[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans make fun of Europe for being a cucked country full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: tubman 20 bill.jpg (52 KB, 745x324) Image search: [Google]
tubman 20 bill.jpg
52 KB, 745x324
>Americans make fun of Europe for being a cucked country full of sandcoons
>America is going to have niggers on their bills because white guilt

Who's the cucks now
>>
>>71625714
You are. So what if we got wildlife on our dollars, y'all still sucking muslim dicks
>>
>>71625714
well, it's only a matter of time before my country gets fucked over. I wonder what it'll be... I suppose we elected Justin Trudeau because of his nice hair, and our currency has dropped over 50% in value since
>>
>>71625714
So the mint decides to change our money, and somehow we're bigger cucks than Sven and his bull? Besides now we get to write nigger on them.
>>
>>71625714
The difference is, a majority of white Americans don't want this, while Europeans do.
>>
These changes make sense since 20s are used in drug dealing a lot and it's not like black people are ever gonna legitimately earn anything larger.
>>
>>71626160
>>71626102
this, unlike Europe we still have freedom of speech and self defense, and the largest group of angry people on the planet
>>
>>71626160

Dont kid yourself faggot, this kind of sjw behaviour started in your shitty country and has spread like cancer here.
>>
>>71626305
you fags willingly take it up the ass, you have been long before SJWs became a thing. Don't kid yourself Eurobeta
>>
>>71626363
>Eurobeta
How much of your country's people are white again?
>>
>>71625714
You both are. Southern Hemisphere Best Hemisphere.
>>
>>71626234
>this, unlike Europe we still have freedom of speech and self defense, and the largest group of angry people on the planet

False, false and false

>Got free speech?
Go yell heil hitler in front of a police station
>Muh self defense
I've noticed how effective that was with Bundy
>Largest group of angry fucks
You are not the middle east (YET)
>>
>>71626404
>muh white percentage
at least we won't go extinct before you will, we still have 200 million white people, you have far less
>>71626603
>go yell heil hitler in front of a police station
uh I can because this is the USA? Are you fucking retarded?
>Bundy
nice meme
>Romania calling us the middle east
>>
Even apes are equal to humans
>>
>>71626712
You are literally retarded thinking you could do that and you know that very well.
How is Bundy a meme?
BLM - Angry mob (of chimps) i might add...still doesn't do shit... so where's your right to self defend you pussy ass faggot bitchboi?
>>
>truman is getting put on bill
>jackson is still staying on bill
>a slave owner and a former slave/abolitionist will be on the same bill together
kek
>>
>>71626789
>You are literally retarded thinking you could do that and you know that very well.
You won't get arrested for doing it you fucking retard.The police won't fucking do shit, this isn't Europe.
>>
>>71626603
Take 2 people, one in romania and one in the us. Have them go yell heil hitler in front of their countries respective police stations. Which one do you think would get in more trouble? I think I know the answer.
>>
>>71626789
>so where's your right to self defend you pussy ass faggot bitchboi?
probably the second they lay their hands on me or come on my property, you can legally shoot intruders here, while in most of Europe even so much as hurting the criminal would land you in jail.
>>
>>71626789
This is how cucked europeans are .They can't even comprehend the possibility that there is a place where you can say almost anything without being arrested.
>>
>>71626789
in germany or austria, maybe russia, but sure as hell not in the us. you may loose your job but no arrest
>>
>>71627033
does it really surprise you? It's seriously baffling, even in our worst states you can call people whatever the fuck you want to whoever you want and not get arrested for it. I could call Obama a chimp to his face and nothing would fucking happen.
>>
>>71625904
are you fucking nigger whores on your annual vacation?
>>
File: 1434636957204.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1434636957204.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>71625714

>Who's the cucks now

All of us.
>>
The new $20 is only worth 3/5 of the old $20.
>>
>>71626004

I'm shocked the Americans beat us to it and out-liberaled us by making it a black woman.
>>
>>71626603

>Go yell heil hitler in front of a police station

That's perfectly legal you dumb fucking cuck.

You can march down the street in full SS uniform yelling SIEG HEIL and the cops cannot touch you.

They do it every year in Skokie.
>>
I don't think he'll be replaced. Old Hickory has many fans.
>>
>>71628899
he's still on the back
>>
File: american white nazi.png (596 KB, 1224x906) Image search: [Google]
american white nazi.png
596 KB, 1224x906
>>71625714
>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>America is based as fuck and not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.
>>
Both of you
>>
>>71625714
>Implying anyone in America knew about this shit till yesterday and this fucking morning

The globalists are making their move, they're not digging the Don still being in this race at all and we're being punished.
>>
>>71625714
Actually she was a pretty badass spy.
Plus nobody gives a shit about jackson.
>>
>>71625714
we wuz dollas
>>
>>71626004
50% is bad, USD only dropped by 3/5ths
>>
>>71628846

allofmywut?

Seriously now, I had no idea you could do that. Back here, even if you do the Roman salute you can get prosecuted for hate speech and whatnot.

You can't use Nazi materials or clothing in public, you can't display a fond for the fascist movement or the communist movement, you can't even display a non-nazi swastika without the police taking charges against you.

Hell, most of our second World War heroes and politicians are categorised and labeled as traitors or nazi's, just because they fought for their country against the bolshevics. They are displayed in our history books as evul oppressors that wanted to kill dem jews.

I'm actually sad, I've always wanted to parade in the middle of Bucharest with my grandpa's old SS uniform.
>>
>>71625714
The only thing conservative Americans have left is Donald Trump, and that Hilary cunt is going to be elected anyway.
America is completely far left at this point, blame the jew's or degenerates, there's really nothing you
(the minority/The right) can do about it at this point.
>>
>>71629292
That's why you need a constitution.

It's the only thing keeping America alive from these vultures.
>>
File: 1450709859467.jpg (942 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1450709859467.jpg
942 KB, 1462x1462
>>71626789

Holy fuck Romania get your shit together. Every day we've got self defense cases where people get off scot free. It's just the stupid niggers making noise, and everyone tries to ignore them.

And yes we can put on an SS uniform and go shout Hitler did nothing wrong on the streets and we'll be fine. Sure you'll have some angry people but the police themselves cannot touch you unless you're disruptive.

>Romania in charge of understanding shit
>>
AMERIFAGS PLZ.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST KEKS.

EUROPE GOT 3 MILLION REFUGEES AND IS ON THE BRINK OF CIVIL WAR WITH 450 MILLION PEOPLE

AMERICA GOT 65 MILLION IMMIGRANTS FOR 20 YEARS AND FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>71629325
That's the perception the media has created for you, yes.

It's actually a divided mess right now with one side controlling the narrative.
>>
File: Wut (2).gif (703 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
Wut (2).gif
703 KB, 358x200
>>71629138
>>
File: aliexpress moonman mask.jpg (88 KB, 1204x633) Image search: [Google]
aliexpress moonman mask.jpg
88 KB, 1204x633
too bad that this is only on alienxpress/chinkxpress
>>
>>71629413

we do have a constitution. Actually, I think ours changed for more than 6 or 7 times in less than 100 years.

That's what happens when you're a monarchy, then a constitutional monarchy, then an abusive monarchy, then communists, then a democracy.

Our laws are fucked up beyond recognition and they are constantly changing to reflect the fucking reality that we live in.

Our national hero that kept this country apart in the Second world War is considered an antisemitic genocidal traitor.

Weed is on the same level as heroin and cocaine. Meaning that if they catch you with 1 gram of ganja or 1 gram of cocaine, the penalty is exactly the same.

I could go on but hell, I fucking hate it
>>
>>71625904

At least we don't have KNOWN CRIMINALS on our money eh? Bitch is only famous because she stole farm equipment.
>>
>>71629519
Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump has a chance?. Your vote doesn't even matter, America is a country of fake democracy.
http://lawnewz.com/important/how-the-gop-could-steal-the-nomination-from-donald-trump-even-if-he-wins-majority-of-delegates/
>>
>>71626712

>200 million

It's cute that you actually believe this. The real number is far lower. Anyone who isn't black is called white in the statistics. Unless you start ethnically cleansing America tomorrow, do away with welfare and other anti-white programs marrying women to the state, you're already done for.
>>
>>71629967
I'll be honest with you, 2016 is probably the turning point or the end.

We'll see what happens, everything my country is built on is under attack, but they're trying to suppress a group much larger than anyone realizes.

It's the same reason Trump is still winning despite every possible odd and propaganda piece stacked against him.

That quote about first they laugh, then they fight, then you win isn't all bullshit.
>>
don't rub it in, show some class
>>
>>71626603
>Romania
>white
>>
>>71626909
Headlines in Romania:
"Local hero honors birthday of a great leader."
>>
>>71625714
>spamming the politically incorrect board with shit topics that serve as a diversion to global events
Looks like you desu
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.