[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hoppe.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
hoppe.jpg
105 KB, 1024x1365
"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They-the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism-will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

Hoppe, The God That Failed
>>
>>71626362
My favorite quote from him is:

"no beggars, bums or homeless. But also no homosexuals, drug users, Jews, Germans, Moslems or Zulus".
>>
>>71626362
Hoppe was my first redpill
>>
>>71626362
>"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order.
>Our dreamland can only be maintained by removing anyone who disagrees with us
>We'll maintain non-aggression by aggressing against all that deviate from our line of thinking
>>
This libertard didn't seem to get the memo

Don't fucking step on me or my rights ever again

And that includes letting me smoke weed with jews
>>
>>71627876
>implying this didn't worked in nazi germany
>>
>>71628011
The difference is that fascism is very clear on that it's not about freedom.
>>
>libertarian
>forcefully "remove people from society" for their ideas

Yeah ok bud. It is clear this man is not a libertarian.
>>
>>71628368
I've found that doublethink is common in hues on this site. Libertarian nationalism is pretty common among them. They're libertarians who would forcefully evict anyone they don't like and nationalists who wouldn't mind getting annexed by the US. Really odd.
>>
>>71628368
If you read Hoppe you'd know that it is not contradictory.
>>
>>71628368
>there is only type of libertarian
>that type is the one that I know
>therefore all the follow my notion of it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.