[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other Slavic/eastern european nation actually achieved something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: epin.png (25 KB, 798x958) Image search: [Google]
epin.png
25 KB, 798x958
What other Slavic/eastern european nation actually achieved something and is a strong nation besides Russia. I know Nikola Tesla and that there are many other inventions made by Slavs but besides Russia I don't see any other nation that is strong and powerful and actually did something for the world we live in.

Why for example are small nations like the Baltic states and isn't half of Ukraine in Russia's hands? I don't see why they are a country when the population is in e.Ukraine almost all Russian and in the baltics 1/3 Russian. How many inhabitants does Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania have in total 6 million?

Same with the Balkan nations. Why aren't they all United like Yugoslavia atleast at that time they were seen as a more powerful and bigger country.

Well /pol/
>>
>>71622478
Why aren't you part of the Holy Roman Empire?
>>
>>71622646
Because Italy isn't the Roman empire anymore and there are many countries between us before they touch us and get Nijmegen again. If France and belgium were part I wouldn't mind joining the Roman empire. Seems like a nice alliance
>>
File: 1456523278365.jpg (666 KB, 989x764) Image search: [Google]
1456523278365.jpg
666 KB, 989x764
>>71622478
>>
File: shrek.jpg (472 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
472 KB, 2197x1463
>>71623795
>sure thing kiddos
>kiddos
why
so
cringe
>>
>>71622478
>Why aren't they all United like Yugoslavia atleast at that time they were seen as a more powerful and bigger country

tribalism
>>
>>71622478
>pic
It's not a coincidence by any means, Peter the Great literally stole your flag.
>>
File: polanstronk.png (14 KB, 548x344) Image search: [Google]
polanstronk.png
14 KB, 548x344
>>71622478
>I don't see any other nation that is strong and powerful
polan used to be very very stronk and mighty
much stronker than russia nowadays
>>
>>71623795
>America didn't invent all of these thing
calm down and take another hit of the krocodil there Ivan Ivanovich
>>
>>71622478
Last time I checked Romania had a bigger population then Netherlands and your country is smaller too, so why don't you unite with the bigger countries around you?
>>
>>71622478
So according to this I'm the french now?
>>
I'll collaborate with the Swiss to make the world's first cybernetic spine. You'll see.
>>
>>71624415
Slavs do have good people it's just that they live in shit infested countries where they can't shine to their full potential so we use US of A.
>>
>autistic russiaboo thread yet again
>>
File: natronie.jpg (131 KB, 775x744) Image search: [Google]
natronie.jpg
131 KB, 775x744
Also baltic countries is polish clay
we defend
we warry you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE
>>
>>71624521

That's like saying Africa is full of geniuses but they can't shine there
>>
>>71624374
Poland is strong when Russia is weak and Russia is strong when Poland is weak. 2 powers that close cannot both be strong at the same time
>>
>>71624521
>slavs are good people
>problem is they live in slav infested countries
wot m8?
>>
>>71622798
HOLY roman empire, not the roman empire fucktard
>>
>>71622478
Serbia is pretty relevant
was an empire in middle ages and controlled almost entire Balkan, created Kingdom of SHS and Yugoslavia, created non-aligned movement, etc.
It's important even now geopoliticaly
And you already mentioned Tesla
>>
>>71624415
>American education
>>
>>71624997
I see slavs as niggers of Latvia, normal latvians kids are influenced by their cancerous language, music, lifestyle.
>>
>>71622478
eastern europe is a buffer zone between the west and russia. we are not allowed to achieve anything. all our attempts were shut down by the combined forces of west and russia

/thread
>>
File: FOREIGNERSBTFO.jpg (100 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
FOREIGNERSBTFO.jpg
100 KB, 1200x967
>>71623795

cool story m80
>>
>>71623795
>modern
>modern
>modern
>modern
>modern

So even though the majority of groundbreaking discoveries were made by English, German, and French scientists, we'll just define modern as being after a Slave made their little thing.
>>
>>71624374
Sure..
>>71624415
burger pls
>>71624453
We got enough space but Belgium vlaamingen might become our clay again if it collapses
>>71624596
What does this thread have to do with Russianboo? I'm just saying Russian is the only successful Slavic/eastern European country and asking why other eastern-european don't unite so they become a better nation.

>>71625133
It isn't holy to me when it got rekt by some German niggers

>>71625161
You guys should unite the Balkan again

>>71625436
Well half of eastern Europe is literally Russian clay Ukraine, belarus and baltics.

Why not uniting Poland, Czech republic and Slovakia

And all of the Balkan except albania. That would make them pretty strong
>>
>>71625350
>meanwhile balts are niggers in Belarus
We should exchange population I guess.
>>
>>71622478

You'll see things come out from this generation (slav millennials). The previous was busy destroying communism and setting up infrastructure for us. The one after us will maintain the wealth we build.

Before the mid 20th century like 90%+ of slavic people were peasantry, living in rural settings.
>>
>>71626078
Guess you guys are doing better now
>>
>>71625838
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
Vmbo'er of wat?
Basiskennis
>>
>>71623795
WE
>>
>>71626219
Ging van vwo naar havo omdat ik te gemakzuchtig was.

Het is niet eens holy dus wat probeer je? Zijn je gevoelens geraakt ofso?
>>
>>71624362
Two accounts of the flag's origin connect it to the tricolour used by the Dutch Republic (the flag of the Netherlands); however, the truth of neither having been established, both accounts remain speculative only.
>>
>>71625598
Wtf is Slovakia doing there? Though that invention of sheep fucking kamasutra isnt that significant.
>>
>>71626308
>ofso
Romeinse en roomse verschilt nogal
>>
>>71625838

>"I know nothing about history" the post

Empires come and go, Aquaman. What once was isn't anymore. That's like saying Holland should belong to Spain or Austria or France because they were once under their control.
>>
Polska never lost a war 1v1.
Polska was also the biggest, and most powerful country in europe, for a long time. 1400-1700 were the "Golden Ages of Kicking Ass".

I have no reason to be ashamed by my history, and i sure as shit dont feel like we are "worse" than Russia.

I've seen Russia with my own eyes. Its.... not that great as the Russians think it is.

If there will be a war vs Poland someday in the future, it will AGAIN be a europe-wide gangbang, surrounded rape-fest, just like it always was.
Got win against us alone.
>>
>>71626637

*cant win against us alone
>>
>>71622478
Russia would turn Baltics and eastern europe into economic garbage dumb
>>
File: 1457993242190.jpg (12 KB, 170x166) Image search: [Google]
1457993242190.jpg
12 KB, 170x166
>>71626637
>If there will be a war vs Poland someday in the future, it will AGAIN be a europe-wide gangbang
could you fuckin not?
>>
>>71622478
there are a lot of historical scientific figures from minor slav countries that are kind of irrelevant for most day to day life, like botanists who discovered a certain kind of fungus and had it named after him. things of that nature
>>
File: alone.png (471 KB, 502x729) Image search: [Google]
alone.png
471 KB, 502x729
>>71626637
the invasion of poland was a 1v1 war faggot
the russkies joined at the last moment

also, good job at sending cavalry against panzers
>>
>>71622478

I agree with 1 thing, though.

Ukraine is a fake, failed state and should be removed from the maps.

Eastern Ukraine goes to Russia, just like it always was.
Western Ukraine goes to Polska, just like it always was.

Shit, even Emperor Putin himself said that it would be a great idea, but no one would agree with him.
>>
>>71622478
Slavs:
> drink litres upon litres of alcohol
> live in countries outside their ancestry and complain how their current country they live in is shit compared
>>
>>71626979

I suppose all the Greek money that should go to education went into paying debts.

No surprise here.
>>
>>71626877

Hey, bro, say that to ze germans and the russians. They're the backstabbing experts.
>>
>>71626997
Hey yall don't say that
>>
>>71622478
Well we used to have a pretty cool country. Even the multikulti worked because we all spoke the same language.
But your jewish overlords had to keep meddling and corrupting people that were close to Tito and so SFRJ collapsed.

But, given the level of cuckery and degeneracy in the West, it's just a matter of time before the actual revolution begins and we finally get to punish everyone who led us down this hellish path.

Also, united Balkans (no Albos) when?
>>
>>71627237

Bro, i have nothing against Ukraincy as people, but you really fail at being a country.

How many fistfights were in the parliament this week?
Like 99,9% of your government is turbo-corrupt, and half the country doesnt even know what nationality they are.

It may sound rough, rude and shitty, but western Ukraine would be better for your people in Polish hands, and eastern Ukraine would be much, much better if it was taken by Russia.
>>
>>71627110
no our education system is decent and my knowledge about ww2 doesn't come from school my friend
>>
>>71627228
true. hopefully we side with you guys this time
>>
Threads like these are the reason why the East feels no sympathy for the West.

>What the fuck why do you have a country don't you know that there are quotas before you can be considered a real country?
>C'mon just join up you are triggering my map autism and making Geography harder
>You never achieved anything because you didn't have a state and now that you do have a state why does it exists, you never achieved anything
>wooooooow what do you mean you don't want anything to do with Russia and want to be closer to Europe, like what the fuck bro?

>>71627426
You know very well that nothing is better in the hands of Russians.
Might as well give it to Georgians.
>>
>>71627426
I'm actually a bong, just travelling through. Find it kinda fun to have this flag when I post.

But yeah dude this place has a major identity crisis. Odesans are neither Ukrainian or Russian. They are Odesans.. in Kolomoisky's old city and youncan see the corruption in the state of it. Off to Mariupol and Donetsk to see if I can understand their ideas and identity.

Would probably help the country if Russia and US stopped fucking shit up so the people could sort things out internally
>>
>>71627616

Then your knowledge sucks dicks, because no one charged tanks with lances, and "last moment" isnt taking literally 50% of a countries territory.
>>
>>71627660
Yeah there are reports about Crimea and how the locals are regretting things as the initial money happy times are over, they are earning less and their businesses are being bought out by Moscow
>>
>>71627763
my good lad
in the molotov-ribbentop pact the soviets agreed that they would hop in the war in 2 weeks.
poland was already done for
>>
>>71624454

Sure, if France was insane and Spanish.
>>
>>71628039

I really dont care that you think taking 50% of a country is "joining in the last moment".

No one cares, why dont you go spend millions of euros on some pointless bullshit and go cry to the germans about it.
>>
>>71628330
stop with the ad hominem poland
>>
>>71627856

Crimeans arent happy about being Russia now?

Hmmm, i'll have to research that later.
Its difficult for me to acknowledge that anything can be worse when its no longer under Ukraine's government.
>>
>>71628397

I will if you stop pissing me off with your bullshit.
>>
>>71622478

mind=blone
>>
>>71628428
What I have been told, by my family friend in Odesa (very smart and reliable source) is that there are now grumbles. Originally there was the honeymoon period with income having gone up. But now that has pretty much leveled out. Also in terms of the tourist businesses such as Hotels, Resturants being taken away from locals and owned by oligarch types from Moscow/bigger cities.

I'd like to go and see for myself but that doesn't seem to be an option
>>
>>71628428
>>71629484

Though I do bare in mind that ofcourse this sort of thing would be said as pro Ukies will want to think this as a form of seeking solace in the loss
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.