[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does modern Japanese culture come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Specifically the over the top stylized everything. The cute overload. When did the men begin to become so effeminate? It can't simply be just a post world war 2 nation. Were they this way in the 1970s? To me it seems like it started in the 1980s. Do Japanese have any conspiracy theories on Marxism? Like their culture was massively derailed by outside forces?
>>
They are not effeminate you just have a very narrow and therefore warped view of the true nature of life in Japan.
>>
>>71625997
When they realized that autistic neckbeards spend thousands on cute figurines and waifu merchandise.

The market has spoken.

Other that that they are ok, except they hit to population limit and that's why they don't fuck anymore.
>>
>>71626109
Nigga the population of Japan is decreasing. There's whole documentaries on this
>>
>>71625997
You're confusing "pop culture" with "culture". Visit the Japanese countryside, the average 60 year old will be able to beat your ass no problem.
>>
The 1960s? Because of the rise of high-tech industries I guess. The effeminate men started pretty recently irc
>>
>>71626513
Right but they are people who were real men back in the 70s or so. What I'm saying is, where does all this cutesy bullshit come from? When did it start becoming so mainstream? Also no offence to nips. I love you guys, and it's a shame to see them not be able to reproduce at a high enough rate.
>>
>>71625997
>When did the men begin to become so effeminate?
since ever, it was common to samurais fuck their apprendices. This thing of homosexuality being evil and sodomy being a sin from christianity never existed in China and Japan.
But remember how many soldiers died or killed themselves in ww2. The emperor even send a radio message telling people to kill themselves, and 10 thousand people did it. Post war 2 japan men didn't even went to war or they would had died in kamikazi attacks or killed themselves.
>>
Maybe I like the fact that one of Japan's biggest social issues is that people don't have sex and are reclusive.

Instead of you know being shot by a dindu or something
>>
File: 1450948717536.png (409 KB, 718x601) Image search: [Google]
1450948717536.png
409 KB, 718x601
They are just ahead of time, cute will reign.
>>
>>71626432

Populations always wax and wane. Japan's is once again rising now. Keep up. Continuous growth is just not realistic.
>>
>>71626613
Honestly, Asian men can't compete with white/black dong.

Poor little yellow men.

This is what centuries of inbreeding does to a society. Don't worry, Japan. Wez gonna enreech yo birth rates thu fuck up soon
>>
File: ic3zrzkwasvzppulijel.jpg (127 KB, 636x714) Image search: [Google]
ic3zrzkwasvzppulijel.jpg
127 KB, 636x714
>>71626613
anime grils started in 60/70s
>>
File: 1459330270810.jpg (3 MB, 3123x4831) Image search: [Google]
1459330270810.jpg
3 MB, 3123x4831
>>71626774
MUH DONG
>>
The people lost faith and reverence in their Emperor and it shattered their thousands of years of feudalism in an instant.
>>
>>71626774
you are literally a nigger, leave /pol/
>muh bbc
>>
File: 1461034692582.png (3 MB, 1898x2604) Image search: [Google]
1461034692582.png
3 MB, 1898x2604
they were cool sice the beggining
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.