[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Iran look like without the revolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png (33 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
33 KB, 2000x1143
How would Iran look like without the revolution?
>>
>>71621648
it probably would be another mideast failed state, especially after trying their version of the arab spring
>>
File: revolvingdoor.png (7 KB, 406x401) Image search: [Google]
revolvingdoor.png
7 KB, 406x401
>>
File: Tehran, ca. 1960s-1970s (1).jpg (779 KB, 1521x1600) Image search: [Google]
Tehran, ca. 1960s-1970s (1).jpg
779 KB, 1521x1600
>>71621648
Something like Turkey, maybe even better.
>>
Hot fuckin bitches as far as the eye can see
>>
>>71621648

They needed a conservative revolution. Teheran is already getting pretty degenerate. Imagine that without the revolution.

But they should have toned down anti-Western and anti-American sentiments decades ago and made pro-market reforms.
>>
>>71622059
True. I've gotten a huge fuckton of nudes from bitches living in Tehran. Much harder to get them from bitches living elsewhere in Iran.
>>
Usually, I hate it when Western beta traitors blame the States for 'triggering Muslims' or some other bullshit, but in Iran, the Brits and the US literally staged a coup d'état to oust Mossadegh because he wanted to nationalize the petrol industry.
I am Iranian, I can provide some context.

The Shah was a puppet, became aware of the strings near the end of his rule. He treated the people very poorly, but he did bring a sense of pride in ancient Iranian history. That's just me, though. Secret police, the whole 9. It was much more free, but it was an inexperienced government. If we tried it again with better leadership, more isolationist, and no Sunni Iraqi aggressors, it would've turned out differently.

The revolutionaries promised a total 180 from what the Shah was doing, but so it goes with pigs and farmers. It was basically the same, except this time, the supreme authority was derived from a divine power, and how dare you speak out against a divine power! People are treated like shit, but modern Iranian youth are smartening up and abandoning smelly Arab Islam. However, they are on the verge of becoming Westernized, in the sense of degeneracy. All that repressed sexual energy. Shi'as in Iran are becoming more relaxed (certainly better than the Sunnis), but we still have miles to go. Sanctions from the Jews claiming we are "two months from a bomb" a few times a year sure doesn't help.

In conclusion, it's a shame that a nation with such potential was completely shit upon. I blame the Mongol invasions and the Caliphate, sure isn't helping that we are located in the shittiest place in the world.

>>71621946
I find it degenerate to mate with women outside of your group because you create hybrid abominations, which is why I exclusively stay with my own kind. I suggest you do the same as well.
>>
>>71621648
Destabilizing rhe middle east was a good thing, as the countries are now unable to use oil money ro build infrastructure and be competitive with the world.
Too bad it had to coincisently happen at the same time lefties went apeshit ans kikes rolled out their plans for white genocide.
Wait a second...
>>
File: cal.jpg (31 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
cal.jpg
31 KB, 500x407
>>71622181
pics or it didn't happen.
you know how it goes around here.

>boom.
>>
>>71622764
Please don't encourage the whores. Let them muddle around in the dirt, take a stand against filthy degenerates.

All I want to do is settle down with a right-wing, Iranian woman (I am Iranian, stay with your own kind), but so many of them are whores now thanks to your nudes and Snapchats and shit. Thanks for spreading the real disease, Cultural Marxism.
>>
>>71621648
Think of Dubai, but without all the religious shit. I think it would be a nice place.

I was always wondering why during WWII there was a big conference in Tehran. I thought it was a shithole, but in fact it was like a middle-eastern Paris that time.
>>
>>71622764
But they'd be executed or imprisoned
>>
Here is the Shahanshah near the end of his reign, he is beginning to see the strings with disdain for the future of his people, even though he did not do miracles to help them rise up from the gutters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.