[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"/pol/ stormfags" - The song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_3.png (502 KB, 859x373) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
502 KB, 859x373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o

Lyrics (RS and EN): http://lyricstranslate.com/sr/sistem-te-laze-system-lying-you.html

Gathered 2+million views in less than 2 days. Has in it literally everything /pol/ preaches: Anti-Merkel/Rothschilds/Rockfellers/Propaganda/Vucic/Clinton/Jews/Media
(But, it also has Trump and Seselj kek)
Calls people for "uprising", and is perfectly posted 4 days before the elections here.

Vucic responded on Twitter:
>I understand these guys, we have to fight more for the youth
pretending he's not the main bad guy here.

What does /pol/ think about it?
>>
>>71625195

I don't speak guttural spitting.
>>
>>71625195
cool
>>
>>71625317
you have lyrics on your language in the post bro
>>
>>71625195
>implying anyone here understands your untermenschen speak
>>
That chorus is catchy af tho even if I barely understand anything.
>>
>>71625466
I provided the translation
>http://lyricstranslate.com/sr/sistem-te-laze-system-lying-you.html
>>
>>71625195
Even the right wing slavs are just white niggers
>>
File: 1404141619984.jpg (276 KB, 1303x877) Image search: [Google]
1404141619984.jpg
276 KB, 1303x877
>>71625195

>slavs praising stormniggers

kek you cant make this shit up
>>
>>71625621
Fake and gay
>>
>>71625621
I doubt that was true, but nevertheless, Hitler was an inferiority complexed idiot when it comes to conquering the world, but was smart about the economy and right about the Jews
>>
60 years old and still rap about "revolution"

fucking wiggers
>>
>>71625824
>Hitler
> right

Pick one slave
>>
Original song used for the beat if someone's intrested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBznry5qAs

>>71625992
So you defend Jews, or oppose his marvelous economy plan, or both?
>>
>>71625195
Gotta say the song is pretty amazing. Very catchy.
Glad to see these kind of things getting attention. It's a good way to mitigate the cultural propaganda although this is barely a kink in their armour. This is a fight for the undecided, it's going to be almost impossible to turn anyone to the other side.
>>
File: 1458242287699.jpg (28 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1458242287699.jpg
28 KB, 400x387
>tfw Vucic will have near 50 percent votes anyway
>>
SISTEM TE LAZE
>>
I wish I knew more than one language desu, would be nice as fuck to be able to understand this shit without referring to lyrics.
>>
>>71626653
TISINA TAMO
>>
>>71627353
It pretty cool, since Serbian is basically the same language as in the ex-yu (except Slovenia and Macedonia), but again, all Slav langs are similar, so you can for example understand the topic and the point of what some Czech guy wanted to say, even though you never heard Czech in you life

Are you of Balkan descent or?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.