[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANCIENT SITES ALIGNEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: world2x.gif (50 KB, 709x231) Image search: [Google]
world2x.gif
50 KB, 709x231
http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html

Please explain
>>
A witch did it.
>>
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71623692
>>>/x/
>>
maybe if the whole world puts on tinfoil hats aliens will come
>>
File: AgeOfKangz.jpg (143 KB, 680x870) Image search: [Google]
AgeOfKangz.jpg
143 KB, 680x870
Fun fact.

The Angkor Watt, Giza, and Naza are all at the same latitude.

Also I hear that Roswell and Mount Hermon (Where demons land in the book of Enoch) are related in some way.
>>
>>71623720
>pasta
don't want
>>71623719
how?
>>
WE
>>
>>71623692
But that's not a straight line. It's 4 different curved lines.

It only looks straight because it's a two dimensional depiction of a three dimensional sphere.
>>
>>71623692
Those are all at different curvatures. You tipped the globe in different positions so it would do that.
>>
>>71623958
It is an ecuator, hence non straight, Cheops pyramid being the centre of a complex net of strategically placed sites. Why? How?When? Who?
>>
File: G0.gif (19 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
G0.gif
19 KB, 475x475
>>71623963
>>
>>71623692
Probably because they are celestially aligned to the sun.

That line represents the "true" equator on various dates as the earth goes round the sun.

It could also just be a coincidence.
>>
>>71624220
>coincidence
anon pls
also, how from nazca to cheops and to the hipothetical north pole defined from such ecuator que get a triangle which has exactly the same proportions as Cheops pyramid??
>>
http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/blog/

complete coincidence
>>
>>71623692
Wow what the fuck. Okay, OP, tell me now before I start reading this, does he explain it in any plausible manner?
>>
>find maximum amount of historical sites for equator at lattitude x
>wow guys must be magic
As long as there's more historical sites outside of that line than on it it's garbage
>>
>>71624661
>complete coincidence
dont think so
>>71624661
>http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/blog/
thanks
>>
>>71625401
http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2015/10/13/water/

this post was a fun read
>>
>>71625401
also; dragonborn

rip dragonchan
>>
File: 1442631466772.jpg (11 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
1442631466772.jpg
11 KB, 170x250
This is so fucking stupid

>>>/x/
>>
>>71623692
Well golly jee given the hundreds of thousands of ancient sites it sure is shocking that a few line up
>>
>>71624883
no explanation is given. just facts
>>71625151
you forget about the distances between those sites. nothing seems to be random there. apparently there was a global culture by that time
>>
>>71623692
what is the 3rd dot in the first globe? Atlantis?
>>
its also possible that ancient peoples built shit where they lived, and that they lived at the equator since its always warm?

Pretty simple explanation honestly.
>>
>>71623692
Having read this I can say this can only have one explanation. Aliens.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.