[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rosa Parks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 5345234324324.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
5345234324324.jpg
142 KB, 1200x1200
Did she refuse to move to the back of the bus because she wanted to start a revolution? Why didn't she move?
>>
>>71621754
She just copied someone else. A darker black girl did it before her, but the social justice movement wanted a whiter looking black girl to get publicity for it. (an excuse to getting one of their own famous)
>>
there were black people back there...
>>
File: dindu muffin.png (345 KB, 958x639) Image search: [Google]
dindu muffin.png
345 KB, 958x639
>>71621754
I don't think she did it to start a revolution, probably just did it to spite the driver or a random redneck.

Too bad that all the dindus seem to have taken from this is the idea that not abiding by the law will somehow make the world a magical place free of -isms.
>>
she was tired an shit
>>
she wanted to jump over seats when the bus hit a big bump
>>
File: A Weekend At Bernies.png (235 KB, 594x323) Image search: [Google]
A Weekend At Bernies.png
235 KB, 594x323
Claudette Colvin
a 15 year old pregnant black girl
buried in history by the civil rights movement
this is the danger of sjw assholes trying to change history
>>
Blacks haven't lived up to her example. The behavior of most blacks today proves that segregation was correct.
>>
>>71622330
That's pretty disturbing that they don't mention Claudette in the same breath as Rosa Parks.
>>
She should've went to the back because niggers are worthless and violent and shouldn't live in a white society.
>>
Seems to me that blacks want separation nowadays. She should have stayed in her safe space.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>71621754
Hint: Look at her nose and you will understand.
>>
>>71621754
She was a precursor to BLM, just another uppity nigger who thought she was better than whites.
>>
I've noticed at my university that blacks, mostly the women just walk themselves to the front of the line and always want to be the first on the bus. Is this something in their genes that make them want to sit at the back of the bus?
>>
Just another lazy nigger
>>
>>71621754

Just another lazy nigger.
>>
>Rosa Parks was the secretary of the local (((NAACP))). In August of 1955, (four months before the bus incident) Parks attended the Highlander Folk School in Mount Eagle, Tennessee. Highlander was founded in 1932 by Myles Horton and Don West, who were joined later that year by James Dombrowski upon the latter’s return from Russia. All were members of the Communist Party. The schools' original purpose was to train Communist activists on how to promote textile strikes, hold protest marches, and march in picket.

>In his book, "My Awakening" David Duke paints a picture of the NAACP that suggests a typical Banker-Communist front. (pp.282-284) Although founded in 1909, it didn't have a Black President until the 1970's. Until then, its President and Board were mainly drawn from the ranks of Communist Jews.

>Carl Braden, and Dumbrowski, who founded the SCEF were arrested for bombing homes of Negro and attempting to place blame on whites. This is a frequent Communist-style tactic. The Montgomery Industrial School, founded and staffed by Northern whites for black children was twice burnt by Klu Klux Klan. Local Klan said the fires were set by Jewish Communists parading as the Klan. The NAACP is nothing more than a Jewish scam. Financed by Rosenwald, Schiff, Billikopf, and run by Henry Moscowitz and Joel Springarn of Columbia University.

http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-26/04.html
http://www.rense.com/general68/rosa.htm
>>
>>71621754
>Did she refuse to move to the back of the bus

She actually was sitting in the back of the bus where black people were supposed to be.

She refused to give up her seat to a white dude when the bus got full and whitey wanted to sit down in the back of the bus where black people were supposed to be sitting/standing.

Seriously look it up.
>>
She was literally one of those frizzy haired mulatto chick SJWs but in the 50s.
>>
>>71623268
>In the recent Black-Jewish split...They also boast that at least 90 percent of the civil-rights legal effort has come from Jewish attorneys and has long been supported by Jewish money.

>The organization that fought many of these battles was the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, an organization separate from the NAACP itself. At this writing, Jews still lead it. Jake Greenberg has been active in the legal fund for years and was the chief attorney for Brown in the famous Supreme Court case Brown v Board of Education. In that nefarious decision, the Supreme Court — in one devastating stroke of the pen — initiated the transformation of the American public educational system from one of the best in the world to one of the worst in the First World.

>Martin Luther King Jr. fell under the guidance of Stanley Levison, who wrote many of King’s speeches, including, some say, the “I Have a Dream” speech delivered at the March on Washington. John and Robert Kennedy warned King to disassociate himself from Levison because of Levison’s Communist record. King, however, found Levison invaluable and refused. The Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) also had key Jewish involvement in their formative periods, and most of the nominally White “Freedom Riders” that went South were Jews. The famous case of the three Freedom Riders killed in Philadelphia, Mississippi, involved Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney — two Jews and one Black.

>King even spent the night before his assassination copulating with and beating White prostitutes. On the FBI surveillance tapes the “Reverend King” can be heard during intercourse to say, ” I’m f—ing for God!” and “I’m not a Negro tonight!” The King records are so damning that the tapes and other FBI documents were sealed for 50 years. Despite these facts, King’s Jewish handlers and their allies in the media were steadfast in their laudatory portrayal of King.
>>
File: 1458414922705.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458414922705.png
15 KB, 300x300
>>71623574
This
If whites didn't overreacted like woman the civil right movement would have never happen
>>
>>71623890
Forgot the link:
http://incogman.net/2016/01/happy-ho-loving-kommie-joo-neegra-day/
>>
>>71621754

She didn't move because she was an uppity baboon who wasn't picking my cotton by threat of whip or starving to death in a mud hut on her own continent.

Basketball Americans are ingrates no matter their circumstances. Even the rich ones cry about inequality but won't lift a finger to help their own kind.
>>
>>71623898
It was a setup. The previous woman who got in trouble for not giving up her seat was a known slut. They couldn't have her be the face of a movement. They needed someone squeaky clean. Mrs. Parks was waiting for the opportunity to not give up her seat though she didn't know when it would happen. Whites walked right into the trap that had been set for them. As much as I hate niggers, it was a stupid assholish policy. Blacks simply took advantage of white stupidity to advance their cause.
>>
Because she was paid to do so by the NAACP.
>>
So jews are bad for pushing civil rights.

But jews also push abortion.. which has killed hundreds of millions of black fetuses.

So are jews heroes or villians, stormturds? make up your minds.
>>
She was a commie agitator who was indeed looking for a fight. She said herself "I wasn't tired." She was charged up and ready.
>>
she was a card carrying communist and instructed to do it

They knew that the politicians were all nigger loving liberals, so they just need to pretend to be oppressed & file lawsuits
>>
File: commies.png (198 KB, 608x241) Image search: [Google]
commies.png
198 KB, 608x241
>>
>>71621754
she was just edgy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.