[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about people with physical disabilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
What does /pol/ think about people with physical disabilities and their place in society?
>>
>>71622274
>What does /pol/ think about people with physical disabilities and their place in society?
What place in society?
>>
>>71622274
If some of those people were born long ago, they would have been thrown off of a cliff.
>>
>>71622853

if you were born long ago you'd probably be a proper shakespearean cuckold in arranged marriage
>>
>>71622274

If they can provide a meaningful contribution to society no need to treat them any differently - benefits should really only be given to those wounded in the line of duty. If they're so disabled there is no way for them to contribute to society whatsoever, charities should be encouraged to take care of them, and they should only live on the dole as a complete last resort.
>>
>>71622991
top jej
Anyway OP what show is? I wanna fug all dem disabled girls
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1000x600
>>
>>71622274
wait, so this isn't a picture of the jackass crew?
>>
One of my colleagues has hands but no arms.

Nice guy. It'd be a shame to gas him.
>>
>>71622274
They make us laugh and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>71622274
they should be integrated and by this i dont mean gibsmedat.I think they don't want pity.We could find them special jobs.
>>
>>71623418
..such as being part of a meat pie?
>>
File: remove tard.jpg (65 KB, 760x970) Image search: [Google]
remove tard.jpg
65 KB, 760x970
>>
>>71622274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o0Qp5J_Oo8
>>
>>71622274
The new mad max looks better and better
>>
What's wrong with the on in the miidle? Webbed feet or some shit?
>>
>>71623747

she's a woman.
>>
I've always wondered how blind people know they are done wiping
>>
>>71622274
If they're detected with a significant abnormality in the womb they should be aborted.
If the disability is from an attack or accident they should be helped, but if the disability is severe enough they should be given the option of assisted suicide to end their suffering.
>>
>>71623966
By smelling the toilet paper, of course
>>
File: AR-140629952.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
AR-140629952.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>71624267
So, take these two as an example. The guy has cerebral palsy, while the girl is paralyzed after a car accident.

Do you think one should live and the other one should die?
>>
>>71622274
They should be the only ones entitled to welfare, and even then, they're some of the most based people you can encounter, largely more based than many fit and able ones.

They're hardly an issue, for they can prove even someone at a huge disadvantage can succeed in all areas of life. But apparently being a nigger, or being born in a shitty suburb, is harder than being born with no arms.
>>
>>71624267
My mates ex, when she was a foetus the doctor told her parents she was very likely to have downs or that she would have downs or something.
Then she was born w/out downs and perfectly fine. So there's that degree of uncertainty, can't be right about everything 100% of the time.
>>
>>71623966
Spain asking the real questions
>>
>>71624399

That spatial awareness rating better be on point then.
>>
>>71624687
Yes. The severely mentally handicapped should be euthanized.
>>
>>71625023
>Cerebral Palsy
>Mental handicap
It's a fucking neurological disorder, caused by an injury sustained during childbirth. It affects their motor skills and speech, but rest assured, their minds can be perfectly intact.
The fact that he used it in the first place as an example that can be "detected" in the womb though is fucking retarded.
>>
File: illkickyourass.gif (2 MB, 314x323) Image search: [Google]
illkickyourass.gif
2 MB, 314x323
>>71622274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX8R34fONnA

Pain, nor damage don't end the world. Nor despair, or fucking beatings...the world ends when you are dead.
>>
>>71622274
It sucks that mutation always results in disability e.g. no legs, small brain, useless eyes etc.

Why can't it result in fully functioning extras like an other pair of arms, night vision eyes, super legs etc.?
>>
>>71625812
This. When are humans gonna evolve a sixth finger already?

Even reversion of turned off genes we already have somewhere in our dna would be fucking awesome.

>gills
>neanderthal strength, larger brainsize, immune system
>the tapetum lucidum layer of most mammals eyes that reflects light and lets them see in what we consider the dark.
>super keen smell, touch, eyesight, hearing
>Prehensile toes and tails
>appendix that actually does something, so we eat grass to survive if there wwas a famine
>better functioning kidneys, so we dont have to drink or eat as much

All of these were in our primate ancestors. We just need to methylate some dna base pairs and turn the unexoressed genes back on. Why the fuck doesnt mutation and evolution do this already?
>>
>>71623151

>jej

Fuck off, Anglo scum.
>>
>>71622274
Gatherings like this, back in the day, were referred to as a circus. I could have sworn we realized those were exploitive and treated their "attractions" like shit.
>>
>>71622274
People with any hereditary physical/mental disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce.

People with physical disabilities caused by things other than genetics (e.g. a car crash) should be allowed to reproduce.

People with serious mental disabilities (brain damage, mental retardation, serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia) hereditary or not, should not be allowed to raise children.

People with physical/mental disabilities that effect their ability to work should be allowed to seek employment at jobs where they are still able to perform their duties at a competitive level, and be given benefits should this not be enough to earn a living wage.
>>
Those handicap women are sexy.
>>
>>71627819
In
>>71622274
or
>>71624687
?
>>
>>71623356
He sounds cool as shit any pics?
>>
>>71627907
All of them.
>>
>>71623595
my sides
>>
I hope we can heal people who get paralyzed after a crash or so soon.
>>
If they can self support the they're welcome to stay, but without a single penny of government money. If thier family wants to finance them, then again, they're welcome to stay.

But, if you expect to sit on your arse in a rent free house, getting free food, gas and lecky as well as a free weekly wage, all because you can't want or have one arm or whatever then it's off to the gas chamber. Also, all NHS births must be healthy, or correctable with immediate surgery. No downies or legless kids
>>
Only ok if it's a veteran.
>>
>>71622274
What's the disability of the milf in the middle? Man-hands?
>>
that mohawk guy is scary as fuck
>>
>>71623747
>>71628648
She's deaf.
>>
>>71628804
Just shoot her, deafs are the worst. They actually think their disability allows them a "culture"
>>
>>71622274

Waste of resources.

Cull the lot of them.
>>
>>71624687

She's goddamn adorable.
>>
>>71628804
That's hot, how old?
>>
>>71622274
Could beat the living shit out of ll of them as the same time and I'm nothing
> So why are they squaring up?

> Grandmother had to use a wheelchair almost entire life
> Was a great engineer and scientist and taught me a lot.

But being a poser is just as useless as all of those able-bodied narcissists. So who gives a fuck.
>>
>>71628983
She's slightly above average by Norwegian standards, if you disregard the fact that she's paralyzed from the waist down.

Would you breed with her?
>>
>>71629362

Shit, I need to get out of butterland and go to where the women are actually pretty on a regular basis.

Yes, I'd have beautiful white babies with her. The paralyzed thing is actually a plus for me, I'm hopelessly drawn to damaged goods.
>>
>>71622274
Well, you can develop technologies to correct their problems. Cybernetic prosthesis do much in fixing that problem.

The other part of that problem is genetics. Developing genetech to fix their genes so their children didn't inherit it would (in a way) get rid of the physically disabled forever.

But you must be selective of who could get these things. Human garbage, like criminal scum and degenerates, should not have access to these technologies so that their lines will end with them. Only give access to those worthy of it. Say you have someone that would be the next Stephen Hawking--he should get access to it.
>>
>>71629565
Just go to the Norwegian thread, /norgetråden/, on /int/.

If you post the picture and ask where you can find girls like that, I'm sure they can help you.
>>
Just a question /pol/..
Im deaf, am i allowed to be here? :(
>>
I know many people with disabilities and they are great people. Mostly scientists and doctors tho.
>>
>>71630937
no, you must be deported to sweden.
>>
>>71630937
No, only an impossibly high standard never met before is suitable for life - all else must be euthanised
>>
File: 1456630786782.jpg (41 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1456630786782.jpg
41 KB, 422x600
>>71631575
>>71631608
>>
Paraplegic since a year ago, it fucking sucks guys. Ill never feel like a man again
>>
I saw a special on tv about a guy who had his legs blown off. He continued to Work as a contractor, would crawl under houses to fix wiring and other stuffs.

After seeing that i knew disabilities don't hold you back from being a functioning member of society.
>>
Woman on right missing a leg. Still in better shape than most ham Americans I'm surrounded by.
>>
File: 1442166195934s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1442166195934s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>71623595
WTF
>>
>>71622274
If there is significant risk of passing on debilitating genetic conditions then they should not be allowed to breed. Or if they are so disabled that they cannot be legally allowed to be in charge of minors then they should not breed. If possible try and find some gainful employment even if it's just Street cleaners etc.
>>
>>71622274
fine with me. They can't help it unlike the gibsmedat morons who are just lazy.. And disabled people/handicapped people are actually trying more to get jobs than the gibsmedat crowd..
>>
>>71622274
A lot of those in pic related weren't born disabled, they were severely injured being badasses.

As for people with down syndrome etc yeah abort them in the womb.
>>
>>71622274
If you're not a burden and you're able to contribute, it's all good.
>>
>>71623595
The fuck is this holy fucking shit
>>
>>71624776
This
>>
>>71622824
fpbp
>>
>>71622274
WE NEED TO DISABLE THEM
>>
File: lilly3.png (589 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
lilly3.png
589 KB, 1000x750
>>71622274
It's a lot less cute in real life. Also, the people in your image look like they're a part of some post-apocalypse gang.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.