[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 4907_35242337_hr.jpg (3 MB, 2036x3040) Image search: [Google]
4907_35242337_hr.jpg
3 MB, 2036x3040
What does /pol/ think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
>>
nigger cunt
>>
Who?

But I don't like her
>>
anti-muzzie

still a shitskin immigrant tho
>>
>>71622661
Would be racist against Somalians but for her.
>>
Why do Somalians look kind of different from other niggers?
>>
She hates muslims more than the whole of /pol/ combined

Left The Netherlands a.k.a the cucktrain before PC culture went really mainstream

She's alright
>>
>>71622661
meh, disliked her at first but she is growing on me
>>
>>71622815

back migration from eurasia. theyre mixed with arabs.
>>
Good enough to fuck.
>>
>>71622702

t muhammad.
>>
>>71622661
Should go back to the shithole she crawled ojt of.
>>71622815
Because they're East Africa, over with Ethiopia. Peoples are different.
>>
>>71623117
Elaborate on the differences between East Africa and the rest of Africa, people-wise.
>>
This was enough to make me think some blacks are redeemable. She seems very based and fair.
>>
>>71622661
She's cute. Can see a light behind her eyes. Would date.
>>
>>71626636
I don't think she would date people like you, Paco.
>>
>>71622661
This woman is pretty based tho, same as Brigitte Gabriel.
Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y&index=33&list=LLW81Nx3INaU550gv2Md50Ng
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.