[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the danger of PIGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: femhole.jpg (46 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
femhole.jpg
46 KB, 599x596
You know who I really hate? Plain, "intelligent" girls. Not out of "fear of intelligent women", as they often like to claim, but because they're terrible human beings, and terrible women.

Women who are good looking tend to be kind and empathetic. They can be slutty, but they're slutty in a way that belies a credulousness, a belief that this is how the world is for everyone else. I have lots of sex, therefore, so to do most of the world. If they do find out this isn't the case, they're actually struck by a slight existential crisis, which soon passes because of their sunny disposition. They're actually quite pleasant to be around, and as a bernd who is fully aware that I am so ugly and malformed that such girls are out of my league, I can actually feel comfortable around them and even - gasp! - enjoy their company, very much like as how I enjoy my sister's company. I like their silliness, and their weird little innocent habits like listening to Disney songs or crying to Patch Adams. It's all rather childish.

Plain women can be like this as well. Plain, working class girls tend to be a little more cynical than their attractive counterparts, and can be quite vicious too. But a lot of the working class girls I meet, both good looking and plain, are surprisingly modest, down to Earth and nice. They have little aspiration beyond having a stable family, with lots of friends and perhaps a few holidays abroad now and again.

Plain, "intelligent" girls are scum of the fucking Earth, and are solely responsible - alongside weak, effeminate middle class men desperate for pussy - for the current Western society we live in. First, the "intelligence". A middle class tendency to inculcate in your progeny to work hard and be academic combined with a weak father figure who does nothing but lavish praise on his daughter for even minor achievements leads to an inflated ego in the girl, which is only grossly expanded in high school when the girl gets good grades.
>>
K.
>>
File: feminism in a nutshell.jpg (93 KB, 851x851) Image search: [Google]
feminism in a nutshell.jpg
93 KB, 851x851
I got good grades - fantastic grades in fact, which allowed me to go to a very good University - but it didn't change my opinion of myself. I knew the exams and work was easy. In these girls those, it causes them to think they're a child prodigy. When they get to university, they are therefore suffering from grand delusions of intellectual superiority coupled, as I shall explain, with a burning desire to tear down everything around them and build it so that it suits them. This second point is a result of their plain looks. Women are women - they desire the attention of men, specifically, good looking, physically fit men. Men can, with effort, snuff that desire for women out. I have, I no longer have any desire to marry or have children, and I no longer masturbate. For women, who are emotional animals, that desire never goes away. Constantly, they wish for the affections of men who will secretly fuck them in shame, but who would laugh at the idea of marrying them. The fact they will never monopolize his attention leads to anger, seething resentment and shame. "He should be with me!" she cries, as her inflated ego protests "I'm intelligent, confident, and going to be a career woman - I'm superior to other females!". Because she is a woman, and therefore rather stupid, she equates being spurned by these athletic men as indicative that the entirety of society is against her, aka, the conspiracy theory known as the "Patriarchy". She seethes with rage, and becomes feminist. Soon, it's the Patriarchy as to why she can't get a boyfriend - not because she's a bitter, plain girl surronded by better looking, more demure women. It becomes the Patriarchy why someone as magnificent and intelligent as she doesn't get the internship or the University prize in her field, it's the Patriarchy.
>>
File: fem5.jpg (505 KB, 1678x1608) Image search: [Google]
fem5.jpg
505 KB, 1678x1608
Now she has gained a "quest", a desire in all her thoughts and deeds to "change society/tear down the Patriarchy", which is code for "rebuild society so that men recognize me as the goddess that I am".

So we return to her at University. With this quest in mind, the rather standard and mundane quality of contentiousness now practiced to perfection, and a hugely entitled sense of worth, she sets about in her bitter, twisted ways to "right wrongs". She fucks around a lot, slutting on an "intellectual" level, actively seeking - in comparison with good looking women, who never outright seek sex except to tease and flirt - as many cocks as she can, all to make up for the humiliation in high school. Every dicking she gets from a rugby player just fuels the egotistical drive within her more. Finally, when she gets into her career - helped into it by a previous cohort of plain "intelligent" women eager to destroy society as much as she is - she propagate measures to tear down everything. She remains hateful, bitter, cynical and an all round deeply unpleasant person to talk to. She affects male forms of communication and humour not out of a desire too, but as a form of mimicry, a base from of imitation to say "Women can do that, too - and I'm better at it than men!".

Horrible, horrible people, and unfortunately the world is filled with them now. In fact, we're breeding even more, because the recipe that leads to their genesis is now widespread where previously it was limited. Weak, non masculine fathers who will fall over themselves to praise daughters, college educated families that will instill basic hard work skills in thier children, and a social climate that puts "intelligent" women first is the new norm.
>>
File: fem23.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
fem23.png
465 KB, 683x984
Often, you hear how the Plain Intelligent Girls, or the PIGs, are the perfect partner for bernd. She's intelligent - you're intelligent! She likes male hobbies - you like male hobbies! She has a male sense of humour - you have a male sense of humour! Make no mistake - two of those three things are pretensions all as a means to serve her ego, which is a result of everyone telling her the first thing.

In fact, the very worst thing a PIG wants... is to be even anywhere near a bernd. Why? Because everyday in the presence of a bernd reminds her that the only attention she naturally would get are from lesser males, when what she painfully hungers for every single moment of her life is the attention of superior men with superior seed. Being married to a bernd would be the worst state in the world for her - it would constantly, day in day out, acutely remind her of the fact that she can not get what she so craves, while also introducing stressful competition with a male competitor (remember - she's made it her goal to destroy you, and is thus, in everything she does, in competition with you).

In many ways, the PIG is a reflection of bernd during the early stages of berndom - ugly, boring, inflated sense of ego, and burning grudges. While a bernd can actually evolve and learn to transcend his ego, women are incapable of doing so, and thus eternally seethe in rage and hatred. She is little more than a spoilt child, and - if it weren't for her narcissism that makes her angry when ever she is the object of pity - would be pitied.
>>
>>71625870

This is when the beta gets cucked. Cheating gives that ego a boost, and what better way to smash the patriarchy than make the desperate beta male watch her bang someone else. It's win/win in her mind.
>>
>>71625777
its [current year]
>>
>>71625870
>bernd
What's that?
>>
tl;dr I'm not intelligent enough to be on equal level with an intelligent women so I want a dumb bimbo that would probably cuck me
>>
>>71627132
>intelligent
>women
pick one
>>
wtf is a bernd?
>>
>>71627533
>>71626814
Bernd is the german version of Anon.
Posters on Krautchan are called Bernd instead of Anoynmous. That Brit is obiously a Krautchan /int/ user.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.