[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I am a delegate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
I wont say which state, or who I am bound to.

My question to you is, if I am bound on first vote, and unbound on second ballot, should I vote my candidate, or vote with my fellow delegates for state winner?

I wont say what state of course, or who my candidate is, as I want honest answers, without your preference.

/pol and 4chan def the place for truth, wish more of the net was anonymous.

thanks, look forward to your answers.
>>
File: kekking.jpg (27 KB, 299x393) Image search: [Google]
kekking.jpg
27 KB, 299x393
>>71621490
your mum's a delegate
>>
>>71621490
>ID
>Mb8
>b8
Fuck off
>>71621541
/thread
>>
>>71621490
Given only those two choices, I would have to say go with your candidate. I would just hope he's your candidate because you truly want him as opposed to other reasons.
>>
>>71621490
Vote with your conscience, if you have one, I dont much believe politicians and insiders do at this point, but I digress.

As for why you can ignore what people voted in a secound ballot, you were chosen because people trust you to make the right descition. People make fun out of the establishment shills saying "delegates choose the nomine", but they are correct. That is how your system was set up

Your system was made so that people pick the dudes they trust, and then have faith in their delegates judgement to do the right thing at the right time. Which is why that is how you should treat it.
>>
>>71621490
I'm not sure it really matters. If you vote for your own reasons, you are vulnerable to corruption. If you vote with "the group," they are vulnerable to corruption.

You should really aim for the most popular candidate in the area, if you really aren't sure then they need to be heard. I want to say you should vote for what you really believe in but I don't know necessarily that I'd be happy with that result if you voted for my opponent.

I suppose the best thing to do is play it by ear. As long as you do what you think is right I'm sure that will be enough. You are allowed to break conventions for a reason, but you shouldn't unless you have one.
>>
>>71622022
>>71622264
>>71621734
I am leaning on voting with whom im bound to, even though they are not my candidate.

damn i became a delegate almost just to support this candidate, but I dont want to go against the will of the voters, reeeeee!
>>
>>71622972
>damn i became a delegate almost just to support this candidate

This is the problem with your system, people become delegates because they "want to suport someone".

You're agonizing over something that might or might not happen, so keep it to a minimum untill Trump is allso eliminated. After that I say go with your guts, Idealy they picked you knowing who you were and who you'd suport.

But then that doesnt sound like it's the case so... bleh I wont justify you. In the end it's your problem. Talk about it with your priest.
>>
File: 1416858529191.gif (2 MB, 320x382) Image search: [Google]
1416858529191.gif
2 MB, 320x382
>>71623205
>Idealy they picked you knowing who you were and who you'd suport
Maybe, but probably not. This whole election has been giving me bad vibes, everyone seems really confused about the election process even though most of them have lived through it multiple times.
>>
>>71621490
You're going to vote your self-interest regardless. Why waste our time asking this?
>>
>>71623818
im asking what you would do in my shoes.
>>
>>71624367
If the people choose someone then you should vote for them. Give the people what they want for better or worse. Theylll reap what they sow.
>>
>>71621490
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71624654
whats that mean?
>>
>>71621490
do what you are supposed to do. Vote in line with the will of the people for your area. if you are from Colorado, then just fuck all of you cunts.
>>
>>71621490

People put their trust in you as their representative.

Changing how you vote, "bound" or not, is to me a breach of trust.

This comes down to "letter of the law" versus "spirit of the law." The spirit of everyone who voted you in as a delegate. I honestly am still trying to wrap my head around how this changes and what kind of slimy lawerying has to be done in order to make this happen.

I'm sure there are at least 20 lashes in hell for you from each person if you go against their wishes.

Honestly that you're even having this debate with yourself adds a little fuel to the bait fire. Why would you even bother being a delegate if you weren't true to them? To get your name on a ballot and your picture on CNN to no doubt further your nascent business? If this isn't bait, could you explain this?

>>71621541

Yeah I think it could be. My bullshit filter is a bit off since I've been in /pol/ too long.
>>
>>71624834
He puts the straw in the beniss. :D
>>
>>71621490
Fuck off, Colorado. Your vote doesn't matter
>>
>>71621490
>wish more of the net was anonymous
But still can't say what state, party, candidate bound to or any other pertinent info..

>if I am bound on first vote, and unbound on second ballot, should I vote my candidate, or vote with my fellow delegates for state winner?
If you are coming to /pol/ for advice, you are too stupid to be voting.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
File: trump lannister.jpg (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump lannister.jpg
235 KB, 1280x720
>>71621490
You should vote for Trump regardless, you fucking cuck.
>>
hey thanks guys I am a CRUZ MISSILE, gonna follow my heart. thanks for the advice.
>>
>>71621490
Vote for whomever the majority of people you represent voted for. Very simple.
>>
File: areyoubeingretardedonpurpose.jpg (195 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
areyoubeingretardedonpurpose.jpg
195 KB, 1224x1445
>>71627099
bait or /pol/ fucked up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.