus[/spoiler]
>>
>>71627106
It wouldn't affect anything. Milton mused on the possibility of alien life 350 years ago in Paradise Lost. Do you honestly believe God would have created this giant universe without filling the rest of it.
>>
I've been reached with this.
what is the true church? how do i pray to god? how do I learn more to help myself and others for the end times? red pill me please
>>
>>71641552

Would you believe that I used to be an atheist too? I know that's like the most frustrating thing for an atheist to hear, that a fellow 'rational intellectual' became a goat fucking savage. I used to thing Christians who said they were formally atheist were just ying trying to make themselves look smarter. But no, it happens. There's just so much evidence.
>>
>>71640359
>>71638029
>>
File: FHyucar.jpg (230 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
FHyucar.jpg
230 KB, 1362x779
>>71640421
>>
>>71629322
that was nice to be honest
>>
>>71640359
"Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs"
>>
File: 516663.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
516663.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Would you fug an ayylmao?
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (43 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
43 KB, 550x550
>>71642560
>>
>>71627685
>arrogant
sounds like humans alright
>>
>>71642580
I'd leave the Earth in a nanosecond. I'd fug an ayy. I'd prefer to be a pet on a starship than a dreg imprisoned to the dirt.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (10 KB, 396x217) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
10 KB, 396x217
>>71638967
>tfw not even ayy lmaos find you interesting
>>
>>71641985
the true church is within brother, call on Jesus, confess he died on the cross for our sins, The pope said having a personal relation ship with Jesus Christ is dangerous because he knows the truth brother, The Bible says if you call on him then he will come, it is simple. If you do this and stick with it things will become simple and all the deceit will fall apart around you.
>>
>>71641985
Jesus. That's the core. Just believe he's the only way to God and salvation and pray to Him. Everything else, denominations, priests, which Bible version to read, whatever, comes second. That being said avoid middlemen (priests) unless its for support and advice. You don't need them or Mary or any saints to bridge your connection to Jesus
>>
>>71643295
thank you.
Theres a baptist church close to my house I might start going to.

is the Catholic church not a true church? which is sad because a lot of my mothers side of the family is catholic.

is there a specific bible to read? or just any bible?
>>
>>71643356
thanks i've got some questions
>>71643495

i always thought you had to pray to god, not jesus?
>>
>>71643295
>>71641985

Yes, the key is Jesus Christ. All the rest, I don't know, probably nobody really knows. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>71643295
Also this. Every Christian that delves into scripture hits the hard stuff eventually, the big tough questions. Some abandon the search for truth at this point and become fedoras, their own intelligence blurring their vision. But if you keep Jesus as the anchor, and search through it you'll come round and see everything clearly.

This happened to me. It's like the ultimate redpill m8, the Golden pill or something.
>>
>>71627590
>man with big forehead and squinty eyes morphs into man with big black wide open eyes

You actually consider a vague resemblance in head shape of a drawing from some eccentric lunatic occultist to be proof of aliens?

The grey alien myth isn't even that old-early UFO sightings often featured men who looked totally normal in metallic suits, and the earliest ships were supposedly cigar-shaped.
>>
>>71643599

Jesus is God. People get confused about the holy trinity. What's there to be confused about? Man begets man, horse begets horse, God begets Jesus. God is Jesus. Jesus is God. "If you have seen me, you hve seen the Father".
>>
File: christiantiy.jpg (14 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
christiantiy.jpg
14 KB, 310x233
>>71643495
King James version of the bible is the best version you can get now a days. My mother is also catholic and sadly yes the catholic church is deceived with its teachings. Honestly if you going to go to a church just make sure they are not all about the money, Most of them are and some are great at hiding it, imo just do the right thing in life and try to be a good person, help out in your community and spread the lord, read your bible. Church is not a manditory part of being a christian, it is more acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and spreading the truth, even if it is at your expense and you have to suffer for it like Jesus suffered on the cross, amen brother.
>>
>>71643915

The wildly disparate elements to the supposed aliens appearance, purpose and capabilities only further hints at their deceptive nature.
>>
>>71643495
The Baptist aren't a bad group, but they, at least in the US, can be pretty degenerate because they believe in "once saved always saved". Just watch out for that. Because it's deadly untrue. Finding direct translations of the Greek and Hebrew is the best, but nothing wrong with your typical KJV. It's not the only one though despite what the Baptist will tell you
>>
>>71641985
I wouldn't trust any Church. It's about believing and having faith first. The King James Bible is an accurate translation of the old Greek language. The idea that the bible was not translated correctly from Greek to the KJV is a myth based on the fact that modern Greek is not the same as it was back then. Everything in the bible is literal and the metaphors and parables are distinctly highlighted. It's literally written for an elementary reading level. You don't need to be a scholar to understand it. People try to over analyze everything in the Bible. I would start with the New Testament. I would also start by just trying to talk to God. There is no right or wrong way to pray. You don't even have to say it out loud. Just simply ask for guidance and forgiveness of your sins. God always listens. Trust the word above all else. Don't believe anything another Christian says without checking their source in scripture. I'm just another fellow sinful man. I have not lived a perfect life. No matter how far I've slipped though, I've never lost faith. But faith alone is not enough. It's a daily battle with sin. It's impossible to be a perfect Christian. Only through prayer and daily communion can we find a way to overcome our sin and even then we will always continue to sin. Basicly it's a constant journey of trials and hardships, not to mention the world will always hate you.
>>
also they did not kill jesus for being a "jesus freak", he was murdered as a result of church and state coming together and he was branded a religious terrorist for basically denouncing the government, what it does to people and what it stands for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOYie1pxj0
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (344 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
344 KB, 569x802
DEUS KEK

AYY LMAO
>>
How the fuck do these threads always attract the religious loonies?
>>
>>71643495
Baptist is a good place for guidance. Basically watch out for what >>71644325 said. Also stay far far away from Catholicism. I don't hate Catholics and they my fellow Christian Brothers, but they have been mislead to believe in using priests as mediums with God and the worship of idolatry. They also have a tendency to fall into sinful nature because they believe that confessing their sins to a priest will always wipe their slate clean to go on and sin again. You need not confess your sins to any man but only God.
>>
>>71645596

See how people like this ^ debate imaginary man made rules for a man made religion?

Jesus cucks are top tier role play fags.

Every single one of you christ-weebs argue and debate about differing rules to worshiping the SAME EXACT BULLSHIT, instead of using your empty heads to debate the legitimacy of the existence of god, you argue over fucking rules in how to worship.

Because that's all you have. You have no evidence of the divine, so you argue over petty shit.

What a fucking joke you people are.
>>
>>71646110
>over fucking rules in how to worship.
thats not the case tho, they've literally said there is no right or wrong way to worship apart from using priests as mediums and thinking once saved always saved.

apart from that they've just said speak to god yourself.

stop being angry with how people want to live their lives.
>>
>>71646640

I don't have to judge you, christ-weebs judge each other, go to war over made up rules, and kill each other over them.

ALL Abrahamic religions and each little subgroup of differing rulesets are the same, be it Judaism, Islam or Christianity.

You're all low IQ pathetic sheep, fighting each other for the favor of a made up god.
>>
>>71647434
people have free will, why do you think just because something is done in someones name they are responsible for the entire thing? even if they are not on earth anymore? pretty shitty deal bro, also people who know the truth don't judge each other or anyone lmao, God will take care of that brother.
>>
>>>71646640

>ALL Abrahamic religions and each little subgroup of differing rulesets are the same, be it Judaism, Islam or Christianity.

Nah, Jesus being the savior of mankind is the key difference. Only Christians have that.

As far as low IQ goes, look up writings of Ravi Zacharias and C. S. Lewi, to name a couple. This goes for the britbro asking about the faith as well.
>>
>>71643356
I'm planning on enrolling in seminary in the fall (Lutheran, NALC myself) and if my conversations with pastors have taught me anything, it's that they are simply men, sinners like all of us. Pastor means sheperd in greek, and Jesus Christ is our true sheperd, the sheperd of our Pastors in Christ here on earth. Faithful Pastors can be a true Godsend in supporting, helping, leading, and educating, but are by no means absolutely necessary. That being said, I personally have found regularly participating in worship at Church, in a community led by a Pastor, and particularly regularly partaking in the Eucharist, to be a wonderful affirmation of my faith and praise for Christ Jesus.
>>
>>71634911
I love your Post, Brother and this beautiful image. Jesus comes back wearig battle gear. He carries a weapon that is decribed as a two edge flaming sword that comes out of his mouth. If you notice Jesus speaks and things happen. He uses sound waves to raised the dead, turn water to wine, knocked down the chief priest soldiers on their asses, and heals all type of sickness with spoken word as he manipulates the sub atomic structure. I am so glad I am on his side! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! Deus Vult, my brother!
>>
>>71646640
Yeah man. Everything you need to learn can be found in the Bible. I don't like to get too preachy other than direct people to the word. God wants us to do this because we could be wrong about things or make mistakes and give people wrong information that could be detrimental to them. That's why you should never trust any preacher without seeing for yourself.
>>
>>71648034
I love to read a beautiful humans testimony for Jesus ! He is the word of God. GOD in the flesh! I hope to see you in Paradise with our God, Jesus, and we will both remember this Post. Save me a seat at the big "coming home party"!
>>
>>71634911
glorious image. saved, friend
>>
>>71627106
If you have any intelligence you would know that even Jesus himself said; " I am not of this world. If I were of this world my Angels would fight".
I know God is of a different species and there must be others of his kind, but this world/universe is his and what he says cannot be changed. If these ET's say they are God and set themselves up in the temple know they are devils and do not follow them. Also, my Christian Brothers, neve, ever allow anyone to mark your body, even with infrared tattoo, because it is the Mark! If you receive this mark you will be found guilty and thrown into Hell. As a matter of fact stay away from ALL body marks of any kind. Just to honor GOD. If you have any marks you are OK just don't receive any more. It makes your fellow brothers accepting of marks and that's a negative impact on their souls.
>>
>>71648388
Thank you for your kind words. Truly I was lost until I implored Jesus for help. Verily, I can tell you now that my cup runneth over with His merciful love. Truly, He never left me. See you there indeed.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.